New to the Magic of Love Potions.

as33156

Hi All,

I'm as33156 and I'm new to this wonderful forum and Love Potions itself. My friend Halo recommended me to your forum and products so I look forward to many new adventures. I have been using Pheromones for about 2 years off and on now and I'm hooked. So perfumes laced with pheromones seems like the best thing since sliced bread.

Kind Regards

as3

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, you made it! It's hard to tell, but this is a man, ladies, and he's a great guy. I know you are going to love it here. LP is truly like a family. Let us know what you decide to order and make sure to share your impressions in the review sections. Let the games begin!

Happy to welcome you aboard! This is a very great msg board - and of course we LOOOOVE the LP's! Do you use commercial scents as cover right now? What kinds of scents do you like so far? (I say so far because you will undoubtedly meet some unexpected new things to love here!)

Thanks Halo,

I finally took the plunge and joined.

Hi Katz,

I will be investing in a few scents & scents laced with pheromones. I have yet to try any so I'm relying on forum members advice.

I have read some wonderful things about Teddy Bear 2 & Voracious. As of right now I only have commercial scents but I'm more then willing to give some scents here a try. I have heard nothing but amazing reviews in regards to the uniqueness of LP products . I always considered myself to be sort of an cologne connoisseur so when Halo told me about LP offering custom non-commercial scents at great prices I just couldn't resist.

Edited by as33156

Love halo, so expect to love you too. *WELCOME* You will be blown away by the quality and uniqueness of the product. You'll probably also notice many of us shouting about how much we like foody scents on men.

Hi Tyvey,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes Halo has told me about foody scents being a hit for guys on this forum. I'm dying to try Voracious after reading some reports on it here.

Edited by as33156

Welcome here friend of Halo :lol: ...Voracious smells awesome after dry down,give it at least 20 mins,IMO.There is so much to chose from,I know you will find many to your taste.

LPMP is truly Magickcal :D

Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice Calii!

I will be sure to make note of the 20mins dry down period. Would you be able to tell me the range,sillage, & the duration of Voracious?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome aboard! Since this is an all-phero month, it would be a great month for you to get the sampler! You'd get to try all the men's scents of the month that are already phero-boosted.....

Glad you came to join us!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice Calii!

I will be sure to make note of the 20mins dry down period. Would you be able to tell me the range,sillage, & the duration of Voracious?

Thanks in advance!

It would depend on how much you wear I guess and what your particular chemistry does with it. My friend wears a spray on each side of his neck and I can smell it for at least 6 hours!! ...and the scent will linger on a shirt left in my closet for days <sigh> :lol:

Actually I wear it myself sometimes...the scent that is :D I enjoy the self-effects of androsterone and androstenone combo,at times.

Would you be able to tell me the range,sillage, & the duration of Voracious?

We don't necessarily judge the phero-enhanced scents that exact way (okay well, I guess guys do). Voracious does really stick, however, for at least 5-6 hours, I have found. Since it's a spray it carries further.

As3 is the one I started the suggestion thread for yesterday. He's still trying to figure out what to order.

I have a friend who is making their first purchase today and didnt know what to start off with.

You cant go wrong with a sampler.

Id go from there and hope my faves are still there when I want a full bottle until I got the feel for my likes and dislikes.

Thanks everyone for your help. I'm have a few commercial scents that I wear that can fill up a whole room and stays in it even after I have left. I like this projection because it dramatically increases the effective range of my pheromones. So I'm looking for a scent with pheromones infused that does the same. With my current scent anyone within 20 to 30 feet of me can smell depending on circulation.

I may be in the minority but - and forgive me for being blunt but I want to help - I kinda hate that amount of throw on a guy :/ a billion times sexier to throw only just enough to make me want to get close to you ;)

Edited by tyvey

It's great to have range because it starts effecting people before you get to approach them or when you are in a meeting and can't go and personally introduce yourself to people. It also allows you to see who is being affected by your pheromones so you know who to target instead of wasting time getting close to people for your pheromones to take effect. I find is amazingly effective in restaurants, lounges, bars & the line of work I'm in. I like it when I walk in and everyone starts looking at me.

Pheromones with range work the room so you don't have to.

I may be in the minority but - and forgive me for being blunt but I want to help - I kinda hate that amount of throw on a guy :/ a billion times sexier to throw only just enough to make me want to get close to you ;)

I remembered when we used to discuss "throw" quite a while back how the further the scent was thrown, the less the pheromone was attributable to you,the wearer.

I.E. if it were more than a foot, the signiture has the potential to be attributed to another person within vicinity.

I dig huffing my guy, and I want to get close to him to do it. :)

It's great to have range because it starts effecting people before you get to approach them or when you are in a meeting and can't go and personally introduce yourself to people. It also allows you to see who is being affected by your pheromones so you know who to target instead of wasting time getting close to people for your pheromones to take effect. I find is amazingly effective in restaurants, lounges, bars & the line of work I'm in. I like it when I walk in and everyone starts looking at me.

Pheromones with range work the room so you don't have to.

the problem I have with this strategy working is that at certain dosages, people either "shut off" or get headaches (neurotransmitter burn-out).

im not sure they sell anything here that does that? unless its a special order maybe?

Yes there will be some guys in the room who benefit from my throw :Emoticons0424: however this hasn't been a problem for me. Once the ladies realise the scent is coming from me and get closer to investigate what it is BOOOOOOM they get hit with the pheromones. The scent draws them into the range of my pheromones. That's why I prefer scents that have massive throw as it's a trap for my pheromones. Most of my pheromones I mix with my scents as I found this to even more effective.

