Far, Far Away with Audacious

I wore this when I went out this past Sat to celebrate my 21st, because it's said to be a good clubbing mix. I put it on about four hours before I actually went anywhere. I've worn it before, but never reviewed it. Not remembering how it smelled on me, other than I know I really like it when I actually put it on, but I find myself glancing over it most of the time! Anyways, wore it out with a little "21" tiara like the princess I am, and I was really amused by the hits that I was getting! I was being called "Princess," and not in a sarcastic way, but like people really were in awe with me! I was definitely having an alpha effect on people, guys especially, because they would hit on me and flirt a little bit, but not in a blatant way, but in a respectful way, if that makes sense. The friend that I had gone out with had the guys that were all over here, but I had guys that were smiling at me from a distance and giving me space, while still showing their appreciation for me.

I've never had much of an effect wearing this out and about normally, but in this scene it was fabulous! Definitely going to use this one again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only wore this for one day, but damn, this phero is awesome! My only problem with it is that the fragrance gives me a bit of a headache-I also wore a bit too much of it in the first place :P, but this is great for my self-confidence, it's like a Stellium in Aries in a bottle. If reincarnation exists I want to come back as an Aries.

I took a real risk putting this on, having had warnings for migraine earlier in the day, but took pain killers and it offset it. I was tired, ratty, a little sorry for myself, rushed, and had nothing to wear for the school disco I was taking my kids to.

I forced myself to get ready, and when I was nearly done, put a ton of this on (oil version). Well lo and behold am I not thinking on the walk to the disco 20 mins later, 'oh look at me, look at my pretty new shoes, my pretty ballet shoes (traditional ballet shoe-pink coloured flats with a shiny patent bow), I'm so girly, look at me twirling my cardigan' (has long points at the front) and oh my goodness, I realise this is Far Far away doing this! I feel all dreamy, and pretty but not out of it. I no longer feel so sad and grumpy.

Oh yeah, the smell; violets with a sweet background, which later becomes more raspberry and less violet. If you ever smelt Insolence by Guerlain, which smells like a haughty, somewhat cold violet to me, all kick ass and don't-mess-with-me, this is like the cuter, sweeter, warmer, dreamier sister. It's a long blonde haired girl who drifts around in long skirts, smiling at everyone, but who isn't nauseating and you like her a lot. That's the best I can do. I love it!

I just ordered the UN hero of Audacious in alcohol. I liked the effects of the phero a lot, but alas, not the fragrance. It was okay, but there was something in it that was cloying. I'm now thinking it was the violet. It was as close as I've gotten so far though to actually being able to wear a floral so if any of you can't "do" florals, this may be one to try,

That's a cute report Cinnamonel! I wish I had such luck with Audacious!

Why, thank you! I am not the girly type btw, I'd say I was fairly feminine but not a dreamy giggly girly type. Do you have it in oil or alcohol? Have you tried it more than once? I know nothing can work for everyone but based on my odd reaction to Goddess of the Blue Moon last time, it might be worth trying again? Good luck if you do decide to try again :heart0974:

Second time of trying this one. I kinda slathered. Yes I did. :-)

I am liking the scent better than first time, but it's kinda typical with LP perfumes.

I am getting self effects from this one, it's happy fun but it's got a bit of a commanding vibe to it. It's not "bossy" though, it's more self-assured but not in a cocky way.

I could see this being a GENIUS blend for parties. It would give me some extra confidence but with a very fun side to it.

How awesome would this be in spray?!!

Love this. Ex came to pick me up for our bigger kids party today. First thing he says.. You look nice. Well, totally surprised! We get through the party in a relaxed and happy way, go round a few shops after the bowling party and we go into lush. Sales guy says to big kid, hey happy birthday (she has a sticker on), how old are you today? Do you like bath bombs? Then he asks which is her favourite and bags it for her and says it is a gift from him. Day carries on pleasantly and i get my ex to agree to come over and cut the grass tomorrow. I'd say this works very well for us both!

Wore this for a date. Didn't feel in the mood at all but managed to get over my normal getting dressed freak out and go. On the way a neighbour joins me at the bus stop, very enthusiastically chatting away, tells me i look 'really well' at least twice. Go to meet my date. I'm mortified as he looks about 12 in person, but we manage in the end to have an okay conversation. At the beginning though, his voice is shaking with nerves, keeps telling me how he looked forward to our date all week, then at the end he keeps telling me what a great time he had. It was two drinks in a pub so i think i phero'd him pretty badly.

This one is really nice! Raspberry with soft florals. It is more 'perfumey' but I like it a lot. The pheromone in this is awesome. It makes me feel very princess like and girly but also very confident. This stuff has guys pretty much dying to do favors for me or help me out with something. It does remind me a bit of popularity potion in a way because people will just want to be around you.

• 1 month later...

I've had a sample of this for a while, but just put this some on for the first time a few minutes ago and have been reading the other reviews in the meantime.

