New to the Magic of Love Potions.

as33156

I like to drop it with Sexpionage for my missions of getting my clothes ripped off. Sexpionage + LP Red = Dirty, Animalistic, F***ing of the kind one hears about during dirty hippie gatherings or rap video sets...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirty, Animalistic, F***ing of the kind one hears about during dirty hippie gatherings

:lol:

Having participated in a few of those...it was never quite that primal. And in a few cases I did certainly wish that it had been.

LOL Ladies,

I like to drop it with Sexpionage for my missions of getting my clothes ripped off. Sexpionage + LP Red = Dirty, Animalistic, F***ing of the kind one hears about during dirty hippie gatherings or rap video sets...

Now that reminds me of something I would see in true blood.

:lol:

Having participated in a few of those...it was never quite that primal. And in a few cases I did certainly wish that it had been.

Wow if only my life could be that saucy Luna65. As of now it has just been a few sprinkles of raunch every once and a while. :smiley-sex023:

Edited by as33156

Way to break in the new guy, ladies. LP style. :smiley-laughing024: :smiley-laughing024:

LOL Halo,

After Beccah & Luna65 comments I had to loosen the knot on my tie. :Emoticons04263:

The scent I got made for me by a perfumer cost and insane amount but is my VIP classified cover scent.

Ok, now I'm dying of curiousity - who did your custom perfume? I used to frequent some of the commercial perfume boards...

Edited by katz

If that's the case Beccah I shall make sure to stay hydrated and take my multi-vitamins as one can never have enough of the raunch. It's the spice of life. :Emoticons10311:

Edited by as33156

Ok, now I'm dying of curiousity - who did your custom perfume? I used to frequent some of the commercial perfume boards...

A gentleman never tells Katz. :Emoticons04277: But what I will say is the scent got me licked by a female colleague in the unisex bathrooms. :Emoticons04231:

She just sniffed, licked and walked out.

Edited by as33156

A gentleman never tells Katz. :Emoticons04277: But what I will say is the scent got me licked by a female colleague in the unisex bathrooms. :Emoticons04231:

She just sniffed, licked and walked out.

Hmm, this was years ago...but I did get groped by a gay guy in a unisex bathroom before. It was the most non-sexual grope, I swear! It was spring break in South Beach, I was wearing a see thru shirt & this gentleman wearing makeup comes up to me, lifts on of my breasts in his hand, stating: "Your breasts. are. beautiful." :10_small16:

Hmm, this was years ago...but I did get groped by a gay guy in a unisex bathroom before. It was the most non-sexual grope, I swear! It was spring break in South Beach, I was wearing a see thru shirt & this gentleman wearing makeup comes up to me, lifts on of my breasts in his hand, stating: "Your breasts. are. beautiful." :10_small16:

:Emoticons04235: don't get me started on my college days in Miami Beccah. Club Rumi was the spot back then with Club Bed & Nikki's Beach. I was a geek of course so I didn't get to enjoy all that it had to offer. I'm going back for some fun in the new year as a new man. I signed up for Groove Cruise so should have a blast. :say59:

Hmmm, ok, if you won't tell you won't tell... but then I'm going to have to assume it was by a Perfumer-In-Training... not a nose who works for one of the great Houses, or one of the "new" generation of independent perfume artists who have made it big.

Hmmm, ok, if you won't tell you won't tell... but then I'm going to have to assume it was by a Perfumer-In-Training... not a nose who works for one of the great Houses, or one of the "new" generation of independent perfume artists who have made it big.

Nice try. LOL your friend halo squeezed it out with the threat of chicken tenders for dinner. you can ask her who the Perfumer-In-Training.. was :love592:

Edited by as33156

Nice try. LOL your friend halo squeezed it out with the threat of chicken tenders for dinner. you can ask her who the Perfumer-In-Training.. was :love592:

Firstly: HI THERE, as33156!!! I see you already know how very good it is here! Glad to meetchya!

