New Releases for ALL-PHERO NOVEMBER 2011!

I am so very squeeful to smell SUPER 2 and Sudden Impact.

Those are the 2 I'm planning to order for Shadow. I would have loved a rebrew of Super for Women as well but you can't have everything.

Edited by skye

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Goddess!,I have been lost in the descriptions for the last hour :) LunaChick *mwah* you are soooooo very very good at what you do :abfx:

Did ya'll see that John-John came up with the Shark Whisperer name <giggle>

...and did you see this <sniff>

"Proceeds from the sale of Salute will benefit the non-profit organization No Soldier Left Behind, which provides support to American soldiers as they return home, having sacrificed so much for their country, to try and give back what they might have lost"

Of course MRF3 was an instant bottle purchase and also Velvet Kisses & Darling Clementine,oooo cake! And the sampler to decide what else will come soon <SQUEE> November I heart thee :hearts09793:

Mara,you are,simply the best,and I do not know how you do it...I truly do not!

I agree with Calii, you guys are just too good. I was nearly late for work this morning because I was reading all the scent descriptions on the hubbs iphone when I should have been getting ready...

I thought I was excited when the pictures came out, the descriptions have put me over the edge.

Don't judge me, but I wanted to order the full sized ladies set and the men's monthly sampler. Am I alright to order the Fill in (8 Men's sampler) set, even though I am not a yearly subscriber?

We'll let it go this time. :wink2:

Thanks, Ellie!!!!

Haven't had power since Saturday....did you hoarders leave anything for me ????

geez...I never, EVER want to go thru that again, losing lights is one thing, but losing heat.....my gas heater ignites by ELECTRICITY !!!

anyway.... the NEW Releases look FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAABUUUULLLLLOOOOUUUUSSSSS !!

Heee, welcome back Liz! What a horrible tale - we were worried about you. Liked getting your message tho - you have a gorgeous sexy voice.

Hah !, some of the attys I speak to (by phone/at work) say I have a GREAT 1-900 voice 20.gif

Thanks Mara !!

Ohhhhh man. I hope some of these are still available next week when I have money!

Heee, welcome back Liz! What a horrible tale - we were worried about you. Liked getting your message tho - you have a gorgeous sexy voice.

Was waiting for you over in the daily thread sexy lady,to say Welcome Back :abfx:

I've already ordered 2 monthly samplers and a large bottle of Velvet Kisses. I received my goodies on Friday. Thanks to me dousing myself with Lady Luck I have just found out that in about 2 weeks I will come into enough cash to buy the enire set of New Releases in full sized bottles. Oh how sweet it is. Now I can only hope that it wont sale out before I receive my cashola.

Edited by Countesszero

I've already ordered 2 monthly samplers and a large bottle of Velvet Kisses. I received my goodies on Friday. Thanks to me dousing myself with Lady Luck I have just found out that in about 2 weeks I will come into enough cash to buy the enire set of New Releases in full sized bottles. Oh how sweet it is. Now I can only hope that it wont sale out before I receive my cashola.

Ooh Congratz to you!!! I iz willing my sample sets to fly through the mail @ warp speed, on the other hand my impatience is a great motivation for me to invent that teleport machine already, and the self folding laundry....

I cannot wait til my sets come. Yes I said sets. I'm an addict, Perfume and shoes don't care if you are chubby.

To add to that, in my case they also don't care if you look horrid pasty zombified right around 7 am when you put them on before going to work. That said, does that mean I have another perfume, shoe and makeup whore to add to my posse? :666:

Edited by Invidiana

To add to that, in my case they also don't care if you look horrid pasty zombified right around 7 am when you put them on before going to work. That said, does that mean I have another perfume, shoe and makeup whore to add to my posse? :666:

You got one right here, sister! I am all about the accessories!

I cannot wait til my sets come. Yes I said sets. I'm an addict, Perfume and shoes don't care if you are chubby.

I'm already making a list of second bottles I want to purchase along with more trial pheros and perhaps some more wax melts.

You got one right here, sister! I am all about the accessories!

Yup, definitely an addict over here! I call my perfume cabinet my "happy place". My 4 yr.old has taken to calling his "collections" his happy place, & it's adorable! I've even converted SO into an LP addict. He's begging me to get him some Pashade :lol:

All I know is that I'm going to burst if my sets don't get here soon :2190:

*waves* Not only am I awaiting my huge LPMP order, yesterday I went shoe-shoppin' and went makeup shoppin' 2 days in a row - and bought makeup stuffs, though not shoes. And in all respect, I beg to differ with Lady V - shoes do care how big you are. It's called shoe width and, in boots, calf width. *sigh*

I am just blown away by all the New Releases. I love them all. I'm just keeping my fingers and toes crossed in the hope that they wont be all gone before my money faery arrives. Just 3 more days now and it will be on and popping.

Got my ship notice, woo-hoo!

Me TOO (last night) !!

hoping that a miracle occurs and I get my order by tomorrow :beggingpleasesmiley:

Me TOO (last night) !!

hoping that a miracle occurs and I get my order by tomorrow :beggingpleasesmiley:

not happening, and no mail deliveries tomorrow (Vet's Day) :Emoticons04284:

Mara, will there be trial sizes of Sudden Impact available? It's just the bottles showing up in the Trial Sizes section order button drop down thingie. Or is it just my browser, perhaps?

With search I get the page with the trial size Sudden Impact and the cart shows 15 trial size :)

Ahhh, thank you, Elizabeth! SMOOCH!!!

I see what happened - the bottle sizes were overriding the price of the samples. I programmed both sets of info into that one by mistake. FIXED!!!

:)

YAY! THANKS, Mara!!! :magicstick: <-----Mara fixing the 'puter stuff :)

I'm so excited. I've just ordered the 10 full sized bottles of the All Phero New Releases for $299.00, 2 of those $15 sprays and some Lady Luck. I cannot be without the Lady Luck that prescious spell oil is the reason why I was able to buy all of this. I cannot wait to receive them. God is good.I'm in shock from all this excitement now and must go lie down.

I'm so excited. I've just ordered the 10 full sized bottles of the All Phero New Releases for $299.00, 2 of those $15 sprays and some Lady Luck. I cannot be without the Lady Luck that prescious spell oil is the reason why I was able to buy all of this. I cannot wait to receive them. God is good.I'm in shock from all this excitement now and must go lie down.

WOW !!

good for YOU....Lady Luck huh ?

someday I'll splurge an do Full Btl New releases

ENJOY Countesszero :)

WOW !!

good for YOU....Lady Luck huh ?

someday I'll splurge an do Full Btl New releases

ENJOY Countesszero :)

Thanks so much. Yes this was the very first time I've ever been able to make a purchase as big as this. I do attribute it to Lady Luck. Whenever I wear it good things seem to come my way.