So excited that I found this site! Now I need some advice....

Kuriozidee

I have stumbled upon this [site and pheromones altogether] out of sheer accident. It is exactly what I have been looking for because my BF and I are at separate ends of the spectrum when it comes to intimacy. Neither of us are really the touchy-feely type but I am a couple of years older (35 vs. 32) and have been well broken in with relationships, whereas he has only had a few due to school/work, etc. So....the issue is that I have tried to 'educate' him on the ways of the experienced female, so to speak, but it is very hard for him to open up about the subject. Needless to say, I find myself rather frustrated most of the time and have given up on approaching the subject for the most part which causes problems sometimes. We genuinely care for each other and if it wasn't for this repeated issue coming up, we would probably never argue. Anyhow, to make a long story short, I would REALLY like to be able to drop some of the barriers that we have and amp up our sex life and communication on the subject. I was really looking forward to trying Glistening Buttons, because that sounded perfect, but it is sold out. Then I found myself in the trial section so I thought I would get a couple of different ones to see how they worked. Any suggestions or preferences here?

Welcome to the boards!!

Ya know, it wil take some time to dial in what works for you (I hated hearing that when I was new to the boards, but it's true) and you will want to try EVERYTHIG!!

I would start with some of the blends (scent + pheros) first and get an idea of how they work for you then maybe introduce the plain pheros, once you have a baseline to compare stuff with.

Also, the AMOUNT you wear is important. Some people respond to just a hint of phero/fragrance, and sometimes, you need to amp up the amount. That is also unique to every person.

Are you wanting to communicate better and be more open with one another? (Maybe something with Estranol or B-nol in it)

Or do you mean you want him/you to be less inhibited in the bedroom? (then maybe something with Super sexy for women, Sexpionage, or EOW in it)

You're lucky, because this month there are many many scent blends with pheros in them for you to try (in sample size) If you could let us know what kinds of scents you like: (foody, fruity, floral, spicy etc) and what type of reaction you hope to achieve, the people on this board are more than happy to suggest. They are great!

You probably couldnt have come at a better time since its an all-phero month (which I personally dont remember ever happening!)

so like Raq On said, this makes it easier to get a sampler and find a baseline for which phero mixes work for you.

Since (playful) communication is important, I would encourage a mix that is playful in nature.

Walls come down when things lighten up .

Welcome to the forum, btw, and definately read some reviews....

we are pretty much an open group when we talk about what works and why :666:

you know, I read some descriptions and LAM or BAM in any flavor would be a great start/introduction to pheros and the scents are layerable with most scents you may like here.

They are a mix of eithe alpha or beta androstenols,which encourage communication, they uplift, and the copulins make sure the conversations stays sexually-inclined.

Also Sexology might be excellent too.

Have fun!

Being a Sagittarius, I am sure that this is the tip of the iceberg for me since

I can't leave anything on the surface and I am certainly looking forward to the journey!

Your wisdom is greatly appreciated!!!

I personally started with something with EOW copulins. i started small and added more until it worked. It helps to know what kind of woman your man is into. Does he like the delecate flower? if so go with Lace, or if he like a more dominant woman i suggest Leather. My man only seems to react to cops and Leather.

I think LAM and BAM are always perfect for beginners. It would help if we knew exactly what kind of goals you have with your partner. If it's snuggly bonding then BAM or Cuddlebunny. If you want an all around attractant/mood elevator than LAM. They both have cops in them so that takes care of the sexual component. There are sooo many more to try. If you want to be more dominant then Leather, if you want to be soft and feminine then you want Lace. If you want straight up sexual ooomph then you want Blatant Invitation or Sexpionage. Or Sexology even but I prefer Blatant Invitation or Sexpionage. If you are talking about talking bonding but not sexual there is True Confessions. But see now I have gone and confused you. LOL. I would try a LAM, a BAM, a Cuddlebunny and a Sexy phero (B.I. Sexology, Sexpionage). That's a good place to start.

And oh yeah, Welcome to the Forum!!! You are gonna love it here.

Edited by halo0073

I would get the LAM sampler and the OCCO sampler! You just can't get more versatility than that, and those scents are permanent inventory.....not likely to sell out unless demand changes drastically and Mara stops making one......

Welcome to the forum. Personally, I will make sure that I have some cops. Since LAM & BAM come with cops, you might want to get some of them. Getting some pheros will not hurt. I like the spell potions, maybe some Love Drawing or Desire Me will help your situation?