Secondly (is that a word???): Y'all are making me slaveringly CURIOUS!!! Corporate espionage! Secret dealings! All this and MORE, Howie!!!! ***pardon...had a Zappa moment***

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Huh... my reply went missing - to quote me: "Well I'm guessing she makes a MEAN chicken tender, mister!" and, "I had to take my shot!" ;-)

Hahahaha!

You have to share the deets with us! I shall live vicariously through you ;)

Edited by Beccah

I may be in the minority but - and forgive me for being blunt but I want to help - I kinda hate that amount of throw on a guy :/ a billion times sexier to throw only just enough to make me want to get close to you ;)

I agree. Now leaving a "trail" of scent is different.....where, if someone walks directly behind you, they catch a whiff.....but, to me, overpowering scents on a man or woman are a definite problem, no matter how fabulous the scent is. I don't want to smell someone's scent from across the room. The reaction it has on me is not...."Hey, that guy smells hot, let me go talk to him." Instead, I have the "Geez, that guy's cologne is LOUD. I think I'll move farther away." JMO....

LP board members crowd around, pressing in... chanting "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" :banana132:

...or did you not need that final nudge? ;)

That was the final nudge! I'm going to cautiously dip my toe in for some Voracious. :emot159:

That was the final nudge! I'm going to cautiously dip my toe in for some Voracious. :emot159:

Why don't you go for both the men's samplers? Mara let's the guys pick their 10 samples in the regular men's sample set & the pheromone sampler will only be available this month. This way if Voracious doesn't work for you, you've got 19 other samples to try ^_^

Why don't you go for both the men's samplers? Mara let's the guys pick their 10 samples in the regular men's sample set & the pheromone sampler will only be available this month. This way if Voracious doesn't work for you, you've got 19 other samples to try ^_^

I'm only really interest in scents laced with mones. Also I find the site confusing with so many options. I'm a simple man and need help.

I'm only really interest in scents laced with mones. Also I find the site confusing with so many options. I'm a simple man and need help.

Ask away, we're all more than happy to 'splain anything we can!

The sampler this month IS ALL scents with mones. That's why i keep telling you to buy it...*takes off my bossy pants*

The sampler this month IS ALL scents with mones. That's why i keep telling you to buy it...*takes off my bossy pants*

Excuse me, are you walking around in your Underoos now?! This thread has just gone R!

Are they sprays or oil? Also where is the link.

Are they sprays or oil? Also where is the link.

http://www.lovepotio...mple_Sizes.html

Sample page - second item down is the "November 2011 ALL-PHERO MONTH TRIAL SIZE" -dropdown menu for set of men's...

ETA: Usually the samples are in vials w/lids, not spray vials... the ones offered ABOVE that - the "Pick Your Potion!" -those are UNSCENTED, and in spray format...

Edited by katz

Excuse me, are you walking around in your Underoos now?! This thread has just gone R!

we're not all walking around in our underoos ?!? :huh:

Sample page - second item down is the "November 2011 ALL-PHERO MONTH TRIAL SIZE" -dropdown menu for set of men's...

ETA: Usually the samples are in vials w/lids, not spray vials... the ones offered ABOVE that - the "Pick Your Potion!" -those are UNSCENTED, and in spray format...

Katz to the rescue! What superhero are you wearing on your underoos?

we're not all walking around in our underoos ?!? :huh:

Wonder Woooman! i would have gone for Captain Caveman but they don't seem to be available where I shop. Back in the 80s being where I shop. Right next to the Garanimals.

Thanks everyone. I will indulge myself in many a delights later today. Wish me well on my journey into the abyss of scents that is LP

Good luck! I suggest you place a phone call to team LP before you hit the trigger, that way PM or Le Wiz can help you to get the most optimal ordering experience: 818-508-6525

I had underoos.

I also briefly sold lingerie, and you know the kinds of superhero outfits I saw,lol

Oh yeah! i used to manage a Victoria's Secret. You see way more than people should see. the worst are the scumbags who come in to buy something for the wife or girlfriend and want somebody to model....