Advice needed for UN phero samples

I just got my 13 phero UNs today!!

I tried just two small half sprays of BI then covered it with LP red. I thought 20 minutes was a good amount to dry down....

When I sat next to my daughter she told me I smelled like poo. I have to go to bed in about 20 minutes haha! Needless to say I'll be showering before bed.

But since many of my pheros contain EOW, how should I apply? Where should I apply ( I know not to put EOW on hair or clothes)

But after drydown, does the phero/EOW diffuse stronger since it's in an alcohol base? (or is it in an alcohol base?)

How would you all apply?

Well....let me say this first......the reaction of other FEMALES to the scent will be different than males. I have worn EoW, uncovered to the little local grocery store for testing purposes....almost ALL women I came into contact with made this face..... :gagging: Or scrunched their noses up at me....heard some saying...."What's that smell?" Yet I had men following me around the store like this..... :hubbahubba: Asking a female how you smell with EoW is normally not a good indicator.

Neck, cleavage, wrists are all good places to apply EoW....if it is in a spray, it will diffuse faster. Most definitely. Make sure you let the pheros drydown completely BEFORE you apply the cover scent.

I pretty much second Dolly here, except I want to really stress allowing the phero to dry-down before cover.

I only mention that because I am a last-minute person and dont usually give myself enough time to do stuff like this proper (I do NOW,however!) and once in a while applying a scent over a wet phero never really allowed a melding.

Sometimes I smelled scent, sometimes I smelled phero, but I like it much better when I cant smell the phero lol.

* just want to add that I am sooo excited for you !

Edited by Lor

Well....let me say this first......the reaction of other FEMALES to the scent will be different than males. I have worn EoW, uncovered to the little local grocery store for testing purposes....almost ALL women I came into contact with made this face..... :gagging: Or scrunched their noses up at me....heard some saying...."What's that smell?" Yet I had men following me around the store like this..... :hubbahubba: Asking a female how you smell with EoW is normally not a good indicator.

Neck, cleavage, wrists are all good places to apply EoW....if it is in a spray, it will diffuse faster. Most definitely. Make sure you let the pheros drydown completely BEFORE you apply the cover scent.

I went over and asked my husband, "do I smell like poo?" and he goes, "no, not at all" hahahah!

I pretty much second Dolly here, except I want to really stress allowing the phero to dry-down before cover.

I only mention that because I am a last-minute person and dont usually give myself enough time to do stuff like this proper (I do NOW,however!) and once in a while applying a scent over a wet phero never really allowed a melding.

Sometimes I smelled scent, sometimes I smelled phero, but I like it much better when I cant smell the phero lol.

* just want to add that I am sooo excited for you !

Thanks Lor, and Dolly, But how long for drydown? I waited at least 20 minutes.... is there a certain indicator, like you don't smell any funk, then apply the cover?

I cant speak for Dolly, but 20 minutes is usually perfect for me.

I dont go by "not smelling the funk" EVER,because you can get used to most scents, so that your not as aware as everyone else.

In 20 minutes for me its enough to cover,

and in an hour or so its enough that my own body chemistry has done what it wants to do with it anyway :)

I tried just two small half sprays of BI then covered it with LP red.

From reading a few long threads on this board BI is known to be a hard one to cover with the the amount of cops in it...personally I do not favor any cop heavy unscented blend in spray form.

You could try just swabbing your inner arm with the spray stick thingie...Wait your 20 mins...then cover with LP Red.... experiment with it,say,If you are preparing for company,try the same thing on your belly to cleavage etc :)

From reading a few long threads on this board BI is known to be a hard one to cover with the the amount of cops in it...personally I do not favor any cop heavy unscented blend in spray form.

You could try just swabbing your inner arm with the spray stick thingie...Wait your 20 mins...then cover with LP Red.... experiment with it,say,If you are preparing for company,try the same thing on your belly to cleavage etc :)

I second using the sprayer stick to dab with. You may be getting some cops on your clothing, unknowingly, otherwise. Also keep in mind that your children are more likely to be extra sensitive to scents like that on you. My 12 yr.old is, he finds the smell of cops on me repulsive (as well he should). Also LP Red is a smutty scent as it is, so smut + pure sex was probably very repulsive for her. If you covered it ith a more innocent scent like Spinnerret, LP Pink, etc. she probably would not have detected the BI.

Agrees with Calii - Belly & cleavage are best places to spray anything with copulins and YES it will diffuse more in the spray form. (The spray base I used for these is 90% alcohol/10% oil)

Most people prefer Blatant Invitation in oil...tho I've had a few customers purchase it in 2 or 3x in spray form. YOWZA! :o

Most people prefer Blatant Invitation in oil...tho I've had a few customers purchase it in 2 or 3x in spray form. YOWZA! :o

I seriously cannot even imagine that.

I have quite a few potions with BI in it, which is still not as strong as an UN-BI, and I get WICKED results.

I would have to MMA train to work-out all that BI !!!

pshhht....im sure SO would LOVE that...

Alot of any of the sexxay mixes works in different ways for me.

Overkill on those types can for me cause an argument to go nova.

I wore ALOT of Compromising Postitions the other day and the SO and I got into an argument about something...

What should have been firworks somewhere else turned into a debate of unknown proportions.

Thats me being nice about it, :lol:

I wore ALOT of Compromising Postitions the other day and the SO and I got into an argument about something...

What should have been firworks somewhere else turned into a debate of unknown proportions.