Fresh out of the bottle, the raspberry was definitely the strongest. After a few minutes, I kept getting strong whiffs every now and again of the florals, I think with the orchid being slightly stronger than the violet undertone. Now everything seems to have blended together into a musky, sweet scent. Just a hint of the floral-- now the violet seems stronger to me, a little dirty?-- and some almost-spice lurking behind it all.

I like it! I was worried it might make my headache worse (I've had a mild headache the past few days that will go away for a while if I take medicine), but so far it actually seems like my headache has lessened! (Not that I'm saying it's because of the perfume, of course.) :)

I haven't been wearing it for too long, so I'll see how it changes through the day, and whether I get any hits!

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, cinnamonmel that's kind of cute...I have a younger friend who's crushing on me and in my opinion his face looks to be in the 12-14 range. Doesn't help that he's really, really innocent compared to me. If he weren't tall with a deep voice he'd have a real problem! He's not that much younger but I just happen to look about ten years older, lol. So just....no. Absolutely not.

So I just tried my sample, purely for the smell because I'm definitely not leaving the house today. I've had a sample around since my first order but I've been hesitant because of the patchouli - I just HATE patchouli and my skin amps it like crazy most of the time :( I'm happy to say that so far the patchouli is staying in the background where it belongs! I only get a hint of it when I put my nose really close to the application spot.

Freshly applied, I get mostly raspberry with light florals that I can't pick out. The raspberry is really juicy, which is great! It's very pretty and girly but kind of...generic? Not super-generic, definitely waaaaaay better than the crappy fake raspberry smells you'll find in drugstore and department store lotions. I guess I just mean it doesn't stand out as unique to me and I probably wouldn't want to smell like this every day.

After about an hour of wearing it I get all juicy raspberry with just a touch of soft floral. Nice! If the phero works for me it's not an everyday scent but definitely a win!

Funny, everyone is so different with this. Today I'm getting all violet with this. Will update on ex's helpfulness and cheery demeanour (I hope ) later.

ETA ex was useless douche, didn't do what he said he would, seemed pissed off that I had not had the kids at home for five days (god forbid I be having any peace right?), then wants to rearrange the fixing of the mess he essentially created sunday morning at nine a.m - so I have to get up as I 'have had a lie in every day this week'.

So I'm questioning the magic of this worn alone, for dealing with jerks, I should've paired it with BANG!

Edited by cinnamonmel

This is one of Mara`s perfectly confectioned pheros where the scent and the effect meld in a blissful symbiosis.

Scent-wise, it smells delicious, it`s a fruity gentle floral that is very feminine, fresh and floaty. If it were an item of clothing it would be an oh so slightly low-cut, white, flowing summer dress with the lightest pink and green floral detail on the thin straps, which as it billowed in the breeze would sometimes reveal a perfectly formed leg for just a second. My point is it is sexy but not in an obvious, slutty way, rather it tempts in a very subtle, lady-of-the-lake way.

I love anything with violet in it and this has a very soft violet sweetness to it that reminds me of the scent of a beautiful British garden on a sunny day replete with butterflies and honeybees sipping from the flowers.

As for the effects I am in love with them! Luckily my bottle is still full but I hope there are plenty of bottles left as this is definitely a phero I want to have permanently in my collection- hint hint Mara please do not make this a one off! :witch1095:

It does make one feel very Princessy. Yet as many have pointed out by referring to a pirate Princess, this is not a phero for a weakling Princess that has to be rescued by Prince Charming but one that evokes a Princess that is beautiful, feminine but also very powerful, confident and magnetic. This Princess would not ride on the back of Prince Charming`s horse but have her own beautiful beast and Prince Charming would be riding behind following in awe and reverence. I would not use the word Pirate as for me a Pirate is swash-buckling and wearing this scent I do feel dynamic but not in a masculine way. I feel I can do anything but anything I do shall be accomplished with grace, poise and elegance.

When I wear this, I have men treat me with respect for my femininity, it makes me feel very self-assured and I have been told I can appear a little unapproachable as I just exude this untouchable feminine power and grace :darkqueen135: .

This is a winner. Mara please let me know the status of this concoction as per whether it will be a permanent item in your inventory. Merci beaucoup!

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this today to work and loved it! The scent is just so flirty and light on me. Dried down to a raspberry with light floral. I checked what was in it and was shocked to see violet and patchouli listed. I always avoid those two because they just turn sickly weird on me. I guess it is just so well blended in I couldn't pick up those scents.

I'd really like this type of scent in an un-phero blend. Does anyone know of a similar one that doesn't have pheros?

I'm so glad I got a full bottle of this! Here's my pherotruth journal entry regarding this lovely....

Formula: 3 sprays of LPMP Far Far Away, with Audacious Phero blend to chest, torso, and split between wrists. I diluted a 1.5ml oil sample in a 5ml bottle. The bottle gives some good sprays, possibly sprays of full sized bottles.

