Extracurricular Proclivities with Bang!

Now *this* one I get the black pepper spicy from, yes - along with a WHOLE lot of yum! Black pepper on the top, then the amber/musk giving it a nice sensual kick, the berries are there, yes vanilla...but blended with all the other notes (and there are quite a few!) to become wow!

This is an LP for those who like a scent with depth and fullness! I got the hit of cops when wet, but now it's well-covered. Fascinating, this one...

ETA as it sits and mellows on the skin, this is a REALLY sexy scent!

Edited by katz

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz, I *think* it's in the realm of dark/sexy that you might like!

OH YEAH BABY !!!!

this one has my name ALL OVER IT :Emoticons04235:

Resinous, dark, deep and SEXY

Dolly!!! what do YOU think ?

Thinking of wearing it tonight (SP and all that jazz) :smiley-sex015::sleazy:

I want to like this. I love the idea of Bang! and all the fragrance notes. But it might be just a tiny bit too dark on me. At first i got all pepper, but it settled down pretty quickly. Everything else melds together nicely. It's very sexy. I'm not gonna give up on this!

Yeah I get the heavy incense vibe too...I was trying to think of what this reminds me of,,,kinda like Raqs Sharqi meets Naughty on the Nile. I like it, but Quince may not, so this may call for additional sweetening depending on the drydown.

But my tagline for BANG! is one of my proudest achievements for Team LPMP (if I may be so preening :lol:).

I love this one ,It's so sexxy. It drips sexy. Expensive sex! Like if I wear this you better drop some duckets on me. I get light honeyed ( thank goodness too much honey I smell like a bitch in heat) vanilla with incense. It dries down like a DREAM on me! The resins go away and I get a soft very soft floral and sheer fruit. It's perfect! The resins are not completely gone it's doing something very cool with the floral and fruit. Is there a floral in this ? I get a very soft beautiful floral , breezy with sheer fruit with a nice dark kick every now and again.

I always love reading your scent blurbs Luna. I think I *might* order this one phero free. Idk, about the est with SO. Just glad I can get it this way though!

Yeah I get the heavy incense vibe too...I was trying to think of what this reminds me of,,,kinda like Raqs Sharqi meets Naughty on the Nile. I like it, but Quince may not, so this may call for additional sweetening depending on the drydown.

But my tagline for BANG! is one of my proudest achievements for Team LPMP (if I may be so preening :lol:).

I LOVE THAT LINE!!! I was hooked simply from *reading* it. Brilliant, that!

BANG!...for when you know you need to hit it, and hit it hard.

I hated this scent :( incensey spiciness is my kryptonite. BUT I covered with some l'aromarine vanille, which wasn't enough, so I added pink sugar. WELL. I have GOT to get me some BANG!, cuz holy shit you guys: for me, as far as effects on others, it's the unholy union of cb plus not ss4w but the way pop potion works for everyone else but me: total extreme belle of ball and everyone SO THRILLED to be around me -- This is a nice feeling from time to time, lol -- and here's the interesting part- they were all *very verbally expressive* of it. I'd been around some of these people before and only tonight they were like "omg you're so fun and omg you're so great and oh I really like you so much.

As for self-effects, I didn't notice anything in first half hour or so but then BLAMMO I turned into this coquettish, booty-twitchin' vixen. I cannot overstate how not me (but i would like to be) this is.

this bang! be some serious shit.

Edited by tyvey

LOL@ tyvey!!! Ty- sometimes girl we are scent twinlings- I don't like the incensey deal too much. I wore this bright and early to test it on BBD ( BaBy Daddy as I have nicknamed him in my family this is what we call him when I am mad at him ) Soo let me tell you girls!!!!!!!!! I don't know what the hell is in this but I LOVVVEEEE Of course he ignored me, but I could feel him watching me walk away. I love the self effects of this. I feel like a BAD ASS BIATCH. I feel like I am Queen of FUCKING COOL BITCHDOM, and I am not even trying. I feel so confident and like myself on a good day times 5 million. I don't feel the grossness of my period ( 2nd day )

and I feel like nothing can hurt me emotionally. BBD gave me all my movies back and the leopard towel I left at his house and it didn't even affect me at all. I said thank you. I'm not even mad or sad. I love this. I didn't even cry when I heard Death Cab for Cutie or Goldfrapp. It's like I am so whole and in control and feel GRRREAT

It has to be the BANG and mix of ingredients. I don't care about the effects on others- this is AWESOME SAUCE FOR ME!

Maybe I am a sex kitten and so cool already and I was just hybernating. I feel amazing. How I used to feel when I was younger.

I also covered the incense with a bunch of pink stuff Tyvey- LOL Pink sugar- pink lace

So wait, did it smell completely different than the first time you tried it? Because in your first post, it seems like it smelled completely different to you than this time.

So wait, did it smell completely different than the first time you tried it? Because in your first post, it seems like it smelled completely different to you than this time.

