Stealing Heaven with Open Windows

LOVE this! Again, hat's off to the pairing of a phero (Open Windows) with the perfect carrier scent. Right off the top (wet) lots of citrus/Ylang -a bright cheerful start -seriously I'm smiling and this is NOT a smiley kind of day...

Once that settles down I get more of the *light* aquatic note, but I wouldn't classify it as a "water" scent, by a long shot. It gets more powdery/vanillic and light floral after a bit...damn, this is a happy litlle vial! I might save up for this instead of the UN-scented version I was contemplating.

Mmmmmmm, i love this! I love this more than Irresistible Forces, what I currently wear for Open Windows. This is bright and airy and the scent makes me happy. I love the grapefruit note. I think that is what adds the brightness. This reminds me of junior high for some reason, and I don't know why. I have to get a bottle. This is going to be my feel good scent.

This is more like I thought Naked Dawn should have been with my chemistry (although I realize this is a more complex blend); I think it really is unisex in regards to the overall impression. It has a bit of that classic "dry citrus" characteristic to it and yet it also sort of drifts and dissolves into something weightless in character. like a "barely there" kind of scent and yet at the same time it is very much present. Definitely one with a wide appeal.

This one is very nice, & very classy....but so not a Rosebud scent. On me it smells of grass & water, posh, delicate & sophisticated grass & water, but grass & water none-the less. It's a very clean & fresh scent that I'm sure will appeal to alot of people, and it would be a great scent for work but I still prefer my rich & creamy foody scents :)

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't dislike this one, but it does not drive me crazy...I guess I expected something different, very like Rainbow Falls, with the bamboo and the water accord playing a strong role here...but on my skin it goes all citrusy...which is something I like very much as long as it lets the rest of the notes shine through and do their thing...The orange note in SH is very prominent at the beginning, (very much like the citrus note in Love Potion # 9 ), and the only note that I get afterwards is some grapefruit and maybe some hint of oakmoss or vanilla, I'm not sure...

It is nice, and it is sheer feminine, it feels and smells like sweet orange tea, its just not my cup of tea...

I wore stealing heaven during a very stressful conference preparation last week. Everybody seemed a in a good mood and a little relaxed even though all of us are tired and hungry.... The self effects are awesome me hungry and not being a bitch is really something to talk about.... I guess I need to buy more of these.... If not to help my co workers , for the self effects.

• 4 weeks later...

It's light, but it has staying power (at least it does on me). When i "Mara maneuver" this one when I'm getting dressed, I can still get whiffs of this as I'm driving home from work about 9 hrs later. I even still get vague hints of citrus, and that usually burns off fast!

• 2 weeks later...

SUPER BRIGHT when wet on my skin! Very refreshing and GRAPEFRUIT stands out most for the first 10 seconds! Now it has settled down into a powdery subtle honeysuckle + bamboo + orange blossoms. This is a very LIGHT and uplifting scent , I have to sniff quite hard to get the powdery aspect of the perfume... In a way I think the scent is disappearing! :o I think water would be what this perfume is like on my skin after 5 minutes! VERYYYYY NICEEEEEEE!!!! :Emoticons0424:

• 1 month later...

I'm wearing this today. it's the perfect spring scent, and our weather here, while still cold, is more along the lines of late March like, so everyone has spring on the mind. I can't tell how much of this is the scent or how much is the phero (probably a lot!), but when people get in my scent cloud, they just melt, for lack of a better term. Typical Open windows love fest from even the grouchiest coworkers!

• 3 months later...

I have been eyeing this since the very first night I lurked here, and today I finally got to try it. I took a chance, and wore it to work, where it seemed not only to put me in an obscenely sparkling mood, but my customers seemed to respond well to it, too. I even had one man tell me they really enjoyed their dinner, but that I was so incredible, it turned into something special! So sweet!

I might try this out at work on a busier day, and see how I fare. I'm not sure if it was the phero, or the scent, or just me having a good, "on" kind of day, but I was more alert than I normally am for an evening shift. And if it works as well as I suspect it did tonight, then I may have found my work perfume - because Chef couldn't smell this one, or if he did, he mistook the citrus for something in the kitchen, because he didn't say boo about it.

Anyway, possible phero effects of Open Windows aside, I just really love the perfume. I love that it's fresh and sweetly citrus-y at the start, and I love the powdery, almost *fizzy* amber scent I get after it's been on for a few hours. I don't know if there's even any amber in this, but whatever is contributing to the fizzy/happy/sexy smell as it finishes gets my vote. This is gorgeous. And it makes me feel fan-freaking-tastic. It's better than a cup of coffee as a pick-me-up - and coming from me, that is saying something BIG. I'm almost sad that I placed my order today without having tried this first. Had I known how lovely this is, and how great it makes me feel, I'd have thrown it in the shopping cart, even though I have a phone bill due! ;) I think this will be in my next order. I want to get some before it's gone.

but whatever is contributing to the fizzy/happy/sexy smell as it finishes gets my vote. This is gorgeous. And it makes me feel fan-freaking-tastic.