So when Halo told me about the amazing scents at LP that were designed just to be infused with the pheromones I started to :Emoticons0086:

Now that I have a really large social circle I don't need massive range because I'm no longer going to venues looking to hit/ take someone home as I'm in a relationship. So I'm looking for something that still seems amazing but doesn't give me unnatural hits that the pheromones I currently use do. For some reason highly sexual mones just work great with my body and I get something close to axe commercial hits and it causes massive problems from time to time as I'm the youngest and also the only one in my social circle that isn't married. So my friends wives hitting on non-stop without shame can only create problems.

From what I have read/heard LP products can give me what I want something I can wear around people that they behave more natural when they are effected but still gives me an aura of sexiness and makes women want to get to know more about it. I currently live in desperate house country so it's tons of what you would called "Frustrated Trophy Wives" prowling the area for young bucks such as myself.

Edited by as33156

Thanks everyone for your help. I'm have a few commercial scents that I wear that can fill up a whole room and stays in it even after I have left. I like this projection because it dramatically increases the effective range of my pheromones. So I'm looking for a scent with pheromones infused that does the same. With my current scent anyone within 20 to 30 feet of me can smell depending on circulation.

Welcome to the forum!

Wow! 20-30 feet ... that's quite a throw! I'm with Tyvey on this but I understand why your reason. Personally, I like pheros which has a great throw for the same reason but for certain occassion/circumstance, e.g. at a party, at a business meeting. Good luck and enjoy your journey!

well for me if you are wearing something that fills up a room and still stays after you leave then IMO you are wearing to much scent. My boss does the same thing at my work and my coworkers and myself are quite litterally tearing up, sneezing, coughing, and It makes us all plain miserable. This is a workplace with nothing but female workers

The scent I got made for me by a perfumer cost and insane amount but is my VIP classified cover scent. The scent is kind of light smelling so it doesn't overpower people If I never go over two sprays max but it has insane throw. I have yet to see people coughing or sneezing. Ladies are always asking me what I'm wearing even guys. I have one friend who has a very sensitive nose and anything anyone wears he will complain about so he doesn't count.

My favourite commercial scent that has good throw is 1 Million by Paco Rabanne. Women loved this scent on me by itself. I added NPA to it and have yet to find anyone in a club/lounge/bars, restaurants who can resist it's allure. It's just to much for the office it overpowers I find.

IMO... 20-30 feet of throw is a lot! No offensive intended at all, but personally I prefer a closer range. It's nice to be able to kind of pull someone in closer to smell me than it is to blast them. I doubt LPs will throw 20-30 feet. But that seems high for a commercial scent too.I don't doubt you get the hits because I haver read your journal at the other forum we're on but I think some of is just you. And desperate housewives in the circles you run in. I'm really curious to see what happens with some LPs after you try them. Are you any closer to knowing what you are going to order? You should definitely get the men's sampler because this month it's all pheros.

Edited by halo0073

IMO... 20-30 feet of throw is a lot! No offensive intended at all, but personally I prefer a closer range. It's nice to be able to kind of pull someone in closer to smell me than it is to blast them. I doubt LPs will throw 20-30 feet. But that seems high for a commercial scent too.I don't doubt you get the hits because I haver read your journal at the other forum we're on but I think some of is just you. And desperate housewives in the circles you run in. I'm really curious to see what happens with some LPs after you try them. Are you any closer to knowing what you are going to order? You should definitely get the men's sampler because this month it's all pheros.

As I'm no longer playing the field I trying to be more subtle with my signature scent. Right now I'm still on the fence as to what to get because there are so many options here. I need some advice from some guys on the forum who like to wear the pheromone blends. When you are looking for pheromone attraction as a man you want a shock & awe effect because you know who is game.

Wish List

Voracious

Teddy Man 2

Perfect Match

Irresistible Forces (If for guy)

Hmm the Sampler packet sounds tasty

Edited by as33156

As I'm no longer playing the field I trying to be more subtle with my signature scent. Right now I'm still on the fence as to what to get because there are so many options here. I need some advice from some guys on the forum who like to wear the pheromone blends. When you are looking for pheromone attraction as a man you want a shock & awe effect because you know who is game.

Wish List

Voracious

Teddy Man 2

Perfect Match

Irresistible Forces (If for guy)

Hmm the Sampler packet sounds tasty

I really hope you review those if you try them.

I havent tried Perfect Match yet and im dying to hear men's reviews on it !!!!!

I told my friend to do the sampler.

Just way too many must have this month to not give them a shot.

I really hope you review those if you try them.

I havent tried Perfect Match yet and im dying to hear men's reviews on it !!!!!

I told my friend to do the sampler.

Just way too many must have this month to not give them a shot.

I will make sure to do that Lor.

Hey what's up As3, glad to see you over here :) #WelcometotheDarkside, lol.

Thanks Beccah! I hope you are having wonderful week.

Welcome to the boards! (I'm late to the party)

No worries Raq On,

You are just fashionably late. The party is just getting good.

When you are looking for pheromone attraction as a man you want a shock & awe effect because you know who is game.

I think this is why most women who use pheromones would prefer their men do not - or vice versa - although women are more about subtlety in general, though not all, you'll come across some who prefer the sledgehammer effect (but this explains why we primarily have a different view of use than you do).

Edited by luna65

I think this is why most women who use pheromones would prefer their men do not - or vice versa - although women are more about subtlety in general, though not all, you'll come across some who prefer the sledgehammer effect (but this explains why we primarily have a different view of use than you do).

Very well said Luna, as always.

He is my mothers little baby. He is more effective then using pheromones I tell you that. Whatever he has LP needs to bottle it. lol

He has the Power of the Qte! It always wins... :Emoticons10311: