AS3 in the neverending quest for "The One".

as33156

:Emoticons04269: More Mones! More Problems!

LOL! You should use that as your personal quote, it is quite catchy and funny too...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! You should use that as your personal quote, it is quite catchy and funny too...

I just did. I also responded to your question about using blends with cops in it.

Sorry, I just read your answer...thanks for letting me know!

I know pheros work differently for everybody, but I got the Unscented Throb for my bf thinking it would boost our sex life...I honestly didn't think about the effects cops could have on me...I'm so into cops myself with my own blends, that I didn't even consider this would have adverse effects...Haven't tried it yet, the scented or unscented sample, but I'm glad I asked you...I admit I feel kind of hesitant about testing it right now...

Thanks again for your honest opinion, As33!

Edited by Gabylicious

Hi Halo,

I have been off the wagon. Took sort of a mini break and was only wearing an alpha product. I need to invest in full strength LP pheromones because it wouldn't be fair to judge and compare with my other pheromones that are heavy hitters. I will get some full strength products for X-mas most likely. Then the fun will begin.

Oh yeah! Can't wait. do you have your eye on any yet?

Oh yeah! Can't wait. do you have your eye on any yet?

I have no ideal Halo,

I guess I will have to start to search soon. I will get unscented ones. Party! Party!

Sorry, I just read your answer...thanks for letting me know!

I know pheros work differently for everybody, but I got the Unscented Throb for my bf thinking it would boost our sex life...I honestly didn't think about the effects cops could have on me...I'm so into cops myself with my own blends, that I didn't even consider this would have adverse effects...Haven't tried it yet, the scented or unscented sample, but I'm glad I asked you...I admit I feel kind of hesitant about testing it right now...

Thanks again for your honest opinion, As33!

My Pleasure Gabi,

I don't think you will have any problems with wearing cops as you are the woman. So no worries!

My Pleasure Gabi,

I don't think you will have any problems with wearing cops as you are the woman. So no worries!

Actually, I gave him the UN Throb as a gift, and our initial intention was for him to wear it...but now I have to think about it. At first I thought smelling cops on him would be a turn on, but now I'm thinking it might kill the passion...maybe I should play it safe and wear it myself, just like you suggested. We have been kind of grumpy lately, and I don't want something to make us fight inexplicably...

Edited by Gabylicious

Thanks, Halo and As33! I think I will, but just after the grumpiness passes, my pms is starting to trouble me and I tend to fight for no reason...

Cops have been my best friends, I want them on my side always...

Thanks, Halo and As33! I think I will, but just after the grumpiness passes, my pms is starting to trouble me and I tend to fight for no reason...

Cops have been my best friends, I want them on my side always...

You need a new BFF then. A1 is designed for PMS

Ok, so I just checked and Throb has no A1...androstadienone, right?

So I might slip in some Perfect Match or MLH to help me with that...

and yesss I envy you and I want that A1 phero for a friend, I will get it eventually...oh some day

I don't have B2, Halo, missed that one when purchasing the phero trial sprays... = (

So I guess, he can wear UN Throb and I'll wear something I can layer Portmanteau with or UN MLH with something sexy...

Edited by Gabylicious

Actually, I gave him the UN Throb as a gift, and our initial intention was for him to wear it...but now I have to think about it. At first I thought smelling cops on him would be a turn on, but now I'm thinking it might kill the passion...maybe I should play it safe and wear it myself, just like you suggested. We have been kind of grumpy lately, and I don't want something to make us fight inexplicably...

It still might work as a libido enhancer, you can't judge your own reaction/experience by anyone else's. In scenario play I think it's a lot of fun but I realize that it wouldn't work for everyone...only you can decide for yourself.

It still might work as a libido enhancer, you can't judge your own reaction/experience by anyone else's. In scenario play I think it's a lot of fun but I realize that it wouldn't work for everyone...only you can decide for yourself.

