Saying Hello

mrsmac247

Just stopping by to say a quick hello, I have been reading the forums for a a while and have purchased SS4W and a sample of cuddle bunny. Really enjoy everyones results with the phero's and am hoping that I can get some results as well as it doesnt seem to be going too well with hubby, he seems to have amunity to them!!

Anyhows hope to talk to you all soon

Mrs Mac x

Welcome Mrs Mac! Hope you have fun here with us! Look forward to seeing and hearing from you in the future!

Hi Mrs Mac!!! Good to have you here! Keep trying those pheros, and try different dosages, too. And I'm like ravenwing--I've thought that my ManThing was just not going to react to a phero...then I'd use it differently, or try another, and WHOOSHKA! It's that everyone's-different-body-chemistry-thing. Have fun!

:jumpforjoy:

I am still searching too. I've found a couple, but can't seem to recreate effects in any kind of regular pattern.... That's half the fun. After awhile, you beging to fall in love with pheros and scents that YOU like and that make you feel good.

Read some of the old threads if you haven't already. They are most helpful.

Oh yea, welcome! :Emoticons0804:

Welcome, Mrs. Mac! You'll feel at home here at the forum in no time, and really don't be shy and ask everything you need to know or are unsure about, the ladies here are very nice and they really take their time to answer...be patient and persistent.... and like the ladies say here at the forum; make him associate the new scent with positive things (positive reinforcement ?) so he starts liking your potions...Wish you the best results and let us know how it goes