This makes me smile,on all levels :) :)

...magick when scent and intent comes together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Goodness Eggers, so glad you posted this! I've been sitting on my unopened bottle & haven't even given my sample much thought. I better wear some tomorrow :)

Ooh! I wear it Beccah! Honestly, now that I've tried this, I wish I'd ordered it in my first round of samples, back in January, 'cause then I'd have been enjoying this good feeling & yummy scent for the last 6 months!

Eggers i'm sold! Been debating this one this week but now I HAVE TO HAVE IT!

Yay! I'm so glad! Cinna-mel, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. I got compliments on it out the wazoo today at work! It smells so damned pretty that I just can't stop smelling my arms. My customers were raising their eyebrows at me today, but I smelled too good to care if they caught me mid-sniff. :D

• 1 month later...

I'm so glad I finally got a bottle of this. I absolutely adore the scent. It does this sparkly, fizzy thing on my skin that makes *me* feel effervescent. It's beautiful.

But the phero... oh holy WOW! This is such a great work blend for me. Granted, it makes my customers want to gab and gab and gab, but I also make incredible tips when I wear it. Tonight I made twenty percent all across the board, except for 2 tables who tipped just upwards of 30 percent. Considering this theatre season is turning into a bit of a dud, I need all the help I can get to earn enough money to get me through the winter. This helps. Open Windows could be renamed Open Wallets. :lol: Honestly. I think the key is to wear it on nights I know will be slow, so it won't matter so much if my customers get chatty.

I'll have to find another phero for busier nights. But so far, Stealing Heaven with Open Windows is a cash cow! :D

I just tried Stealing Heaven, and on me it seems to have a light, fruity tone with a powdery, slightly aquatic feeling to it. Very bright, very nice, very happy.

Sometimes I think I get a hint of parsley (?) but then it disappears again.

It seems sophisticated to me, very well blended so all the scents mesh into a whole, and I think that it would be a good scent to wear (as other people have said) in a professional setting.

I really like this one!

• 1 month later...

I wish I wouldve gotten this sooner!! I love the scent!! Its a 'Me' scent. I have this and Irristible Forces, which I like, but the scent of SH is awesome!! I guess the picture made me feel like it was going to be a soft powdery with a hint o citrus scent? I finally started reading the reviews for scent comments and got it. I'm glad I did!! Instant fave!

ETA: my spelling sucks!

Edited by SportyCurve5

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this yesterday and was in the car for a long drive into town and back with Larry, and then hanging around at a shopping centre for a few hours. I was in a bit of a crabby mood because I was hungry and tired and had a lot on my mind, but he seemed to be in the best mood all day. He seemed extra jovial, joking around with the people who got in the lift with us, the people who served us at the cafe, and so on. He kept playfully trying to get me out of my mood, and was extra nice to me. These kinds of moods with him are rare, and I wonder if Open Windows played a role or if it was just a coincidence. Certainly my behaviour alone wasn't conducive to the mood, so it is likely OW had something to do with it!

I wore this yesterday and was in the car for a long drive into town and back with Larry, and then hanging around at a shopping centre for a few hours. I was in a bit of a crabby mood because I was hungry and tired and had a lot on my mind, but he seemed to be in the best mood all day. He seemed extra jovial, joking around with the people who got in the lift with us, the people who served us at the cafe, and so on. He kept playfully trying to get me out of my mood, and was extra nice to me. These kinds of moods with him are rare, and I wonder if Open Windows played a role or if it was just a coincidence. Certainly my behaviour alone wasn't conducive to the mood, so it is likely OW had something to do with it!

Time to do more testing ;)

• 4 months later...

I tried to wear Stealing Heaven both yesterday and today and it is not agreeing with me :-(

First it's a light citrus with a note that is pleasant but unfamiliar to me but then about two hours later I'm smelling stale cigarettes which I am really hoping is hormone related. I will try again once a week for the next month because I really like the idea of this blend.

Self effects YAY!! We zip lined yesterday with an acquaintance and the socially awkward me had a great time as did my youngest (16) who inherited my hermit gene (poor guy). It was great to be able to just go with the day and have fun where usually at some point I would have become annoyed or offended.

Tried it again today for a test run at work. OMG - twice as much used hoping the initial scent might last longer resulted in a very chatty me!! Happy and chatty. Of course someone managed to ruin it but I'm positive I would've handled the bad of my morning so much worse had I not, been wearing OW! Working with Mr C (my SO) I can't help but wonder if his part of dealing with the bad would have been worse if I was not wearing OW.

