HALLOWEEN 2011

Potion Master

Halloween Collection 2011!

All of these have been printed on nifty "aged paper" style labels, so will definitely look of a set.

Here's some very short descriptors, just to keep you going until they're up and orderable which should be Sunday night or Monday.

Will add the PEs later too.

AD-LPAutumn2011.jpg

Love Potion: Autumnal Equinox 2011

This is the first time we've done a seasonal as a SPRAY.

The beloved LP recipe topped with light and fluffy marshmallow and pumpkin brulee.

AD-Spinnerett.jpg

Spinnerett

Hot and sweet spun sugar with warm skin musks.

AD-PhantomBreath.jpg

Phantom's Breath

Think: Bonfire*Pumpkin*Smoke.

AD-Gianduja.jpg

Gianduja

Spicy pumpkin and deep dark hazelnut fudge.

(Gold star for the person who figured out what the name means...but why the marionettes?) ;)

AD-AllHallowsEve.jpg

All Hallow's Eve

Yup, you talked me into it. This is a rebrew of the old fave from many a year ago and it came out GORGEOUS!

It will be available both WITH and WITHOUT pheros, but all the samples will come with pheros.

New phero is called LUMINA and will be released on it's own UNscented next month...doing an all-phero November once again!

AD-FlyingPotion2011.jpg

Flying Potion 2011

Same recipe as before...what can I say...I needed moar!!!!!

That's two sprays this month if you're keeping count!!!

AD-CatsEye-Cover.jpg

Cat's Eye

I won't go into it at length here...only to say that this is a rebrew of Potion Bastet, (OMG, YAIS!) and I was only able to brew a very limited amount and it was quite costly to do so. So the bottles are 1/4 oz. size, and the samples are 1ml size. Absolutely heavenly.

AD-BeyondVeil.jpg

Beyond the Veil

Autumnal and incensey, based around an assortment of Indian and Arabian attars, fall woods and leaves.

AD-AbbyNormal.jpg

Abby Normal's Desiccated Brains

If you made the dessert yourself, it would probably look just like little brains! Crafted of pecans and desiccated coconut, sweetened with maple, molasses and brown sugar.

AD-ShrunkenHeads.jpg

Shrunken Heads

(Artwork courtesy of Le Wiz himself, he drew it with his own paws!!!)

Wee crab apples, heavily gingered until they shrivelllllll, steeped in the smoke of frankincense and myrrh.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i love the sepia treatment!!! wild pointless unfounded guesses:

Love Potion: Autumnal Equinox 2011-- resinous twist on the LP O haert

Spinnerett-- a rework of the beloved ggg Spider Silk

Phantom's Breath-- linen and something cool and frosty/icy, in a Lady Frost/LP Silver kind of way...

Gianduja-- black chocolate, burnt hazelnuts, and some eeeebil resin...black patch?

All Hallow's Eve 2011-- a spicey appley rebrew, obviously...but whassis...a new phero called Lumina?? how perfect, a Jack o'lantern eh?... Lumina = warm glowy snuggly with an a-nol lift

Flying Potion 2011-- PEOPLE ARE FAINTING. I still have my too-seldom used one from last year...where does the time go??

Cat's Eye 2011-- civet, greenery, woods, moss

Beyond the Veil-- oh dear I have no idea. Once again I can't even begin to imagine how Mara keeps coming up with so many ideas

Abby Normal's Dessicated Brains-- LOL!....hm: MY brain is tapped out with trying to make up guesses

Shrunken Heads-- I remain gived up.

Abby Normal's Dessicated Brains

I just spit my tea all over my laptop! It needs a raincoat......

Love the Young Frankenstein movie......so I may have to have this one just for the helluvit.....

(jumping up an down) AHHHH! Okay first reaction: Beyond the Veil (duh, must have for me) and Flying Potion!

Wonder if it's a rebrew of F.P. or a new formula...Can't wait, but Mara and all other potion creators, PLEASE get some rest now!

I want them ALLLLLLL !!!! ;):(

All Hallow's Eve & Beyond the Veil are MUST HAVES for sure !!

