All Hallow's Eve w/Lumina

NuTrix ...Oh Wow. You made me want this. I need to wear it tomorrow.. got to get my Fall scents in before winter gets here.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I really love this one, but sadly theres something that makes it smell waxy on me :C

but before it turned to wax, it was divine! It was very nommy and rich--i smelled spices and pumpkin cakey something that was definitely autumn smelling. Then it turned plasticky then to waxy and i ended up swiping titillating temptress over it. Love the scent, wish i could get it in silicone :lol:

I wore this after new years and i thought i was still drunk because i was so enthusiastically happy all day!

I was ecstatic to the point that i was running around and tried to frolic at one point but failed. One of my gfs is older than me by 4 years and shes sucha pooper. when i get happy i get loud and she ends up getting upset about it which is i guess a thing thats staying.

But i think the phero is magical, im always happy when i put some on!

^^^ :D This is the one that made me need to get Lumina in Un. I had some of the best holiday seasons last year, and this year too, due to wearing AHE. It's just perfect for this time of year and all the spice laden things we sit down at the table to...if you add a couple glasses of wine, things get even more entertaining - and quickly :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I notice the description of Lumina says it has "just a drop of copulins" in it. I'm considering converting a bottle of this perfume into a spray, as it sounds like a great social phero. Do you think it would be safe to spray on clothes/hair, or would it smell coppy? I have used scented Gotcha this way before with no bad scent effects.

You can't smell the cops in AHE or UnLumina. It's really a tiny amount. The resulting response/feel is also different. More social & sparkly than sex oriented.

Spray away.

Edited by StacyK

I have Un Lumina is 60/40 spray and I get zero cops smell from it. I think it's like Stone Cougar in that area of having so small an amount as not to cause you any trouble. At least it hasn't given me any :)

• 3 weeks later...

I just received this one, converted it from oil to spray and wore it for the first time out shopping yesterday.

I wasn't feeling very upbeat that day, but as I was served at each store I went into everyone seemed very happy to see me. The girl behind the counter at the first store, where they usually are not too friendly, was actually smiling at me and talking to me like I was some wonderful creature with glitter and wings. She went all sparkly-eyed and over-enthusiastic. Similar reactions were seen at each place I visited. It definitely makes people feel warmly disposed towards you.

The only thing was that the scent died down quite quickly, despite being a rather strong, warm scent. Has anyone whose converted oils to sprays themselves found this to be the case in general? Does it make the perfume lighter than usual? I hav heaps of perfume sprays I've ordered as sprays, and most of them are very long-lasting scents.

ETA: Forgot to add that this is a lovely sweet, autumn-pie warm scent. Very comforting.

Edited by vladmyra

Hmm. I've made my own sprays with LPs and perfumer's alcohol, and while initially it seems more in your face as a spray than an oil, it's always settled down quite nicely and stayed for hours. I still feel the oils last much longer but I hadn't thought about scent intensity but since you've got me thinking of it now I could say it wears a bit lighter, but not a crazy difference, the scents still lasts for a very long time.

:bday1029:

I know "marinate" time does make a difference in my home made sprays. I can wear them right away but there's something "not quite right". Sitting with an occasional good shaking for at least 24 hrs is much better. I can only speculate but my guess is the dissolution of the oil into the alcohol just can't be rushed...I'm glad it's behaving so nicely for you now :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

Me too! I had already left it a couple of days, so it surprised me that it took longer to fully meld it's goodness to the alcohol. I prefer sprays that have some oil in the though (always order 60:40 UN sprays), cause they definitely last longer.

Same here (ordering 60/40 I mean). I think that must be perfect! I would think the 90/10 would burn off too quickly :o

I ordered one of these off of Art Fire so I will wait patiently. I also ordered Un-Lumina as the Mad Scientist blend. This month I am going to focus on different phero blends to see what works and what doesn't for me. I like the ones in the scents because it keeps me from going into OD territory.

I ordered one of these off of Art Fire so I will wait patiently. I also ordered Un-Lumina as the Mad Scientist blend. This month I am going to focus on different phero blends to see what works and what doesn't for me. I like the ones in the scents because it keeps me from going into OD territory.

I'm beginning to go with phero'd fragrances for the same reason. Plus LP is so great with pairing them with the perfect scent!

I really can't smell much of anything with the Un-pheros so I wonder if I am putting on too much. La Sylphide was such a win/win that I decided I would get more of the enhanced scents. Compromising Positions is so effective, I would hate to have the Un-sexpionage and over do that. It is balanced just right for me in the scent. I really want a scent like All Hallows Eve so I was ecstatic to see it on Art Fire and then to have the Lumina one there was another win/win.

• 9 months later...

I tested a trial vial of Lumina in All Hallows Eve in November 2013 and June 2014. The weather ranged from the low 60s to the high 80s.

In the bottle AHE smelled really cidery, but on my skin it morphed into sour lemons and amped hard.

I didn’t experience any selfies. Others thought I smelled bad and unpleasant with this fragrance. The throw was about 10 feet away.

The hits from this one were hard to figure out. I received lots of staring from both genders and all ages. Women were chatty and men just stared. When I would try to talk to those who stared at me, they would share minimal pleasantries and then continue to stare. I found that people were antsy just like with Cougar, but they weren’t trying to get away from me as with Cougar.

• 9 months later...

I am a little obsessed with this. The scent is delicious cinnamon apple spice, with creaminess when its dry. The BF said I smelled like an old lady but I don't care!

The lumina made me float through the day in a happy ditzy way. Within 5 minutes of application and innocently asking the BF "how do you like the smell of this perfume?" he started exclaiming "you are SO beautiful, you really are just SO BEAUTIFUL." No, seriously! Hahaha! Other than that I was too dazed to notice how others were responding.

Also, it did make my neck a little red the first time I applied it. I got the roller ball. I just decided not to put it there anymore. Everywhere else, including collarbone and cleavage was fine, and I do have really sensitive skin.

• 11 months later...

Thanks to StacyK I managed to get a bottle of this. It's such a beautiful fall scent, it goes on pretty strong at first but I love the spicy ness of it, it really embodies fall in a bottle. Such perfect timing since the leaves here are starting to change. It dries down on me soft and beautiful, slightly sweet, it kind of reminds me of how most of the LP variants dry down on me. The fall aspect disappears a bit and becomes more understated. I haven't had much experience with lumina but I noticed that I had the " I feel pretty" thing going and felt pretty laid back and happy throughout the day. Also noticed some sideways glances while out shopping though I was wearing workout attire and no makeup. I'm really going to enjoy this one over the next couple of months. I think UN lumina may be on my future shopping list.