New Releases for ALL-PHERO NOVEMBER 2011!

having done pretty well guessing last month, - out of sheer nervous excitement I will try again:

AD-VelvetKisses-LovePotion.jpg

Buttercream, sandalwood, amber, oakmoss, vanilla sugar

AD-FarFarAway-LovePotion.jpg

Ripe red fruit, rose, something powdery

Audacious = a flirtier, coyer BI.

AD-ExtraProcliv.jpg

Booze, tobacco, denim, leather, patch

Bang!: super fast-acting. Sexpionage on speed

AD-Clementine-LovePotion.jpg

sweet orange obviously, jasmine, roses, amber

AD-StealingHeaven-LovePotion.jpg

somewhat like Aether but sugary

AD-PassionPink-LovePotion.jpg

Passionfruit, caramel, pink sugar

AD-SharkWhisperer-LovePotion.jpg

clean aquatic and tonic-y; bamboo, seaweed, maybe vetiver

AD-Portmanteau-LovePotion.jpg

Oo. ginger, brown sugar, champagne with pearls in it.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're really close on two of them!

Booze, tobacco, denim, leather, patch

Oh dude...I wish! That would be boysmell dream come true for me.

Edited by luna65

oh Raq, i am refreshing my browser like mad. its a killing wait... and here its already nov 1 morning. so i am dying. want to skip work today. but i can't . huh. whatever. i 'll keep this thread open on my mobile at least. (can't do on my notebook at work). pls do post here when its up. i am depending on ya :Emoticons04269: .

Happy Halloween kids! And WOW! to those of you hanging out to see them come up! HUGZ!!!

I've only got the front page/perfumerie up so far, and am going to work on finishing the cart now, which should take a few more hours.

NO WORRIES, there's plenty.

:)

Go give out candy to the kids!

I've only got the front page/perfumerie up so far, and am going to work on finishing the cart now, which should take a few more hours.

IS THIS YOUR POLITE WAY OF SAYING PLEASE CONTROL YOURSELVES AND DO NOT PUT THROUGH ORDERS EVEN IF IT APPEARS WE'RE ABLE TO PUT STUFF IN OUR SHOPPING CART?????

I didn't see Velvet Kisses on the main page..is that a result of too much wine or is it hiding? :)

Ahhhh! The cart is now up!!!!!!!! Weehooo!

AlienC - Stealing Heaven is not overtly floral at all. As it has melded over the days since it was brewed, it now presents itself with the citrus up front, followed by a lovely zen combo of lightly floral greenery. It's beautiful, light, refreshing...nothing to punch one in the nose. IMO. It's a quick morpher on skin like mine...as I burn off top notes like citrus and light flowers very quickly. After a few minutes I get the cuddly oakmoss coming to the fore with an uplifting brightness alongside.

I haven't been spending a lot of time on the forum recently (which means I'm getting busier each day so it's a good sign, helps to pay for my LPs). I notice that the descriptions are now available and many scents are offered phero-free. This is great news for me! Thanks, PM.

Let the shopping begin. I may have to buy half of what I want now and the other half on the 15th. My money faery has put me on a little budget. I just pray that everything will still be available by then. But at least I can get the sampler and another large bottle of something now to hold me over.

darn i was hoping i wouldnt like so many.

too many choices!!!

And to make it even more difficult...the phero trial sprays...what to choose?

OMG!! Darling Clementine and Velvet Kisses look sooo good. And the pheros...swoon. Must have Audacious and Mother's Little Helper

I am DYING to know what's in MLH? A-nol for happiness? Focus Potion? (an appetitie suppressant mayhaps for the holidays??? :cat690:

I am DYING to know what's in MLH? A-nol for happiness? Focus Potion? (an appetitie suppressant mayhaps for the holidays??? :cat690:

Contains: Androstadienone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androsterone, epi-androsterone, estratetraenol.

I haven't checked yet. I have Halloween Hangover. I was DYING to know.. but I Halloween is my first love, and LP is my second.. but now that Halloween is over.. LP is my first love again, but I am still not checking.. It's like foreplay. I am waiting patiently, gonna do some work, move my car from the lobby area before Judy our receptionist tows it.. and then I am going to drink some more coffee and Oj.. I can't check now, I need to set the mood.. because if I check I will go crazy at work and think about ordering and I don't want to order at work since I can't wear my favorite leopard pjs and drink my chai tea from Starbucks on the swan bed.. special delivery wax melt burning, Phantom chandelier on dim.. it's a whole thing. Plus I know it's going to take me hours to plan my oder perfectly and Suzie Q is creaming her pants at the trial phero offer..

Okay I couldn't take it. umm MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLLLYYYY ~ Mara, Jon, get the Uhaul ready. Momma's comin home!

I'm buying everything. OMG FAR FAR AWAY?? CLEMENTINE?? PASSION??? IM DYINGGGGG Those 3 jumped at me!! PICK ME PICK ME

Omg Velvet kisses... oh but far far away...OMG. I'm having brain schiz at work

Okay I couldn't take it. umm MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLLLYYYY ~ Mara, Jon, get the Uhaul ready. Momma's comin home!

I'm buying everything. OMG FAR FAR AWAY?? CLEMENTINE?? PASSION??? IM DYINGGGGG Those 3 jumped at me!! PICK ME PICK ME

Omg Velvet kisses... oh but far far away...OMG. I'm having brain schiz at work

I know! It's like I really do need them all, in full size, mens and womens and all the new unscented pheros too! The womens sound amazing and I know I would wear them all, but the mens sound fantastic but hubbs wouldn't wear them as much...he's not often here...but they are soooooo amazing.......

I know! It's like I really do need them all, in full size, mens and womens and all the new unscented pheros too! The womens sound amazing and I know I would wear them all, but the mens sound fantastic but hubbs wouldn't wear them as much...he's not often here...but they are soooooo amazing.......

The Men's sound INSANE too! I think I am going to need to pick some Men's for me! I hope I don't grow testes or hair on my chest from the mones

I know I just thought of another scent I want to try Un-Lumina with....my sample of Limelight! I've been saving it, because I've been a hermit all year, but now I want to give it a go.

I may have to emulate Countesszero and order more things later in the month. I dropped about $150 last night alone. I can't do that too often!

My strategy is to get the sampler first, unless it's an LP variant (I collect those) or something that looks good & is flying off the shelf. Otherwise, I bide my time then pounce & make a massive order. Saves them on time & PP fees (I think).

Edited by Beccah

I hope I don't grow testes or hair on my chest from the mones

:lol:

No dear, that's not how it works.

I am so very squeeful to smell SUPER 2 and Sudden Impact.

Edited by luna65