Oh hell yeah ...ummm just imagine YOUR natural juices smeared on him...tell him that is what you are thinking,and take it from there :001_302:

Oh hell yeah ...ummm just imagine YOUR natural juices smeared on him...tell him that is what you are thinking,and take it from there :001_302:

Calii pardon me while I go smoke a cigarette after reading your comment. :Emoticons0086:

I would try just having him wear it with you wearing nothing so you can get a true read on the effects

Yup, you are totally right Halo...= ) No pheros, but maybe some of your PE (I swear by this one, sooo effective is difficult to believe they are NO pheros in it)

You've got me thinking about the scenario play, Luna...sooo many ideas coming to mind, the bad boy role this phero blend may spark on him, how can we play this...I'm always the bad one...now its his turn to be naughty, yeiiii

Naughty Calii! You made me blushhh

Lol! You are soooo funny...but I'm seriously following your advice...

• 3 weeks later...

I have just spoken with As3, he is in the hospital for the next several days most likely awaiting surgery for a nasty bleeding ulcer. He's pretty sick, bleeding from both ends. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Katz,

I'm alive and the bleeding slowly slowing. Lost almost 20lbs but feeling stronger and should get out the hospital in 7 days if all goes according to plan. I'm holding off on surgery if I can until the summer. How was your New Years?

Thanks Calii,

Indeed I'm on the mend and ready the the maythem that follows. Enjoy your weekend

Edited by as33156

Hi Katz,

I'm alive and the bleeding slowly slowing. Lost almost 20lbs but feeling stronger and should get out the hospital in 7 days if all goes according to plan. I'm holding off on surgery if I can until the summer. How was your New Years?

I wish you would go ahead and get the surgery now. I can't bear to think of you being in pain for that long.

Seriously, why wait on it? 20 lbs must make you a mere *ghost* of yourself! :( You *realize* you wandered into a den of quasi-moms, right?

NYE was rockin' tyvm for askin'! :Emoticons04231:

Seriously, AS3 - the hubby of one of my best buddies went through the very same thing, and he waited, and it killed him. Literally. He was brought back by emergency workers, thank the Gods. He was puking blood for months. When they took him to the hospital they gave him no choice but to have the surgery. YOU SHOULD NOT WAIT!!! We're worried about you!!!!!!!!

Seriously, AS3 - the hubby of one of my best buddies went through the very same thing, and he waited, and it killed him. Literally. He was brought back by emergency workers, thank the Gods. He was puking blood for months. When they took him to the hospital they gave him no choice but to have the surgery. YOU SHOULD NOT WAIT!!! We're worried about you!!!!!!!!

Hi PM,

Thanks for your concern but I'm to young to die. I'm just about to turn 31 at the end of feb. I'm in my prime no worries about death. Doctors told me I could hold off till late summer. I'm no longer puking blood. It's just blood on my pillow when I wake up in the morning and it's not tons of it. Sure I have lost 20lbs but I'm only 5'6 and 123lb now. That's about the same weight for women my height so I'm more then fine.

I can't get the surgery right way as I'm set auction off my software in early summer. I can't afford to die before I get my big payday that I have waited my whole professional career for. Once the sell is complete I will go in for surgery asap. Then I can recover because I will be retired. If I get the surgery now and die that leaves my family in limbo which I can't allow to happen.

If I just stay away from stressful situations the doctors say I should be fine. Today they weighed me and I was 123lb the same as I was last Friday when they weighed me. So my weight is stabilizing which is a very good sign that im on the mend. Remember i'm not just tough. I'm ARMY tough.

kind regards

as3

Hi, As33!

I just read about your ulcer, and I'm really sorry this is happening to you...but you do seem to be army tough like you say, and strong minded so I'm sending you my best vibes and healing prayers!

I'm honestly kind of shocked since I just found out and all that morning bleeding is hard to imagine....

30 is young, I thought you were older, I say it in a good way because of your writing style and all the adventures you have shared with us here at the forum...

Young and strong, its the best way to recover...take care!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on As3 since a few of you have asked me about him. He has been in the hospital for the last month. He has been released a few times after stabilizing but then as soon as he eats something solid he starts puking up blood and is returned to the hospital by the next day. At this point he's getting worse and is passing large clots of blood from both ends. So, he has come to terms with having the surgery now, this weekend. The last time he had surgery his heart stopped on the table, so he is considered high risk for surgery which was part of the reason to wait. He is getting his affairs in order and preparing for surgery. I for one am glad he's having the surgery now, if for no other reason than that he has been in immeasurable pain for the last 6 weeks. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.