Pheromas Stalking Thread

halo0073

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this isn't sacreligious, but how different is Mermaids from Tail?

ok...sniffing both in front of me now.....

Tail is heavy floral to me....and then watery

Mermaids is more water, different florals.

I wish I knew the differences in specific flowers more.

To me its as if Mermaids has watery articles like bamboo and seaweed, and Tails has more floraly-clean watery smell to it.

I happen to love both (as well as Nymph!) but for me I love Mermaids because it smells more like I have been in a fantasy floral ocean, rather than next to one.

If any of that makes sense?

Dolly should input, she is the mermaids queen me thinks....

I have to look them both up now,lol.....

ok, i have mermaids on one arm,tail on the other.

after reading the ingredients, I am surprised.

I am not getting the coconut or heavy fruit smell that I would have thought I would have gotten reading the description. Just goes to show you really GOT to get the dsampler to know for sure!!!

I think the coconut and fruits and CUCUMBER (which I just figured out gives that airy fresh water-flowing-not-stagnant feel to it) round-out the floral,which is why someone like me who doesnt do florals ADORE the watery scents.

I think the gardenia in mermaids is heavier than the other florals, while in Tail Im not sure what the heavier floral is.

Both kick ass,im smellin awesome.

Still favour the Mermaids,but thats me.

Edited by Lor

Nothing? Hmmm Luna has posted meaning she has already finished descriptions or taking a break from writing them - Im thinking maybe Monday- even Jesus took Sunday off. When does Mara sleep?

Very rarely! I told her to get more sleep this weekend.

I'm doing my typical multitasking but no, it's not all done just yet.

put a sleep-spell on everyone Luna and shut us all up for a freaking hour or two.

Go out and get a cup of coffee.

I think it would be fun to have internet-taser-technology for stalked companies like this.

Hit the "post" button to specific threads and zapp.

...on second thought some people like short bursts of pain.

you would prolly just get a concentration of the nut-jobs (sooo NOT like ME,lol)

For me (and my man)....Tail is more BRIGHT fruits (I don't get a lot of florals in either one, just an "essence" of floral).....if that makes sense.....and in Tail, it is much easier for me to pick out more of the individual notes.....they are more separated......Mermaids is more mellow, is more "meshed" together, and it has a seaweed-y note (which I THINK is Bladderwrack (not sure if I spelled that right).....Tail doesn't have the seaweed note, which to me, DOES make a difference. Don't get me wrong......I LOVE Tail, but Mermaids is just something more......I have been told by my darlin' that I need to buy at least 3 bottles when it is re-released......and, he's buying! So, I said......ALLRIGHTY THEN!

Edited by Dolly

For me (and my man)....Tail is more BRIGHT fruits.....if that makes sense.....and in Tail, it is much easier for me to pick out more of the individual notes.....they are more separated......Mermaids is more mellow, is more "meshed" together, and it has a seaweed-y note (which I THINK is Bladderwrack (not sure if I spelled that right).....Tail doesn't have the seaweed note, which to me, DOES make a difference. Don't get me wrong......I LOVE Tail, but Mermaids is just something more......I have been told by my darlin' that I need to buy at least 3 bottles when it is re-released......and, he's buying! So, I said......ALLRIGHTY THEN!

damn!

thats some good news,lol.

I get something similar between Tail and Mermaids.

That seaweedy note makes the fantasy real.

damn!

thats some good news,lol.

I get something similar between Tail and Mermaids.

That seaweedy note makes the fantasy real.

Yes, they are very similar.....my man likes Tail but he LOVES Mermaids because it is more mellow and has the seaweed......

Yes, they are very similar.....my man likes Tail but he LOVES Mermaids because it is more mellow and has the seaweed......

you are very lucky gal

How's a girl to plan her future without knowing what life altering pheros are in it? What's a girl to do?

I hope this isn't sacreligious, but how different is Mermaids from Tail?

I had to do a quick test

Tail is more sweet watery floral whereas mermaids is more sheer watery.. like Tail is like an ocean filled with flowers and mermaids is a waterfall, a curtain of sparkle and water and some floral, mermaids is also a bit salty

• 2 months later...