Pheromas Stalking Thread

halo0073

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sold some eggs and I borrowed some of the BF's sperm to sell at the bank. Ready for NRS!

So how do you intend to return the borrowed goods? Lol!

I can't believe that it's been a year since the last all-phero month. Since I am a UN phero junkie, I'll be looking out for the new ones.

You know...I was actually wondering yesterday why you were not joining in the stalking??!! I thought..."'Lizabeth is always all Stalkity stalkity!!! Where has she gone to?"

Prolly been dealing w/family pet health issues....see her post re:"De-stashing" for vet costs... :(

Yeah I get it now...another one who seems to be missing is Bumbob...no stalky??

Come to think of it, has she been MIA for awhile?

Come to think of it, has she been MIA for awhile?

I think she's doing ok, I've seen her on FB - just being creative and busy! :)

Edited by katz

Stalkation 2011 - okay now can pay attention to my child that has found secret stash of LPs in cave

for the love of Pete woman,who has this stash ???

Sorry, it's going to be a bit later this month. We have SO MANY things that we are offering!

Hmmm.... It's "only" the 27th still so we may have to try & be patient for a li'll while longer.... I know LOL, how ridiculous of me to suggest we could be patient :D

How many threads do we have on this forum with hundreds of posts saying

I cant wait

I cant wait

I know me neither

Be patient

I cant be patient YOU be patient!

Lets all be patient

But I cant wait

OMG Im going to burst

Sit tight

OMG....

when?

when !!!!

lol......

It's been like three years, hasn't it??? Geez... :Emoticons04269:

Do you think Mara actually cackles when she's stirring her brews? I think she does.

:witches:

Do you think Mara actually cackles when she's stirring her brews? I think she does.

I think she sings melodious little songs to them. Like singing to her babies or her boyfriend. Oooh, maybe she plays the guitar to them.

Nope, just when she comes along to tease the addicts :lol2:

mee toooo stalking he he he from 20th onwards. and i thought my notebook has some problem, the way it was showing the message board. got it much later that format is changed??? am right?..... still donno.

you know i wake up in middle of night to charge my note book while i am logged in on the forum, so it doesn't go without battery.

a new addict(Mara what you did to me?????) in making :Emoticons04235:....... a new LP star is born... :rolleyes:

otherwise was busy trying all my spell potions... new to spell world but i have good results to post... will do it soon..... right now its just the wait which is killing me..... ahh hurry up guys. yes yes you can do it .... faster faster. :lol:

Ya mero??? Andale!!! Por please!!! ME QUEMO!

!Que risa, Lady V!

I'm burning too, and feeling really anxious...I'm afraid I might skip a day of stalking and miss the NRs....I'm afraid that everything will be sooo good that maybe it will sell out before I'm able to test them, pick the ones that work out for me and then ordering full bottles....pleaseee noooo

!Que risa, Lady V!

I'm burning too, and feeling really anxious...I'm afraid I might skip a day of stalking and miss the NRs....I'm afraid that everything will be sooo good that maybe it will sell out before I'm able to test them, pick the ones that work out for me and then ordering full bottles....pleaseee noooo

Yeah, I'm a smidge nervous after missing out on Cat's Eye BUT didn't realize til just now that it was a limited quantity Bastet rebrew, duh. But these ARE all fabulous PHEROmas, soooo... stalkstalkstalkstalkstalk

Yeah, I'm a smidge nervous after missing out on Cat's Eye BUT didn't realize til just now that it was a limited quantity Bastet rebrew, duh. But these ARE all fabulous PHEROmas, soooo... stalkstalkstalkstalkstalk

Stalkstalkstalkandmorestalk....about the Cat's Eye I think I may have seen someone selling a bottle in the trading posts, you may want to check it out, kblazin...I hope the pheromas I like are not as limited in quantities as Cat's Eye, if they are, then it may be too late for a full bottle order...