Pheromas Stalking Thread

halo0073

I am so itching to buy LPs right now...it's taking everything I have just to wait for the pheros so I don't have a million different orders in for poor Mara & John to sort through. :)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong that I'm keeping this forum open at work and refresh it every few minutes? Work? I don't think so! Iz need LPs!!

I loved everything about Jem. Her perfect pink outfits and makeup- her hair, and her accessories. Don't you think that Pizzaz looks a bit like a Dee Snyder/David Lee Roth/ Daryl Hannah hybrid?

Loved Stormers blue hair.. I love LP Pink because the bottle reminds me of Jem.

I loved everything about Jem. Her perfect pink outfits and makeup- her hair, and her accessories. Don't you think that Pizzaz looks a bit like a Dee Snyder/David Lee Roth/ Daryl Hannah hybrid?

Loved Stormers blue hair.. I love LP Pink because the bottle reminds me of Jem.

I swear those dolls/ cartoons molded me as well as my sisters in our formative years with the love of makeup & my teenage transgressions into hair color purposely nodded to Jem characters lol. You are spot on about Pizzaz lol! Now that was one hoss customer, but still wicked. Jem, have to love all that pink! Am going to rustle out my bottle of pink when I get the chance & take a peek. :)

I was fascinated with Jem as a child, maybe this explains my pink wig fetish?

Hmmm, I wonder if we'll be getting an Alumette rebrew?????

The suspense is killing me & I know the LP crew must be busy, if they're not in here teasing us, hehe.

Nothing? back to just sitting here contemplating wings.. and wishing bosshole's hands would fall through that keyboard he is typing so effen hard on and transport him to a place where they have those fat fun house mirrors and bad light and chips lots of potato chips because that is his weakness.

LOL! pithy as ever.

You do realize we are innocently wearing you down by "idly" speculating, so we can narrow it down by elimination.

Hehe, you've blown my cover! Alright, more wild speculation then. Wildflower rebrew????

food for thought here,peoples:

what if Mara has to take 3 seconds out for every post on this thread to read it.....

thats a horrifying thought,at the rate this thread is growing,lol.

I think there's a big projection screen at the factory that reads like karaoke ~anytime we stalk, that way they don't have to check what we read- they just read the big screen with the music in the background.. like right now they are reading this on the projection screen and the music is Sweet Home Alabama in the background.

Like you're that song by Human League. Beccah is Mustang Sally fo sho.

I was fascinated with Jem as a child, maybe this explains my pink wig fetish?

Hmmm, I wonder if we'll be getting an Alumette rebrew?????

The suspense is killing me & I know the LP crew must be busy, if they're not in here teasing us, hehe.

I watched Jem last weekend and my kids weren't in the room. :Emoticons04269:

I watched Jem last weekend and my kids weren't in the room. :Emoticons04269:

Hehe, yeah I watch cartoons when the kids aren't around sometimes.

I think there's a big projection screen at the factory that reads like karaoke ~anytime we stalk, that way they don't have to check what we read- they just read the big screen with the music in the background.. like right now they are reading this on the projection screen and the music is Sweet Home Alabama in the background.

Like you're that song by Human League. Beccah is Mustang Sally fo sho.

:10_small16: You get to be Living La Vida Loca, LV.

Well I can wait. My order still hasn't arrived (pouts) so I haven't had a chance to test my stuff for this month, let alone contemplate new pheros. What if I want Lumina?

Yes I'm pouty. I hate Customs.

Is it wrong that I'm keeping this forum open at work and refresh it every few minutes? Work? I don't think so! Iz need LPs!!

Of course it's not wrong or strange! Neither is me setting the alarm for odd hours throughout the night so I can check for the NRs on my iPhone... Mr Scrumptious for some reason doesn't agree, his patience with this whole NR business is beginning to wear a bit thin... Don't think he likes interrupted sleep LOL

No, but I would like to! I wonder what phero it would have. :Emoticons04280:

Even though Luna says it won't be this month, Mara has said that she WILL re-brew it......and you can bet that you will LOVE IT when it is offered. It is a fab scent, light fruit and florals with a seaweed-y tang.....I can't wait to get my hands on some more.....and my man is as excited as I am! Even though I normally tend toward the darker end of the spectrum as far as scents go, I do like to have a few lighter ones on hand.....Mermaids is one of my faves.....

Even though Luna says it won't be this month, Mara has said that she WILL re-brew it......and you can bet that you will LOVE IT when it is offered. It is a fab scent, light fruit and florals with a seaweed-y tang.....I can't wait to get my hands on some more.....and my man is as excited as I am! Even though I normally tend toward the darker end of the spectrum as far as scents go, I do like to have a few lighter ones on hand.....Mermaids is one of my faves.....

I knew it would be re-released, but I was hoping for this month. That's ok, I can be patient. It sounds really nice, aquatic scents are growing on me so I am pretty sure I will like it. ^_^

I think today is the day for the NR! :bananajoy:

Even though Luna says it won't be this month, Mara has said that she WILL re-brew it......and you can bet that you will LOVE IT when it is offered.

Yes, she already has, it's just not a part of this month's releases.