New to the Magic of Love Potions.

as33156

Love that tat. Goes well with your skin colour and is not overpowering.

Thank You as33156 :)

your creds aren't bad either, hee :blushing:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait.. Elizabeth has a website ? where ? I wanna see !!

It is in her profile my dahlink little fellow petunia in the onion patch <loved that one> Caliisharescave :rofl222:

Calii, don't you just love that little diddy !

thx Dear !

eta: can't get in...froze up on me :(

Edited by liz

Wait a minute! Not only have I missed welcoming a new gentleman to the forum, but the welcome party appears to be on a pirate ship! How did this happen?

Welcome to the forum as3. :thbf54f4bf: I see you've been eyeing up some of my favorites, Voracious in particular, which I have applied to hubbs not 30 minutes earlier. I know people say you should let it settle for 20 minutes, but to me I love it from the get go. The hubbs says it smells like Germaline, but as it turns out I have a bit of a thing for Germaline. :Emoticons0086:

IMG-20111105-00152.jpg

IMG-20111105-00154.jpg

IMG-20111105-00155.jpg

IMG-20111105-00156.jpg

IMG-20111105-00153.jpg

How rude of me I invited everyone on the ship but then didn't offer any refreshments. Here is the catch of the day. It was amazing. I hope everyone likes sushi. Halo and I were talking about how hungry we were so I decided on Sushi. She suggested the uni roll. Good choice it was amazing.

Edited by as33156

OMGDROOOoooooooollll.. of *course* katz loves sushi! Dammit man, that was rather cruel! I had some last night, but it did NOT look that luscious! Are you in Hawaii??

lol @ Calii - perfect.

OMGDROOOoooooooollll.. of *course* katz loves sushi! Dammit man, that was rather cruel! I had some last night, but it did NOT look that luscious! Are you in Hawaii??

lol @ Calii - perfect.

I wish it was Hawaii Katz,

This place is rated number 1 sushi house in the city. Beyond the trees across the street is a dock and river where the fishmongers bring the daily catch. Heaven isn't it?

It was an orgasm for the tongue. :smiley-sex023:

Wait a minute! Not only have I missed welcoming a new gentleman to the forum, but the welcome party appears to be on a pirate ship! How did this happen?

Welcome to the forum as3. :thbf54f4bf: I see you've been eyeing up some of my favorites, Voracious in particular, which I have applied to hubbs not 30 minutes earlier. I know people say you should let it settle for 20 minutes, but to me I love it from the get go. The hubbs says it smells like Germaline, but as it turns out I have a bit of a thing for Germaline. :Emoticons0086:

The party's been going on!!!! there's been toes and sushi and pirates and cabins oh and Mara said something about candy too!

damn Iphone- What I was saying was that I will go as dar as the California Roll ~ I am a meat eater.

I'm smooth, a little spicy, with a pleasant after taste, and I wash down well with a glass of pinot grigio. Yes I went there :Emoticons04263:

Omg I love Pinot Grigio! Love it with salads, cheese and crackers when I pretend to be frou frou. I have been craving this red wine..Chalone Pinot Noir ~ I also like Chardonnay. Cupcake Chardonnay of course, or La Crema ~ those are the only ones I really know and like.

I make a mean Spicy Surimi roll ;)

I'm actually going to experiment with the left over King crab from dinner & make a King crab California roll tomorrow methinks....

I make a mean Spicy Surimi roll ;)

I'm actually going to experiment with the left over King crab from dinner & make a King crab California roll tomorrow methinks....

Just make sure to pass some my way. I'm a sushi whore with no shame. I'll even get it from Shhhh Publix :smiley-eatdrink020:

GOOD LORD! I go away for *one day* to play with the alzheimers peeps and ghosts and such...and come back here to NEKKID PEOPLE AND INNUENDO AND SHAMELESS GOOEY FOOD. I am shocked.

~~~well, not really!~~~

*gigglesnort*

:cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

OMG he texted me those pics. i called him a bastard. He ordered my favorite thing and then sent me a pic and said open wide. I NEED to have some good sushi soon. I'm glad you liked my uni. he had never had it before.