It did. I got more pepper and incense. Last time I got floral and a nice resin not too BAM~ could because of my period. I just sniffed my wrist and now it smells like very very very faint vanilla. The pepper or other note that is incense was not as strong on Sat night. Weird.

Maybe I am a sex kitten and so cool already and I was just hybernating. I feel amazing. How I used to feel when I was younger.

OMG. Thank you for reminding me to mention that: I had *exactly* the same reaction to its vixenish self-effects: the word that kept coming into my mind was "reclaiming" - reclaiming this more carefree, positive, open, flirtatious person I used to be, it seems so long ago.

OMG. Thank you for reminding me to mention that: I had *exactly* the same reaction to its vixenish self-effects: the word that kept coming into my mind was "reclaiming" - reclaiming this more carefree, positive, open, flirtatious person I used to be, it seems so long ago.

Word. Like nothing could penetrate me, unless I want penetration. Love the self effects.

**update- It's all gone. My cookie monster's friend Red Sonja ate any trace of scent. I can't smell anything.

Edited by LadyVictoria

I wore this with Halo's Lavender Musk today. They worked so well together! It's like the E.P was a big base note to all the notes in the Lavender Musk. It really worked for me!

And the Bang! Wow. I felt like a smoking hot babe! I had the Super Sexy strut going too. It turned two of my guy friends plus this one dude that was with them starry eyed. They were just grinning! I wish I had taken a picture. I would label it Exhibit A. My crush was actually flirty. He's kinda shy, so this was HUGE! Can I buy this by the gallon?

LOL i didn't even realize what the phero was doing to me until i read this thread!! i gave this a spin when hanging out with a (male) friend recently. i turned into this badass, don't-need-no-man tough girl, but not in a tomboy way. i thought that was the alcohol talking but now i think it may have been the bang! :P and generally, as i think about how i usually act when i'm drinking with this friend, i generally go the opposite direction as the night goes on - more cutesy, awkward, sweet, etc. he didn't seem to respond as if i was wearing any pheros. we both talked a mile a minute but didn't seem much different than us normally drinking together.

as for the scent i get a little incensey too, but not as bad as i thought it was going to be from when i first put it on. it does sure stick around, though. the scent after 5-6 hours turns to a spicy kind of vanilla, which is kind of nice, but just not my genre of scent.

Edited by crookedteeth

Yeah this was just the same on me, about 12 hours later, as it was after it dried down. As in, the character of the scent did not change at all.

"whatever scent you have on, it's captivating !"

EP got SP's seal of approval last night !

and then again this morning

This is deep, rich and resinous. Not as sweet as some other blends like Spirit Bottle (my fave), but I definitely get the juicy berries in the beginning. And I love the phero effect in this, it seems to make me feel lighter and happier. I used only a tiny drop, and it lasted a long time. Resin lovers must have this blend in their collection!

• 2 weeks later...

Not for me...All I get is incense...and its very linear, it never shifts or evolves ... the honey, the berries, the vanilla didn't show up on me...

They just don't show up at any phase during drydown... I admit I was expecting too much from this potion in particular...the label is sooo damn sexy and I figured damnnn, I want my boyfriend to grow extra hands because I'll be so hot wearing this, that his two hands won't be enough...

I like incense but just as a complementing note that plays around other scents, on my skin the incense becomes overwhelming...

Not for me...All I get is incense...and its very linear, it never shifts or evolves ... the honey, the berries, the vanilla didn't show up on me...

They just don't show up at any phase during drydown... I admit I was expecting too much from this potion in particular...the label is sooo damn sexy and I figured damnnn, I want my boyfriend to grow extra hands because I'll be so hot wearing this, that his two hands won't be enough...

I like incense but just as a complementing note that plays around other scents, on my skin the incense becomes overwhelming...

I know...me too :( But let's try it again in a month to make sure...you never know with these damn LP's!

I know...me too :( But let's try it again in a month to make sure...you never know with these damn LP's!

Yup, I'll definitely re-try, Missdarlyncherie...I don't give up on my LP's easily...but I admit this one is hard to like...maybe I'll try to layer it with something vanillaish, also considered honeys but I'm afraid that might trigger an incense attack...

Yeah, these LPs are tricky! I wore this today (layered under something else), but when I first put it on, it wasn't as resinous as it had been. I'm gonna try again next month.

BlueBear, what are you layering EP with? I would like to know, maybe it will work out for me. Thanks!

I layered it with Halo's Lavender Musk, but i imagine some of the sugary scents will go well with it. Someone else mentioned using vanilla and pink sugary scents.

Thank you, BlueBear! I surely loveee Halo's LM with all my heart already so I'm heading right now to try these two together...I'll also consider the vanilla or the pinkiest of sugars I have to layer it..thanks again for the heads up!

I layered this with Sugared Amber for Quince's approval (because just as I thought he would it was deemed "too head shoppe") and it worked a treat, as he would say.