I can totally see an OD of Sexpionage doing that. It's meant to amp up the testosterone in both parties and inspire some aggressiveness...usually sexual aggressiveness. Do you think it inspired aggravation due to sexual frustration since you guys aren't getting along so well these days? Maybe nowhere to channel the sexual energy?

I tried just two small half sprays of BI then covered it with LP red. I thought 20 minutes was a good amount to dry down....

When I sat next to my daughter she told me I smelled like poo. I have to go to bed in about 20 minutes haha! Needless to say I'll be showering before bed.

But since many of my pheros contain EOW, how should I apply? Where should I apply ( I know not to put EOW on hair or clothes)

But after drydown, does the phero/EOW diffuse stronger since it's in an alcohol base? (or is it in an alcohol base?)

How would you all apply?

i personally have found that cops work best for me applied to the back of my knees (if i'm wearing skirt/dress with no tights - most of the time for me)... pretty weird, i don't apply anything else there (besides cover scent obviously), but getting creative never hurt!

For what it's worth I have BI in a 1x spray and I love it. I spray one spray in the chest and one on the wrists. Once I was whisked away to the bedroom before I could even cover it. BF did not mind the smell at all! It does stink to high hell before it dries down though. I just think of it as another slightly unpleasant grooming task that will have big payoff in the bedroom...like shaving. LOL. It's a shame really to wash it off right before bed ;)

I can totally see an OD of Sexpionage doing that. It's meant to amp up the testosterone in both parties and inspire some aggressiveness...usually sexual aggressiveness. Do you think it inspired aggravation due to sexual frustration since you guys aren't getting along so well these days? Maybe nowhere to channel the sexual energy?

I wear it alot because it usually DOES go in the direction its supposed to,lol.

I kinda WANT to wear it all the time for that reason !

I guess I just didnt consider (until it happened) that we both get a little louder when it dont go in that direction.

Its worth it. Nine time out of ten its all good,lol.

Alot of any of the sexxay mixes works in different ways for me.

Overkill on those types can for me cause an argument to go nova.

I do use the method of using the sprayer stick part if an UN phero is sort of Loud. I think I got too eager (as usual) and wanted to try it before we went to bed that night.

I think it's interesting that Lor posted about CP and it having an aggressive effect. I can totally see me not getting along w/ husbnd or husband stressed out and I go an put on some BI thinking it would get him in the mood, but maybe a better choice would be a calming phero to "de-stress" him first...

I do love CP for the scent, so I wear that all the time. Have'nt noticed us arguing when I wear it. But I will note your report Lor b/c I think that for me it's something to be mindful of. I tend to go through life like a freight train-subtlety (how the heck to you spell that???) has never been one of my strong points, so I can totally see myself trying to "push the river"

• 9 years later...

Ich habe eine Frage zu einer Lederjacke und einem Mantel. Ich mag es nicht
, Pheromone auf Kleidung zu tragen, weil sie
schwer abzuwaschen sein sollen. Deshalb möchte ich die Pheromonsprays
oder das Öl auf meiner Haut tragen und dann meine Jacke drüber ziehen.

1. Muss ich die Pheromone noch von meiner Jacke reinigen?
Vielleicht möchte ich am nächsten Tag ein anderes Pheromon tragen.

2. Wie kann ich die Pheromone von meiner Lederjacke und meinem Mantel entfernen?

3. Sind Pheromonöle oder -sprays besser, damit ich
die Pheromone nicht jeden Tag von meiner Jacke bürsten muss?

4. Welche Pheromonmoleküle müssen nicht
von meiner Haut oder Kleidung gereinigt werden ? Ich habe gehört, dass man A1, Coups oder Androstenone reinigen
muss. Für mich ist es wichtig, dass
die Pheromone von gestern oder vor einigen Tagen werden
nicht mit den heutigen Pheromonen vermischt.

Edited by Mister Pheromert

I’m just translating for others to answer.

I think it starts out that he has a question about leather jacket and coat  and how to handle pheromones getting on them if he uses a spray. How long will the pheromones linger, in case he wants to wear a different pheromone the next time. ANd how to clean off leather… which ones don’t have to be cleaned off.  (My German which was always pretty bad, is  rusty at this point.)

Hey sorry, i write this text in englich. I have forget the translate of englich.

I have a question about a leather jacket and coat. I don't like
wearing pheromones on clothes because they're supposed to
be difficult to wash off. That's why I want to wear the pheromone
sprays or oil on my skin and then put my jacket on over it.

1. Do I still have to clean the pheromones off my jacket?
Maybe I want to wear a different pheromone the next day.

2. How can I remove the pheromones from my leather jacket and coat?

3. Is pheromone oils or sprays better so I don't have
to brush the pheromones off my jacket every day?

4. Which pheromone molecules do not need to be cleaned
from my skin or clothes? I've heard that you have to clean
A1, Coups or Androstenones. For me it is important that
the pheromones from yesterday or a few days ago are
not mixed with today's pheromones.

I have read that the oils on your skin break down the pheromones after a day or so depending on what pheromone it is. Obviously that's not going to happen on your jacket so you are correct in your thinking. 

Oils would be better than spray for keeping it contained. I suggest you apply the oil directly to your skin on areas that will be covered by your clothing. Allow it to dry for at least 10 minutes and then put on your cloths. That should keep it off your jacket. 

I have never had a problem washing pheromones off of my clothing using a regular washer and detergent. 

Don’t apply pheros to your clothes, just your skin. 
I only apply pheromones to my skin, and I let them dry completely before getting dressed. If there is any transfer at all, it would be on my clothes underneath my coat, not onto my actual coat. And I shower everyday so I don’t need to worry about the effect of yesterday’s pheromones lingering.