Setting: Work, then errands

Earlier this week I decided to whip out my remaining sample of LPMP Far, Far Away and give it a test drive again. The last time I wore it was at a baby shower, which went well. I cant remember anything too noticeable about work, but I went to the office supply store after work. I don't go to this store often, but I went in lookin for school supplies. I'm on the marker aisle, and an employee (male early 20s), kept asking me if i was finding everything ok. Throughout my time in the store, he probably asked me 5 times (I may have spent a total of 30minutes in the store). Most of the male employees were eager to assist and asked if they could help me find something. But when I went to checkout, the cashier (a young female, early 20s) wasn't as friendly as the men. She could have just been a quiet person, but customer service isn't a line of work someone who's quiet should be in, as it can be mistaken for rudeness. Either way, the men made me feel all fancy, and important! curtsey.gif I'm glad I purchased a full size Far Far Away, because this one is definitely a keeper! good.gif

eta: my spelling is horrible! AND thats so cute the pherotruth smileys work here too!!

Edited by SportyCurve5

I wore this to the salon today (I've worn it once before), and as I was getting a manicure, I was daydreaming/thinking/watching the TV behind my manicurist (late 20s, Vietnamese, shes the sister of my usual salon person) so I was staring past her to look at the TV. Tennis was on, and I was probably doing more day dreaming than watching, but she looks at me and asks, 'Do you like whats on TV? No right?' and she laughs. She starts telling me how she wants to watch a movie, and jokingly vents about the male technician who ALWAYS has it on sports, and how she'd rather watch a movie. She commented 'I don't know why he always has it on sports, no body likes tennis, do you like tennis, I dont like tennis!' We both giggled about this, as this is a salon, where women are the main clientele. She then yells something in Vietnamese, I'm pretty sure she was yelling for someone to change the TV. No one does, and a few minutes pass, she gets up and changes it to the SyFy channel, and says 'Thats better, a MOVIE!' all while giggling. She's usually works diligently to get me out, and talks on her bluetooth most times I see her, with little conversation to me. Although she still chatted away on her bluetooth while she did my nails the TV thing was funny since we really don't say much to each other, other than 'hello' 'thank you' and 'goodbye.' I also got a pedicure, and noticed she kept staring at me. I LOVE my far, far away! :Emoticons04235:

SC5, your story really inspires me... I was on the fence big time on this one as florals are usually not my thing but I kept reading all of the positive comments on this brew and then as I kept putting and pulling it from my cart, I finally decided to take the plunge and buy it.... I now can not wait till this beauty come in.....

Powdery floral is a good description. It's not floral like a bank heist where there's a robber wielding a bunch of noxiously over scented white flowers as a weapon and yelling for everyone to get down. Some florals hit me like that, or like a drill bit to the brain.

Powdery floral is a good description. It's not floral like a bank heist where there's a robber wielding a bunch of noxiously over scented white flowers as a weapon and yelling for everyone to get down. Some florals hit me like that, or like a drill bit to the brain.

This made me spew on my computer, LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just love this scent so much... I don't really get any hits but I love sniffing wiffs of this thru out the day....I'm bummed this is sold out as I would love to purchase a spare bottle some day

You can always search the trade threads or put out a ISO :)

• 2 months later...

I still have my sample, so I thought I would give it a go. I never really got much from the phero but I like the scent. Anyway, I added in some Strange Attractors, but it really kicked me into high gear when I was arguing with the spouse in front of my little one :/ I ended up telling him to go hang out with his "fucking fag friends" & then a feeling of terror washed over me when my 5 yr.old busted out laughing. I felt odd, so I went & washed it off.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy moly! Either I'm WAY more excited about Christmas being over than I thought I was, or Audacious really, really likes me! I put this on today, simply because I don't have to worry about work appropriate scents or pheros, so I'm making my way through all the stuff I don't wear to work, and OMG! I got this fantastic rush of energy about 5 minutes after I applied, and I feel GREAT!!! :D This feels like me when I'm in one of my bestest, sassiest moods, (and I *do* get that way from time to time), and I feel like I've got BALLS. BIG ONES.

I think this pheroma is a serious contender for my New Year's Heave party in Montreal. Maybe Far, Far Away with OCCO Purple and a spritz of Topper... Although, I feel so good, I don't know if I even *need* the Topper! LOL! (It might make me bounce off the walls!). But this lady-like perfume is most definitely mosh-pit worthy. Oh-ho yeah! :D

This one smells great with OCCO Purple. I've worn them together a few times in the past, but apparently I didn't have *enough* Far, Far Away on, 'cause the effects were significantly less... Dramatic. Maybe this is just a good day, but I think that I might have found my sweet spot with this one. I really think I've found my New Year's combo! WOOHOO!

ETA, I think that if I wear this to the show, I'll have to *not* wear my steel-toed Docs! Lol! I think those shoes combined with this phero (in a mosh pit) would give a whole new meaning to the phrase "shit-kicker". :lol: I think I'll be wearing my Chucks.

Edited by Eggers

• 4 weeks later...

This was among my first samples from LP and I really liked the scent and the phero. I kept thinking that I'd come back for a FB as soon as I tried out a couple of other ones first. HA!! I know better now that the FB list just grows with each month's NRs.

DD, your AVI always makes me do a double take because I swear those could be my boobs under that robe. I feel like zooming in to see if I can recognize anything else. LOL