Cougar Potion + Closer = sexy 'n sweet!

Hey all. I just wanted to comment on the actual fragrance of these two together. Because they both contain 'mones I'm putting it here but this is about the actual scent of the combination.

I put these on together wet, not much of each...a couple dabs on each wrist (with the sample-size applicator), and so far (1/2 hr. later) I love this scent so much. Exotic yet sweet...spicy, but with sweet pear and fresh grapefruit...(Unfortunately the grapefruit dies on me fast with CP, I'm finding, but I'll report back later).

So wonderful. Exotic in a non-old-lady way. :happybirthday: (I am an old lady, by the way. 44...I just love saying the "old lady scent" thing, it cracks me up...)

ETA: Aww. My little 5-year-old says, "Mmmm. It smells like strawberries. I think I smell something gerd!" For some reason he pronounces good "gerd."

Edited by WildAutumn

(I am an old lady, by the way. 44...I just love saying the "old lady scent" thing, it cracks me up...)

Oh no...you don't get to call yourself an old lady till 45! :happybirthday:

(I'm 46, that's how I know that.)

Ha, seems I am in some verrrrrrrrrrrrry good company here. :D

Update: pear and smutty vanilla were all that remained on my arms by about 2.5-3 hours after application, but I do LOVE that smutty smell, mmmm. So that's not a criticism. Just updating with my impressions. :ph34r: The peppery/gingery smell (which I also love) lasted for a good hour or more, then faded.

Edited by WildAutumn

• 1 month later...

I Am LOVING the combo of Audacious and closer. I just bought full bottles of both in the spray form. I definitely like spray form. It seems to...smell more. I'm gonna try the mix out tonight at the club with a little (either) sexpionage or sexology (un) in the cleavage for any takers. :Emoticons04235:

........So wonderful. Exotic in a non-old-lady way. :P (I am an old lady, by the way. 44...I just love saying the "old lady scent" thing, it cracks me up...)

ETA: Aww. My little 5-year-old says, "Mmmm. It smells like strawberries. I think I smell something gerd!" For some reason he pronounces good "gerd."

Oh no...you don't get to call yourself an old lady till 45! :001_tt2:

(I'm 46, that's how I know that.)

Oh, the both of you whippersnappers, shove a sock innit! :winktongue:

*sigh*

Oh, I bet I've got ALL Y'all beat! *winks* I'm well into my 50s! Shock and horror!!! :pirate291: I've decided to start calling myself "A Woman of a Certain Age." F*ck birthday numbers: Just give me presents and let's party. It's *good* to be alive!!!

:Emoticons0424: I'm going to try Closer and Cougar right now. Sounds intriguing. *digs into LPMP sample box* Wow! Those DO smell good together! They just kind of blend and blow kisses at each other. Now I need to snoof the loooong drydown. Back in a while.

'Kayso, I'm back. Long drydown is W*O*N*D*E*R*F*U*L!!! Cougar sweetens and tempers the enjoyable but undeniable SMUT of Closer. I could wear this out and about. In fact, I WILL wear it out and about! Thankyou for telling us about this, WildAutumn!!!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I've decided to start calling myself "A Woman of a Certain Age." F*ck birthday numbers: Just give me presents and let's party. It's *good* to be alive!!!

Yeah I have no problem with actually reaching 50, it's an achievement! Besides, any time I might whine I have Mr. Oh-dear-god-I'm-going-to-be-60-soon to give me a withering glare (even when I can't actually see it I know his face is doing it) to put things in perspective, heh.

Yeah I have no problem with actually reaching 50, it's an achievement! Besides, any time I might whine I have Mr. Oh-dear-god-I'm-going-to-be-60-soon to give me a withering glare (even when I can't actually see it I know his face is doing it) to put things in perspective, heh.

YAY-YUH! A bit of perspective is *always* helpful! :lol2::thumbup::toast:

ETA: Been thinking (say it isn't so!!!)...no really. I am really too old to classify as a Cougar, yes? I need a *different* Potion, for aged horn doggies. Perhaps I should ask Mara to brew a Yeti Potion...? Ha! Yoni Potion. Let's see...Beaver Potion, Grizzly Potion...OH! Grizzled Potion??? Ummm...Mummy Potion? Fossil Potion? I rather like Yeti Potion. Maybe I'll do a PE. Wait. Barrel Potion, because I am aged like a fine whisky. Oh!!! POISE POTION...because...ermmm...maybe I'm not *that* old. B)

Edited by ElizabethOSP