Pheromas Stalking Thread

halo0073

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is definitely the best time of the year, hehe. I'm getting anxious, I want to order, but I know it's right around the corner. So I'm being very patient. I've even turned to Flirty Girl Fitness in a desperate bid to keep my fingers off the order button. I'm predicting another Garland & Lace brew & a TH brew to make the holidays go more smoothly. Gah, my thighs ache from all the lunges executed to keep me away from the LP cart yesterday!

Omg I am sooo excited about the rest of the year's releases here comes my favorite seasons! Victoria Season, and Halloween, then Christmas. I loathe Thanksgiving BTW. Not because of family but because I hate ham and turkey when they are in their animal shape- plus there is no need to eat that much.

Oh I hope their is a phero that prevents me from eating.

Ooh-ooh, I also predict NJ & Shelly B.'s oral fixation for the menfolk's release! Let's it shall probably have a deep, dark, bitter chocolate note & maybe enhanced with Wanted Man??? I'm hoping for chocolate & sandalwood in there....

I'm hoping for chocolate & sandalwood in there....

That particular combo can be awfully tricksy, however, but I'm all for a cocoa/wood blend of some kind, as i've enjoyed others in the past.

I don't mean to sound paranoid or stalkerish but on the 24th of last month, the new Halloween scents were released for our obsessive pleasure. Just sayin'.

How about now?

I don't think I can handle another overload like last month...be gentle PM. I do need to eat this month. :wink2:

Edited by Jo Anna

LOL, more like the South African meaning of now.

When you say "now," or "just now" it means later. When you say "now-now" it means now.

I'd start loading up those trading posts... ahem.. Luna.

You know I admire your tenacity, dear. :lol:

Edited by luna65

Way to early for me to be stalking,still have not tried all the Halloween NR's :w00t:

Just the thought of another all phero month boggles my mind...I do not know how Mara,and all involved,do it!

Oh I've been quietly stalking for some time now... *Snneeeaking! Smeagol tries to help and they say snneeeaking! Nassty hobbitses!*

Add: not that anybody here is a hobbit - it's just what came to mind! Sorry!

Edited by AlienChangeling

Oh I've been quietly stalking for some time now... *Snneeeaking! Smeagol tries to help and they say snneeeaking! Nassty hobbitses!*

Add: not that anybody here is a hobbit - it's just what came to mind! Sorry!

At my height? I'm pretty sure I qualify... (looks at toes...) Yup.

I admit I'm also stalking and lurking around the forum like crazy...This past weekend I went to San Miguel de Allende to arrange some details about my wedding and instead of going out at night l told my fiance that I was too tired...but the truth is I wanted to get back to the hotel and check the forum just to see if the new releases were ready...I guess that means I'm officially hooked with LP...

I admit I'm also stalking and lurking around the forum like crazy...This past weekend I went to San Miguel de Allende to arrange some details about my wedding and instead of going out at night l told my fiance that I was too tired...but the truth is I wanted to get back to the hotel and check the forum just to see if the new releases were ready...I guess that means I'm officially hooked with LP...

Yep! you're hooked! Welcome to the club.

At my height? I'm pretty sure I qualify... (looks at toes...) Yup.

No, no, no! I swear! I DID NOT MEAN to call anybody a nasty hobbit! Besides, that would mean I'm Smeagol, and that's much worse...

:Troll-stalking:

Actually that kinda looks like a balrog/orc halfbreed... :P

Edited by AlienChangeling

Sorry, it's going to be a bit later this month. We have SO MANY things that we are offering!

awwhhh..... will I be apply ing for a LOAN !!!????

ETA: was loopy when written *hic*

Edited by liz

Hmmm, a wedding isn't nearly as important as NRs ;)

Totally agree!

Yep! you're hooked! Welcome to the club.

Totally agree! I confess I'm more excited about the new releases, than about choosing a theme for my wedding...

Is there something wrong with me?? :Emoticons04280:

I'm already scrounging pennies and selling things for what I know will be a huge order. Meanwhile I'm lying in wait for the mail hoping my last order will arrive today (but I'm guessing tomorrow or Thursday).

Totally agree!

Totally agree! I confess I'm more excited about the new releases, than about choosing a theme for my wedding...

Is there something wrong with me?? :Emoticons04280:

Lol that's really funny, I fell asleep before ten last night and woke up terrified that I missed something

Joining the stalking party.

I'm such an addict. I was changing banks and knew my money would be in limbo for a bit, so I calculated the latest date I could initiate the transfer and have the funds avaiilable for the 24th (when new releases came out last month). Money is in the go position!

I am selling oranges tonight off the 405 fwy ~Mullholand Drive in order to have $$ for Nrs

I'll be joining you & bringing Coke & saint candles. So we won't get thirsty when we petition St.Christopher for more money for LPs on our breaks...

I'm thinking about asking if I can pre-order the October for November monthly sampler kit, so that it goes out with the monthly subscriptions & I can decide if I need to order full bottle set or not. Idk if this will be a hassle to M & crew, though.

ETA: Too funny! I just asked SO if he wants the men's sampler this month. He gave me a resounding "I want one" in reply.

Edited by Beccah