All Hallow's Eve - NO Pheros

katz

"A very Happy Autumn to all: spiced cider and apples, pumpkin and pie spices, creamy caramel custard, luxurious dragon's blood resin, smoky patchouli, with an autumnal woods blend accented with touches of earth and hay."

In my haste I ordered this UN phero'd, but I'm SO in love with the scent I really don't care, I know I'll wear it! This is EXACTLY what I want to smell like for fall! Spiced apples with underlying smoke and vanilla ...mmm I get the custard too! Under it all is an earthy leaf/hay thing w/hints of patch and dragon's blood.

I want to go play in a pumpkin patch, kick over a pile of leaves! Walk somewhere in a sweater and feel the bite of cool air in my lungs.

I can see this paired with a happy/glamour phero (I'm thinking I might have to wear the phero version from the sample pack Saturday night when I go out w/the girls), it is VERY uplifting! :(

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This one had been on my wish list for a while and I got a sample a while back, but waited to wear it until the weather was cooler today. I absolutely love this blend. The Spiced Cider and spices are strongest when wet, but after an hour it magically transforms into the most wonderful autumn-y, light spice with a hint of seduction on me (I think the Hay and Smoke, maybe some of the oak too make it seem seductive). Love, love , love for fall wearing now!! One funny thing about it, it makes me sneeze more in the first hour of applying. I have seasonal allergies, maybe the Hay/Oak cause the sneezing? It won't keep me from wearing it though.

"A very Happy Autumn to all: spiced cider and apples, pumpkin and pie spices, creamy caramel custard, luxurious dragon's blood resin, smoky patchouli, with an autumnal woods blend accented with touches of earth and hay."

In my haste I ordered this UN phero'd, but I'm SO in love with the scent I really don't care, I know I'll wear it! This is EXACTLY what I want to smell like for fall! Spiced apples with underlying smoke and vanilla ...mmm I get the custard too! Under it all is an earthy leaf/hay thing w/hints of patch and dragon's blood.

I want to go play in a pumpkin patch, kick over a pile of leaves! Walk somewhere in a sweater and feel the bite of cool air in my lungs.

I can see this paired with a happy/glamour phero (I'm thinking I might have to wear the phero version from the sample pack Saturday night when I go out w/the girls), it is VERY uplifting! :thank-you:

When I ordered this last year, I ordered it w/out phero's as well, but I really love this one and I need to start using it for the season....yummy