Passion in Pink with Heart and Soul

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I have other priorities at the moment, but I'll probably get Heart & Soul unscented by the end of the year (unless, of course, something I like better is released during phero month). I will have to get a super custom scent eventually anyway, PIP has given me a good idea what I truly want in an ultimate blend, and besides no matter how much I heart it I thought it could use a bit less rose.

Edited by Queen of Swords

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wanted to wear this one a few times before I reviewed it.

On me this is a soft pink rose sugar... I love how I can detect the rose but its so sheer and light it does not take over the scent, I think that the carmel that is in this tames the rose down to make it very sheer and very pink. After wearing it for a bit, I can sense the hot peper in this peeking out but its so slight, its almost like a snippet of hot pepper comming thru vs a ton of spices.

I love to wear this when I'm in a Girly Girl mode, the pink in this is full on and I love the staying poer of this one me... I love wearing ths scent around my Mom and her sisters as it seems to tame them down to level of accepatability.

The carmel in this blend is one of the few I can wear, without it taking completly over....

For any fan of roses and carmel, this is a must have scent to add to your collection. Its so sheer, it does not seem heavy at all and that is what I love best about it.

• 4 weeks later...

This smelled like sugary raisins but in a good way. I have to edit this post when I do more research because it smells like one of the other lps that i love so much. Although I loved that one so much more. I am wearing it when it is a bit old so perhaps the scent has changed. All my boyfriend smelled was baby powder but he said he really liked it. I hope he wasn't lying, he's quite the fibber. The phero effects worked quite well I think though. He was really sweet and loving.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Copied from my journal on another forum:

"Today was an eventful day, I had to don my dress blues and attend a funeral for a fellow sailor whom I did not know. Very akward situation and I don't usually deal with death well (I become numb and almost stone-like, hard for me to show emotion). Which isn't a quality I like, but accept myself because I am usually a very compassionate, heart-on-sleeve kinda person... but hey, everyone has their weak points. For this, I wore H&S w/ Passion in Pink. Liiiiiiife-saver!!! I was happy, outgoing, highly optimistic, and when the time called for it - empathetic and sincere. I even hugged every member of the family and put my heart into it. This shit brings out the best me in even the worst kind of situation. I even cheered up the people around me and sang to the hyms with mild enthusiasm (I was the loudest person there!) But I am a singer sourrounded by dudes that aren't really 'artsy' types. I may be in the Navy, but I'm a tree-huggin', creative hippie in disguise! wacko.gif
I then attended a "safety-standdown", which is where they gather you up into a theater and have guest speakers tell you what not to do and how not to do it. My group of girls were gabbing the whole time, laughing and carrying on. We were the loudest damn people in there! Everyone around us seemed to be enjoying my H&S. It was hot and cramped so the oil's diffusion was perfect. I'm not too fond of the scent, I love the rose but the cayenne didn't play well with the rose on my body. It smelled more like a grapefruit that was sitting in the summer-sun all day with a dab of caramel. Everyone else liked it though. I am going to either get this one with another scent or just the UN version of it."

Note: I haven't worn it since (this journal was from last March) but let my friend use it. She loved it and the phero so I got her her own scent (Fleur de Vanille) boosted with H&S. I went on to get an UN FB a month or two ago.

• 1 year later...

I want to love this because I adore the description and the name and the pink label, and the notes sound great. Unfortunately, all I can smell on my skin is curry for some reason. It hates me. :( Whyyyyyyy does it hate me??? Every now and then I think it's settling down, but then nope--back to curry. I can't imagine what's doing it other than the cayenne.

Maybe I'll give it one more shot on another day, just to see...or maybe it has travel shock or something, idk. I did just get it today. But if not I think I will have to sell it.

I want to love this because I adore the description and the name and the pink label, and the notes sound great. Unfortunately, all I can smell on my skin is curry for some reason. It hates me. :( Whyyyyyyy does it hate me??? Every now and then I think it's settling down, but then nope--back to curry. I can't imagine what's doing it other than the cayenne.

Maybe I'll give it one more shot on another day, just to see...or maybe it has travel shock or something, idk. I did just get it today. But if not I think I will have to sell it.

I had the same thing happen, have you tried layering it? I find if you layer with the sugareds you can wipe out the curry scent, good luck

I had the same thing happen, have you tried layering it? I find if you layer with the sugareds you can wipe out the curry scent, good luck

No, I just got it in today...but thank you so much! I will try that. Any suggestion on a good sugared to go with it?

No, I just got it in today...but thank you so much! I will try that. Any suggestion on a good sugared to go with it?

I found sugared roses(since it has rose in it) also any of the berries would go nicely but really it depends on your personal preference, have fun experimenting