Thunder

For the guys who like to smell all shower-fresh and whatnot, this is a perfect scent for that aura. Too pointy for me of course, but I do like how the mint comes out in the drydown rather than in the beginning, it's a nice little surprise. A definite "guy smelling like a guy" fragrance, which will help with the mission of spreading bonhomie with Open Windows.

• 3 weeks later...

To my nose this is an aquatic scent. Very nice. Subtle sexy on a guy. Classy and classic.

I admit I've been wearing it. Dig the OW and smelling like a boy. :)

The BF likes this one a lot...said it smelled like ozone in a lightning storm.

That's what I was going for scent-wise, fresh and rainy and airy. Not as forbidding as it may sound though, it's quite a friendly scent, and so is the phero.

Quince didn't like this one so much because he said it was "too minty." He said he preferred Eye of the Storm and Thane for watery scents, but I still say if you like clean then this is a good one to try.

• 2 weeks later...

The hubbs has been wearing this today, and although he very much likes the scent he didn't notice any particular effects from the pheromone. I certainly noticed it. I was in a fantastic mood, incredibly optimistic and excited about life in general. I utterly adore the scent, so fresh and manly. Very Thor.

This sounds like something similar to pendragonnnn!!! :Emoticons04235: I've been wanting more fresh scents! :)

• 1 month later...

OMG, I forgot to post, here, that ALL of my guy friends adore this one! It's their favorite of late. They love the phero and feel very up-beat. They also really dig the fresh scent. It's a little lighter and clean-smelling without being 'soapy'. Appropriate for work and right on through to a night out.

• 8 months later...

2 weeks ago, during a weekend of staffing large interactive theater event, Thunder was decidedly my scent of choice. The uplifting fresh scent and the Open Windows was the perfect complement to ensuring that everyone was having a good time, despite the stresses of running the event. I think that helped a lot towards things going very smoothly.It did feel a touch "god-like" to walk around and spread a dose of good feelings around where most needed - and kept me feeling great as well no matter what came along.

• 1 month later...

Ozone and mint...that sounds really good. Funny how one can hate the taste of mint in most things (except like, yaknow, mojitos) and love the smell of it.

Is it a calm happy scent, or is it that whippy, powerful happiness of potential you get when you see a storm starting up, where you feel like you can do anything and you're going to rock it?

• 1 month later...

Is this strictly a men's blend? I can see myself wearing this! I love how fresh and clean it smells. Airy, watery, but a stronger watery, not a soothing, mellow watery. I don't know if the OW phero's going to do much for me though because I seriously only need a tiny dab of this, as the scent goes on that strongly on me.

I personally like wearing this. It's not got the soapy smell of ...trying to remember....unisexy.

At first I didn't like it because it reminded me of one of the cheap knock off colognes (sorry!)

I remember smelling. But after wearing it, I like it and wear it sometimes. I like to wear it

especially when it rains.

I dunno. It's definitely got that man's cologne smell but it's also got a very rain aspect to it.

Sorry I couldn't describe it better.

ah ha. okay, I can describe it. I know it didn't smell soapy but you know what it smells like? Irish Spring soap! So it reminds me of guys because it's a guy's soap.

Edited by MissHazel

Plus Open Windows is awesome. I want to try more with OW.

ah ha. okay, I can describe it. I know it didn't smell soapy but you know what it smells like? Irish Spring soap! So it reminds me of guys because it's a guy's soap.

OMG!!!! THAT explains why it seemed so familiar. When I was a kid, my family just bought (and used) Irish Spring soap, so haha, it's what I always used too when I was younger. (and no wonder I didn't specifically associate it as a men's fragrance scent! hahaha)

• 3 months later...

I got a bottle of this for BF to wear to work. After I told him all the good fortune I've been having using Open Windows at work, he wanted to try it himself. He wore it today, and while he didn't mention any hike in gratuities, and he had kind of a rough afternoon there, 'cause they were REALLY busy, he *did* come home in a much more chipper mood than he usually does after days like today. A BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC PLUS for me! Plus, he smelled really good! ;) We both really love this scent. I think Tyvey suggested it a long time ago, so I need to say thank you to her 'cause we're really enjoying it! Thank you, Tyvey! :D

• 3 months later...

yes, I was tempted to grab one as one of my freebies, but I have the Levitation UN.

However, I will say that I think that the scent works independently from the OW (or equally, rather.) Even though it's similar to a popular male soap, there's just something about it...

I refuse to change my list of freebies, but it's totally tempting :) If you wind up liking this, ask StoreMyWeather about her rain/ozone picks. I liked this and Happy Water and Pinnacle; even though they're all very different they kind of filled that same niche inside of me that loves being out and about in rainy days, or listening to lightning (even if I have to resort to ten hour vids on youtube when I have the strong necessity for it.)

• 2 weeks later...