Even if the scent never agrees with me, there is a place in my life for OW as I felt like a million dollars. Maybe half as much next time. I'm the only woman in the workplace - the chatty part is not a good thing LOL but I was seriously happy!!

Well it's too bad the scent doesn't agree with you, but I'm glad you're enjoying the phero effects. I think Open Windows is a fantastic blend - another one of my favourites - as it has so many applications. It's great for work, for play, for hanging out with family, times when you feel like you need a little lift, or oomph... It's good when you're feeling a little down, or when someone around you is feeling low... And some of the ladies here wear cops with it to add a little sexy sparkle to the fantastic mood Open Windows fosters. (I haven't tried this yet, but I totally plan to!).

I agree with Eggers <well said> Open Windows is something I always have on hand,it will go with any situation,a tried and true LP favorite blend that can be spruced up with cops...ask Dolly :001_302:

My favorite companion scent is either Tyvey's Coffee Cake or Baskery... so uplifting! :)

• 2 months later...

Oh bummer. When I had ordered my sample pack, Stealing Heaven was the one I most wanted to try. The description of the light scent coupled with the Open Windows pheromone sounded very ME. This was the first one I tried on immediately.

When fresh, the scent strikes me as fairly unisex. It smells very green, and slightly spicy in a black licorice way (maybe a result of the vanilla/ylangylang combo??). It gets progressively 'powdery' as it dries. Not a scent that I immediately loved, but it was pleasant.

Unfortunately, it looks like my skin chemistry just doesn't like this one. I tried this when I first received it two weeks ago, and again today. After a few hours, the scent evolved into something that smelled a little like bug spray to me.... slightly sweet but chemical. I ended up having to rub it off with some alcohol.

Ultimately though, I really have to thank Mara for offering up sample packs for us newbies. It's difficult to guess what I would like when there are so many tempting choices, and I am loving a few scents that I didn't expect to. Most likely going to pass on this one, and maybe get an unscented Open Windows down the line.

Oh bummer. When I had ordered my sample pack, Stealing Heaven was the one I most wanted to try. The description of the light scent coupled with the Open Windows pheromone sounded very ME. This was the first one I tried on immediately.

When fresh, the scent strikes me as fairly unisex. It smells very green, and slightly spicy in a black licorice way (maybe a result of the vanilla/ylangylang combo??). It gets progressively 'powdery' as it dries. Not a scent that I immediately loved, but it was pleasant.

Unfortunately, it looks like my skin chemistry just doesn't like this one. I tried this when I first received it two weeks ago, and again today. After a few hours, the scent evolved into something that smelled a little like bug spray to me.... slightly sweet but chemical. I ended up having to rub it off with some alcohol.

Ultimately though, I really have to thank Mara for offering up sample packs for us newbies. It's difficult to guess what I would like when there are so many tempting choices, and I am loving a few scents that I didn't expect to. Most likely going to pass on this one, and maybe get an unscented Open Windows down the line.

Oh no! That's too bad! I really love this! I find it comes in handy as like a quick manifestor - for example we were on the fwy and there was like bumper to bumper and I grabbed this to help put everyone on an even keel and I also wished for lanes to open up.. and voila traffic started moving and everyone was having a good time.. road rage averted!

Oh no! That's too bad! I really love this! I find it comes in handy as like a quick manifestor - for example we were on the fwy and there was like bumper to bumper and I grabbed this to help put everyone on an even keel and I also wished for lanes to open up.. and voila traffic started moving and everyone was having a good time.. road rage averted!

I know! I lovelovelove the idea behind Open Windows, having everyone around me just mellow and not stressed. Although who knows...! With new scents coming out every month, perhaps there will be an interesting new Open Windows scent soon...? (No idea how Mara times out her brewing; this is definitely wishful thinking on my part!)

I adore Stealing Heaven! (I should grab another bottle before it's sold out!). And I think Open Windows is a must-have phero. I couldn't get by without it. I'm tempted to say that it's my favourite blend... But then I get to thinking about SS4W and Lace and Cuddle Bunny! LOL! But Open Windows is definitely up there at the top of my favourites list. I hope you get a chance to try it, BklynG. It's amazing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving the self effects I'm getting from this phero!! It makes me such a nice person.

The scent turned to pure orange blossoms on me, which gradually dies down to a powdery, sugary musk. I was hoping for the complexity that many of you experienced, but this is still beautiful and uplifting, and one I grab for often.

I'm loving the self effects I'm getting from this phero!! It makes me such a nice person.

The scent turned to pure orange blossoms on me, which gradually dies down to a powdery, sugary musk. I was hoping for the complexity that many of you experienced, but this is still beautiful and uplifting, and one I grab for often.

Ok, I really need to get a sample of this... I love sugar musk and orange blossoms....