New Releases for ALL-PHERO NOVEMBER 2011!

Bang sounds very interesting..........can't wait to find out it's properties....there's a certain raven-haired dark eyed new musician on the horizon who sooooo needs to be a guinea pig. :666:

Edited by paganlady

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totallly Gobsmacked & Beboggled ...just when I think that Mara & Co can not possibly go higher...this!

Will await descriptions with the anticipation of an enchanted soul,and for now delight in admiring the artwork, fonts and creativeness :abfx:

The request was sweet potato, marshmallow and benzion (like a certain coveted GGG) but as to what the end result actually smells like I have no idea. I'm still waiting for my last order. Stupid Customs. Gimme my stuff.

I had my bottle boosted with SS4W but I asked Mara to save me a virgin bottle as well so I can have a back-up. That's how sure I am that it will be mind-blowingly awesome.

ETA: I am all over Rocket Fuel III like white on rice.

Edited by skye

We tried to dress up Layla in the pink princess outfit that Katz sent us, but she would not cooperate!

Layla needs to be on the cover of one potion a month,lol.

Maybe she could have her own crayon-colored line?

Layla's kelly green envy

Layla's flirting violet

Layla's orange anti-depressant

lol

Did anyone else see the Passion in Pink label and immediately think of Lady V? LOL!!

Mara, I'm overwhelmed!! What a line up!! You're absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to get my paws on these lovelies!!

LMAOOOO OMG!! I look like that too after I shower which is rare because I hate water

....there's a certain raven-haired dark eyed new musician on the horizon who sooooo needs to be a guinea pig. :666:

Only if you want to give him blue balls. ;)

Edited by luna65

We tried to dress up Layla in the pink princess outfit that Katz sent us, but she would not cooperate!

:rofl222: Hopefully Katz will post some pictures from her rescue's Halloween party yesterday...it was pretty funny stuff,as much as I was able to see :D There was a fluffy gray in lavendar tule,that reminded me a little of yours :lol:

AD-SharkWhisperer-LovePotion.jpg

The Shark Whisperer

Iddn't dat da coooootist widdle sharkie?!?!? OMG------------>Lookit all this NEW STUFF! I count...24 offerings. Yes? How do you guys ***DO*** this?!?!? Lottsa beautifuls here. And I'm roaringly curious about Mother's Little Helper. And the UN phero samplers are an absolutely brilliant idea!

Iddn't dat da coooootist widdle sharkie?!?!? OMG------------>Lookit all this NEW STUFF! I count...24 offerings. Yes? How do you guys ***DO*** this?!?!? Lottsa beautifuls here. And I'm roaringly curious about Mother's Little Helper. And the UN phero samplers are an absolutely brilliant idea!

I have been thinking about this....Mother's Little Helper....

wondering if its something that encourages other's to be helpful (with EST) or if its something that

gives oomph to those of us that ned a push (with 'none or something slightly aggressive)

Hey guys, thank you for the enthusiasm, I really do appreciate it, but please do not order anything until the offerings are actually posted for sale. I am going to have to refund a couple of orders that are incorrect. I should have everything up and orderable by tomorrow eve.

Thank you!

Ooopps - sorry I've already gotten a little carried away then. I've ordered the monthly sampler sets, big bottles of the ladies ones and small mens sampler set.

I hope that this is okay, if not I'm sorry for mucking you about and I will re-order properly tomorrow.

Oopsie,think I answered my own question,since the label says Alcohol &DPG :blush:

AD-11-11Trial.jpg

...Ellie,I think the prices are going to be a little higher for the full bottle sets since they are all pheros.Still going to be a hell of a value tho!

I read it is your BD present...coolness :)

...and he will fully expect it if you hit him with BANG! that's what I'm saying. So my original statement is the logical outcome if you don't deliver. ;)

I love the extra hands on the man in Extracurricular Proclivities, like he's a Hindu love deity!

Shark Whisperer made me laugh. And oh, she's so adorable, the model for "Pink".

Looking forward to finding out what the new phero blends are.

Guys and gals, so as not to bug Mara, could you please tell me what the properties are for the rebrews? That is, what were the originals like, so I will know what they do/what to expect? Being as my background is what it is, the Rocket Fuel rebrew especially perks my interest...

Aww, that SO would have rocked, lol! Can't blame a girl for being particular...

...and he will fully expect it if you hit him with BANG! that's what I'm saying. So my original statement is the logical outcome if you don't deliver. ;)

Sounds even more interesting now! Definitely #1 on my list...Can't wait to see the write up.

There is a seven page thread just about MRF in the phero review section !! ...ummm,here is a link but it is with the mobile browser I have to use now.

http://mlvb.net/love...?showtopic=1621

Thanks, Calii!

ACK! THAT didn't look right...

Edited by AlienChangeling

I missed stalking all Sunday...was sooo busy, but now I'm overwhelmed by so many choices...need to make up my mind soon!

I'm loving the titles, the colors, and that cute Chihuahua in Passion Pinks looks just like my Precious Coco! The gorgeous Bang lady looks awesome and her corset reminds me of the Sparkle Fuchsia lady too!

I think I am most curious about Darling Clementine and the new pheros

I really can't wait to get my hands on Lumina....I want to test it with LP Red. The next time I'm out with my SO of course ;)

I really can't wait to get my hands on Lumina....I want to test it with LP Red. The next time I'm out with my SO of course ;)

Ooooh....I can't wait to hear about that combo Beccah! Lumina in All Hallow's Eve is a winner, and with LP Red...? People will keel over.