Dolly

Unscented Lumina

I also dont get anything from either SS4W or PP. Cougar is great for me though. Although I did have the worst OD ever from it which included vomiting and shaking with the worst cold chills imaginable for about 13 hours straight. So I know I can have a great time with it but after that experience, Im Skeered.

I have yet to (but hopefully will never) OD like that. I've had a few eruptions due to an excess of -enone, or a blend that doesn't like me that contains -enone. But I've never had cold sweats or anything like that.

However, I HAVE experienced rapid and excessive drunkenness due to phero use. (Remember when BF locked me in the back of the car? Yeah. That's what that was).

I wear a pretty regular amount of SS4W, (3-5 sprays of 60/40 is pretty average for me with most pheros), but for me, PP is definitely a more is MOAR kind of phero. I can easily wear about 7 sprays of that and have The Best TIme. I haven't worn more than that though, 'cause 7 sprays just sounds ​like way too much.

With Lumina I usually wear 3-5 sprays, and if I'm honest, I tend to go a bit heavier on it because it's fun.

On 4/21/2014 at 3:46 AM, vladmyra said:

I have had a few people (family and psychs) wonder if I'm Asperger's. I feel l have quite a bit in common with AS people, but because I've always been so good at reading people (emotions, motivations, personality), everyone's always come to the conclusion I must not be AS. I am particularly aware of my own and other people's emotional states- so intensely it's often painful to me. I think this might be a bit the opposite of someone with AS, but could be wrong there?

Vladmyra loved your sharing here so so much!  And yours TheBirkeys!  Such love and nurturance!  I am in love with our family here :hearts0425:

and now for my 2 cents worth on another perspective...

Vladmyra, I think you may be a Highly Sensitive Person, about 20% of both males and females in the population are - also they can be introvert or extrovert in nature

It is not an illness but a selective adaptation that allows our species to evolve and survive things that others miss seeing, or knowing, from any given environment, as a highly sensitive person has exceptionally highly attuned senses, comparatively with the rest of the 80% of the masses

who simply do not notice all sorts of things occurring within any given environment - whereas, a highly sensitive person is extremely aware  - for the rest it's just filtered out or, they just do not have the same nervous structure in the body and brain that highly sensitives have - we are just different - just very highly attuned to life around us to a very high degree - and the world has not been made by sensitives - so it is loud, disruptive, and basically abuses the senses with way too much over-stimulative input - from which we must seek rest, restorative peaceful places, atmosphere and quieter nurturing beings to be with

I have this, as do many members of my family fortunately, so our home was more peaceful and harmonic than most families we knew that were not sensitives - I had a preference for being in nature or being with wise adults than with most children and teens my 'peers' - were difficult to be with - so I chose the company of those who were several decades older than I - or, I would be with the wee lil ones who appreciated my calm aware nature or, with the animals, insects and plants - who also seem much more sensitive and aware than the vast majority of people I met - no offense - busy beings can be tons of fun yet we must know precisely when to, 'take our leave' before our nerves are suffering 

Gaia has a film, "Sensitive - The Untold Story" with Alanis Morrisette in it, who thought she was becoming unhinged as her needs were so different than her family and others - until she met the woman Dr Elaine Aron, who by then had a wonderful handle on all of this - who then assisted Alanis with information on how to take care of herself in the big noisy wild world

Dr Elaine Aron experiencing these things herself since childhood, discovered thru careful inquiry and observation and interviewing many, many people, that this is a highly developed evolution of human beings and not an malady at all

her books, "The Highly Sensitive Person" and others have been very helpful in educating our culture about this temperament trait which has been incredibly supportive to everyone with this trait and those we live with and work with and perhaps most importantly with our children who have this trait being understood by their families and teachers, who can then consciously create environments more harmonious for their well-being and development

Not surprisingly, other animals have about 20% of highly sensitives among them as well 

Nature is making sure - someone is paying attention - to all the subtle and some not-so-subtle cues we must reconcile to survive all this chaos, with ourselves and our earth intact

I hope this beams a bright beam of light upon the matter and gives everyone another perspective to consider 

Being 'different,' imho is usually a good thing - no matter what the difference is - as it gives us more resources from each other in these times - when we all must, 'think' and 'live' outside, "the box" if we gonna survive - we must blaze a path out of the current political-social morass into a brand-spankin' new  paradigm - like quick! 

Big Love to Us All!

I Embrace Us! I know you do too  :nice09715:

(cause i'm just that sensitive)