Need suggestions for a friend

halo0073

I have a male friend who is going to order from LP. He is already into pheros. Trying to help him narrow down a fragrance. He doesn't have a strong preference for fragrance type though he noted he likes woodsy, fresh, expensive, and sandelwood. When pressed further he says he just wants to smell like what the ladies like. ;) He is currently looking at Voracious, Teddy Man 2, Irresistable Forces and possibly Legend. So...ladies, what are your favorite scents on a man??

Well, if the Super rebrew smells like the original, I'd say that one, for sure!!! :Emoticons04235:

I also like Bodice Ripper, Legend, and Spirit Bottle is nice as well......I wear Spirit Bottle more myself than he does though.....LOL

As always: UN, Teacher's Pest, North Pole, Mark's Girl Nip, Voracious, Teddy Man...and Sudden impact is going to be so yummy too, I'm thinking.

im sending Mr. Z here,Halo, to read this thread when he signs up.

He needs (and loves) girlish attention to what he ought to try :D

im sending Mr. Z here,Halo, to read this thread when he signs up.

He needs (and loves) girlish attention to what he ought to try :D

Is he doing the forum? I might be peeved at him (kidding) since he said he had no time for pirating.

he may,depending on his order.

"no time for pirateing " equates to " i work on the computer and you guys would distract me enough that I would lose my job... i do not have the discipline to handle it "

then he would make a comment about the avatar pics we chose.

if your reading this Z, its a blessing in disguise that you dont have time lol

we would eventually make you walk the plank,im sure.

As I'm thinking of it, try a sample of Moon on the Fallen Leaves. Elementary. Legend. Nummy Northpole.

• 2 months later...

I, also, have a friend that needs help with a cologne choice (actually, it will be a b-day present from me to him). He is a bit of a rogue, but has the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met. He needs something to take him from "just friends" to "more than friends". We have been fast friends since the day we met in 1982 over in jolly ol' England and he's always been the girl's best buddy...which annoys him to no end. Any suggestions would be great...then I will just have it sent to him and his life will be magikally transformed!!!

He typically wears "earthy" scents. We keep in touch via the internet these days, since he lives in Colorado. I don't know if that has changed much. He didn't wear cologne that much when we hung out together...just "special occassions" (like when he was trying to impress a woman) and the like. I figure that since he is just starting to date again (after a very nasty divorce), he could use something to make him feel a bit special. I figure that since it is his birthday coming up that I could help him get started again.