AMAZING JOB LMPM Team, LUV the labels !!

Edited by liz

Gianduja is the name given to a European style of chocolate made from chocolate and nut paste. Hazelnut paste is most common, but gianduja can also be made with almond paste. It comes in milk or dark chocolate varieties.

ETA: I love the Shrunken Heads. Serious love.

Edited by skye

OMGosh...did not expect the new releases til much later ;)

...what an awesome assortment to be sure luv luv luv the sepia tones,and images,and fonts, and concepts, and a New Flying Potion and ... :Hug_emoticon:

edited because that did not make sense ...hee,who needs Flying Potion :(

Edited by Calii

OMGOMGOMG!!! I just wandered over to see if there was any stalking, and found...THIS!!! The labels are fan-effinging-tastic, and the scent names are to die for! (unintentional pun, but well...WTH!)

:pumpkin: YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! :pumpkin:

;):(:Hug_emoticon::say27::say27::Hug_emoticon::cat692::burning-heart::burning-heart:

Oh and BTW: :ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

OMG!!!! :you-rock:

The labels look AMAZING! AND DID I SEE NEW PHERO???? :D:D:D

AD-CatsEye-Cover.jpg

Cat's Eye

I won't go into it at length here...only to say that this is a rebrew of Potion Bastet, (OMG, YAIS!) and I was only able to brew a very limited amount and it was quite costly to do so. So the bottles are 1/4 oz. size, and the samples are 1ml size. Absolutely heavenly.

:D:) when can we ordered ????

eta: ok Sun nite/Monday :)

sniffen mai wee decant :you-rock:

Edited by liz

Want.

Badly. :you-rock:

Edited by july_girl

I cannot even speak right now much less type. Those sepia labels. I want them all. I can't. What's Potion Bastet?

eta: I cannot get over these labels. These are my favorites ever. OMG.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Bastet/

a scent that has eluded me since I joined LPMP.....until now

Edited by liz

Gianduja

Spicy pumpkin and deep dark hazelnut fudge.

(Gold star for the person who figured out what the name means...but why the marionettes?) :D

Yay gold star! :you-rock:

Ah, where are my manners? As it happens I know the answer from studying theatre in college. Besides being a luscious treat I've had the privlege of trying, a Gianduja is a (often grotesque-looking) type of mask in traditional Italian Commedia Dell'Arte. The influence of Commedia is still felt in modern theatre/TV/film with different incarnations of certain stock characters such as the trickster (Zanni), the flirt (Columbina), the horny captain (Il Capitano), etc.

Edited by Invidiana

Now why am I not hearing any squee about a certain piece of news that M just snuck in there, hmm? :you-rock:

...doing an all-phero November once again!

you mean this lil' tidbit ?

:D Missdarlyncherie beats me to the punch

Edited by liz

I hope there's another fabulous Leather potion in All-Phero Month.....I do love my Leather. For some reason it has the effect of making me feel more social and approachable and happier overall when I tend to be a shadowy and broody person by nature.

Edit for typo fail.

Edited by Invidiana

AD-LPAutumn2011.jpg

Love Potion: Autumnal Equinox 2011

This is the first time we've done a seasonal as a SPRAY.

The beloved LP recipe topped with light and fluffy marshmallow and pumpkin brulee.

:D You had me @ LP AE:2011...

:you-rock: LP's doing an all phero month again, where has my year gone????

Ah, where are my manners? As it happens I know the answer from studying theatre in college. Besides being a luscious treat I've had the privlege of trying, a Gianduja is a (often grotesque-looking) type of mask in traditional Italian Commedia Dell'Arte. The influence of Commedia is still felt in modern theatre/TV/film with different incarnations of certain stock characters such as the trickster (Zanni), the flirt (Columbina), the horny captain (Il Capitano), etc.

That's an incredibly interesting coincidence (and I had no idea about the type of mask, so thanks for that) but not the answer. I honestly don't think anyone would guess. :you-rock:

Definitely going to go for Beyond the Veil and Spinnerett.....it looks like they have similarities to Autumn 2007 and Spider Silk.....yummy.....