AS3 in the neverending quest for "The One".

as33156

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update on As3 since a few of you have asked me about him. He has been in the hospital for the last month. He has been released a few times after stabilizing but then as soon as he eats something solid he starts puking up blood and is returned to the hospital by the next day. At this point he's getting worse and is passing large clots of blood from both ends. So, he has come to terms with having the surgery now, this weekend. The last time he had surgery his heart stopped on the table, so he is considered high risk for surgery which was part of the reason to wait. He is getting his affairs in order and preparing for surgery. I for one am glad he's having the surgery now, if for no other reason than that he has been in immeasurable pain for the last 6 weeks. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear this...but in a way I'm also glad like you Halo, that he is finally having the surgery.

He is young and let's hope that his youth helps him get through the surgery...However I have to ask Halo, does he have another medical condition and that is why he is considered high risk for surgery? I will be praying for him, I can't believe how he has been able to be under so much pain...

Yes, he does have other conditions from serving in Afghanistan. His humvee was ambushed by the Taliban and hit by a bomb. As far as the surgery tomorrow, he will have the ulcer cut out and also some of his intestines taken out.

Well As3 made it through the surgery yesterday and is now resting in a drugged stupor. Well maybe not stupor ;) Anyway, he will stay in the hospital for awhile and still has to go through therapy. I am just glad he's okay. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers everyone :)

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I'm doing fine besides the insane pain and looking like I'm a few months pregnant. Once again thanks for your prays and healing vibes.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the prays and well wishes. The surgery went well but took much longer then expected. I had two procedures in one. I was suppose to need just one. When they went inside my stomach to remove the ulcer they found a hole about the size of a golf ball where the acid in my stomach had burned through the full lining of my stomach causing acid and other stomach entities to start pouring onto my intestines.

They did something similar to gastric bypass to remove the ucler. They pinched the part of my stomach where the ulcer was then cut it out with a laser then stapled and stitched the opening. Then they removed the part of my intestines that had been damaged from the acid and random stuff in my stomach.

The doctor told me after the surgery that what they found when they went in was much worst then what showed up on scans and that I would have died in about a month time if I would have passed on the surgery because my kidneys and liver would have started to shut down.

So I was very fortunate. Now I must start the long recovery process with physical therapy and a strict diet. Hopefully I will be able to leave the hospital before my 31st birthday the end of February and enjoy some solid foods for a change. I'm looking forward to posting reports full time like before in a few weeks once I have fully recovered.

So once again thanks for your well wishes and support.

Kind Regards,

as3

Edited by as33156

Oh, As33, I'm so happy for your successful surgery! The pain must be awful, but it is a relief to know they fixed the ulcer and the hole in your stomach...

We miss you here! Please get well soon... :kisses:

• 1 month later...

Just saw this - this really sucks. as3 - hope you are doing better. I am going to see about getting an email for you and maybe we can trade war stories.

What he's not telling you all is that he is sick again. I am worried. Please send healing vibes his way.

It's no biggie Halo,

I'm not dying sick anymore. Just an infection where my peg tube comes out. No major no worries. I'm still gaining weight which is most important.

Thanks for the concerns and well wishes.

Edited by as33156

I'm so happy you are gaining weight, dear As33! Sending you healing vibes and wishes!!

Besitos!

You BETTA stay well, mister! We have awaited more of your adventures, and food pictures...and and!

imiss.jpg

What I miss most. :Emoticons04284: Hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to eat solid food again.

Glad to see you back on the boards again. On the bright side: you get to eat massive amounts of yummy food soon and not worry about gaining weight right? (ok, totally girl way of looking at it) Heal up fast!

• 2 years later...

Great review, As33!

If it made you feel horny it is definitely something I want to give to my bf...

I'm very interested in this kind of self-effects...yesterday I told my bf all about pheros and he is really interested and immediately asked if there was a phero he could wear that would make him horny....he is having some problems with his sexual drive and we are giving men's pheros a try...so any advice is more than welcome! I'm Glad you are enjoying your first LPs so much!!

I just read this and I had to tell you that Dirty Old Man makes me HORNY!

Worth a go!