Have a great time here!

Ok, so I have been going back over all of the different products this morning and whew! What a ride! I never would have known that there were so many variations! I love the musky, spicy and warm scents like cinnamon, caramel, and vanilla but not necessary the woody stuff - like heavy patchouli or pine (pine tends to bother my nose.) Fruity stuff is ok but not usually my first choice. I definitely want to try LAM and BAM too but thought I would start with the trial size items first and see what works. So here is what I think I have decided:

Extracurricular Proclivities

Sparkle Fuchsia

Sexology

Compromising Positions

Cougar (Ha! That's sadly appropriate! :) )

Portmanteau

And possibly TMI, Far Far Away and Rocket Fuel but haven't completely decided on these yet.

What do you think?

Hi Kuriozidee! Welcome to the forum!

As JOC very wisely pointed out, Copulins are a must, so I'm glad you chose samples with Cops in them...Sexology is really good, and at least for me it was very effective...

I discovered Love Potion about 5 months ago and my first purchase was LAM in Pink Amber in spray form plus some samples...But I strongly encourage you to purchase at least one full bottle either in oil or spray form, so you can experiment freely with the application...I find that sometimes I like a sample too much and I overdose easily because I'm dabbing and dabbing the perfume and still thinking I'm wearing too little...but definately get many samples, that way you will also experiment with different scents and see what you and your guy really like...and from experience I can tell you, you will be surprised by how you will love some scents that you thought you wouldn't like just by reading their description.. Also, when you know which scents you really like and choose a fragrance in particular, you can boost it with any phero blend that works for you...

I haven't tried BAM, but I think that it would be a better choice for you and your boyfriend...maybe a bottle of BAM in oil form...or you can do as Dolly suggested about the samplers...that would be a very good start!

Wish you the best in your Love Potion adventure!

Oh no, if you are only 35 you're not old enough to be a cougar yet!

Ha ha! That's sweet of you to say! This is the first time I have dated someone younger than me so sometimes it makes me a little self-conscious - like I'm taking advantage of him or something. Then it dawns on me that he is male and generally has trouble remembering my birthday (or anyone else's, for that matter) so he probably doesn't realize that I am older in the first place!

@ Gabylicious - I appreciate the advice. I was going to order full size at first but there are so many I want to try and I am having a terrible time narrowing it down! We are going on vacation the first of December so I was going to test them out then and see what happens.

Welcome here :) Excellent advice given,that I cannot improve on a bit :) ...well maybe that since four of your choices are in the all phero month already the sampler could be a good choice.

Sparkle Fuchsia, Cougar,Mara's Rocket Fuel,Sexology & Compromising Positions are some of my top favs,yummmzzz :)

I placed my order!

Here's what I ended up with:

Sexology - Full Size

Cougar, Compromising Positions and Extracurricular Proclivities - Trial Size

Woo Hoo! Can't wait!

I placed my order!

Sexology - Full Size

Woo Hoo! Can't wait!

Two thumbs up for Sexology(more intimate)! Compromising Positions is very sexual and it is a lovely gourmand scent, vanilla and eggnog heaven...

All of them, great choices!! Cougar is a must too...

Hi Kuriozidee (fellow Sag) !!

Hello!

@ Raq On - I got the scent for starters. Wanted to try that first and see how it works...plus it sounded divine!

I placed my order!

Sexology - Full Size

Woo Hoo! Can't wait!

Great choices! Don't forget to report.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lady! I never said Hi over here.

:Emoticons08016::hi215::Emoticons08016:

I am a fellow "cradle robber." My hubbie, Mr. Matt, is 2-and-a-half years younger than I am. So *this* half of the year, I'm 3 years older than he is! And we've been married for 20 years now. So don't feel like you're taking advantage. Instead, you're giving experience. Heeee! B):rockon:

So don't feel like you're taking advantage. Instead, you're giving experience.

I guess I should admit that sometimes it is a bit of a boost, knowing that I caught one younger! :sleazy:

Welcome!!!

I would for sure try the TMI. It's smells beautiful. I am pretty new to pheros, and I love Sparkle Fuchsia and Cougar.

Cougar makes me feel so pretty and confident and my bf responds well to it.

Lady V, You are sooo right!

Cougar is one that I will have to keep around! I've only got a trial so far but I'll have to invest in a full size.

Do you prefer the roller or the spray? Have you seen a difference with the Sparkle Fuschia vs. Cougar?...I haven't tried SF yet but would like to eventually.