Order Questions-Sale item questions-TAT etc

Hi all, there has been some confusion in regards to the sales, shipping, average TAT etc.

1. Our average TAT is two weeks from the date of finalized order/payment. If you have to change something, or we are OOS and can't get a hold of you, your order may longer. Please remember these TAT times when contacting us regarding your order.

2. PayPal-If we can't get a hold of you in regards to an order change, we will (most likley) refund your money or substitue that item with something in stock. We have no control over Pay Pal's new rules, holding of funds etc.

3. Sale items don't usually apply to previous orders. If you ordered something a day or two before the sale, we usually can't offer the sale price/freebies for that completed order.

4. We pay for the shipping for all orders, unless you need something faster, so please realize that making three orders for one or two samples in a weeks time makes it harder for us to offer free product.

Please try to group your orders, if you can. For every 10.00 order pay pal charges us .59 cents. A 20.00 order is reduced to

.88 cents plus the cost of boxes, envelopes, wrapping, etc. We want to be able to continue to offer great freebie deals to all of you!

5. Even computers get the blues-sometimes our shopping cart lists ghost products, (OOS) if something is listed as OOS on the perfumerie page, please do not include it in your sample order, it will take longer for your order to be processed.

6. Do check the boards often! Post! that is one of the ways that we are able to give out free stuff! Reminder: Forum member free samples may only be redeemed once a month.

7. Orders from outside etailers (Aradia's Magick on Ebay,( http://stores.ebay.com/Aradias-Magick-and-Music ) Magical Omaha, (http://magicalomaha.com ) Linnea's Web store (www.LinneaQuigley.net ) etc) are not eligible for message board freebie offers.

8. Orders over 20.00 come with your delivery confirmation #. Please remember to check the # with USPS. Chances are that if you placed an order it has not gone out the next day. If you lose a package, we do try to help find them. We have had to impliment the Delivery confirmations to try and cut down on loss.

9. If you need to-DO call/email us! We are here for you from 10:00 AM PST to 7:00 PM PST M-F

Questions/comments/help/advice?

Please let us know!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

We love you all and thank you again for your support!

Danna

SG

Hi all, there has been some confusion in regards to the sales, shipping, average TAT etc.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

We love you all and thank you again for your support!

Danna

SG

And we love you!!!!! Thank you for your wonderful, beautiful, and lovely scents and for your always, in all ways, exemplary customer service.

I second that! You ladies are the best......definitely a cut above!

4. We pay for the shipping for all orders, unless you need something faster, so please realize that making three orders for one or two samples in a weeks time makes it harder for us to offer free product.

Please try to group your orders, if you can. For every 10.00 order pay pal charges us .59 cents. A 20.00 order is reduced to

.88 cents plus the cost of boxes, envelopes, wrapping, etc. We want to be able to continue to offer great freebie deals to all of you!

Ugh Paypal is the devil. But that's beside the point. Ummm I think I contributed to this one. :( Maybe a policy that if you order twice (or more) in a week you have to pay the shipping or something? I know I'd be more than willing to pay for my scatterbrainness (and the fact that I play the no...yes..noo...YESS..BUY! thing with myself)

Ugh Paypal is the devil. But that's beside the point. Ummm I think I contributed to this one. :( Maybe a policy that if you order twice (or more) in a week you have to pay the shipping or something? I know I'd be more than willing to pay for my scatterbrainness (and the fact that I play the no...yes..noo...YESS..BUY! thing with myself)

I am guilty as charged on this point as well....... :( Sorry ladies! I'll try to be more "on the ball" from now on.....

Oh, me too :rolleyes: ! In fact, just last night I had to send an emergency email asking them to "Hold my order, please!" because my synagogue may want to order a vial of Hamantashen. I think the ladies have already realized this about me... and, so, out of respect and consideration for my "Oh, wait, I want one more.." tendencies and my desire to not encumber them with additional shipping, I would prefer they set aside my order for a day just in case. I really am trying to work on this issue (part of the addiction, I think) so that they won't have the additional paypal fees :(

Oh, me too :( ! In fact, just last night I had to send an emergency email asking them to "Hold my order, please!" because my synagogue may want to order a vial of Hamantashen. I think the ladies have already realized this about me... and, so, out of respect and consideration for my "Oh, wait, I want one more.." tendencies and my desire to not encumber them with additional shipping, I would prefer they set aside my order for a day just in case. I really am trying to work on this issue (part of the addiction, I think) so that they won't have the additional paypal fees :(

I think I am guilty the other way. I tend to wait too long to make an order and put everything together. It's not me being saintly though, it's just trying to save on international shipping. It's a lot cheaper to make just one order if ordering from outside the US.

:rolleyes:

May

Oh, you guys - don't feel bad or anything. It's really the multiple $5 and $10 dollar orders that we're trying to discourage. Some people order like that several times per day or over a two or three day period. PayPal takes such a huge bite out of those little sales that it eats up what we've allotted for boxes, baggies, free shipping, free samples, tissue paper and organza pouches!

:)

Oh, you guys - don't feel bad or anything. It's really the multiple $5 and $10 dollar orders that we're trying to discourage. Some people order like that several times per day or over a two or three day period. PayPal takes such a huge bite out of those little sales that it eats up what we've allotted for boxes, baggies, free shipping, free samples, tissue paper and organza pouches!

Hey Mara,

I have a question about the sale, I've sent you an email. :)

May

I'm obligated to say this at least once a day:

Paypal Sucks! :)

(you'd NEVER guess what I have to work with on a daily basis for my job)

I'm obligated to say this at least once a day:

Paypal Sucks! :)

(you'd NEVER guess what I have to work with on a daily basis for my job)

Oh I dunno... do you, by any one-in-a-million-chance, have to work with Pay Pal a lot?

:)

May

• 8 months later...

Hey I don't know where is the best place to post this, but can we also use money order like on hold items? I'm just so afraid to use my debit card anymore for contantly having problems with overdrafts for absoluetly no good reason... it's supposed to be safer than a credit card but the tiniest thing can allow the stupid banks to charge me 35 dollars, and trust me, I balance my checkbooks very well...

Also, after changing my paypal account (even after taking it off my old one), paypal wouldn't let me register my debit card! so everytihng has to be paid with e-check...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

Sure sweetie-

Email what you want/or if you want a total for holds, and I can email you an invoice.

Please to print it out, and send with $!

* caveat to everyone*

Orders that are invoiced must be received within one week, or we have the right to release bottles.

We had a gentleman ordering product that waited A YEAR to send his back, and was dismayed to find the product had sold out. Then he got grumpy! LOL!

Funny times my friends, funny times. I still laugh about that when I am getting my take away Chinese and need a giggle.

SG

Giggle Queen