BANG! Unscented Phero Blend for Women

Wait! ... I've been away from the forum because my life has been hectic... another thread mentioned  SS4W is not going to be available after current supply is depleted, and now Bang!  has been included  in with the "going to be discontinued"  and SWS too.  What dd I miss?  Is there a list and I've overlooked it?  None of these are favorites of mine - I've not even tried SWS - but I still want to know what is going away.?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Eve I think it was both the Super Sexy blends (Men's and Women's) and Bang that are being discontinued. Don't think SWS is going anywhere yet.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/568-super-sexy-concentrate/?page=17

• 1 month later...

I have worn 2 days in a row and I apply it between my boobs and the lollipop application. I did not get any hits. In fact I felt women were rude. Twice I have been pushed and cut in while queuing in a public area. Why is this happening? I have never felt so stepped over in my entire life. 

1 hour ago, pinksugarcandy said:

I have worn 2 days in a row and I apply it between my boobs and the lollipop application. I did not get any hits. In fact I felt women were rude. Twice I have been pushed and cut in while queuing in a public area. Why is this happening? I have never felt so stepped over in my entire life. 

Try wearing less, LPs pheros are pretty powerful. Too much can have the opposite effect of what you want

7 hours ago, pinksugarcandy said:

It could be that you are wearing too much, as @oceanjewel said, especially if it's the UN phero. It could also be because Bang is a sexual phero and it isn't appropriate for the settings you were in. SS4W is a good sexy social, similar to Bang, which is appropriate for public situations. Bang is better for private times with your SO.

5 hours ago, pinksugarcandy said:

hmm I will try to wear less next time. I tried mara's rocket fuel which has SS4W but i did not get any hits either. 

I do not get hits from SS4W in anything but Sneaky Clean. I have had a man backtrack from across the room, after he walked past me to find the source of what smelled so good,

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, StrawberryKitten said:

I literally just emailed Mara about that to see if it was a mistake ? I may literally die from excitement if it's really back, I missed out on it !

I know! I have a bottle, but may stock up during the sale if it's not going to be permanent. 

18 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I know! I have a bottle, but may stock up during the sale if it's not going to be permanent. 

I also asked her about the drop down options on the new site ( the adding a phero option ) because they include Bang, SS4W, & Gotcha. I hit one with SS4W to see what would happen & it said in stock ? I may cry from excitement if those are back. Or spritz on some Lace & do a little dance, lol

40 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

I also asked her about the drop down options on the new site ( the adding a phero option ) because they include Bang, SS4W, & Gotcha. I hit one with SS4W to see what would happen & it said in stock ? I may cry from excitement if those are back. Or spritz on some Lace & do a little dance, lol

Thanks for checking! 

7 minutes ago, Tinkerbelle said:

Please update if you get an answer.  

Ditto! 

I'm sorry. Not true. We had a malfunction on the website a couple weeks ago with that world wide hack. We lost the drop down entirely and it had to be added back from scratch. The programmer didn't know which ones shouldn't be on the list. I didn't even know they had gotten to that job until I saw your email @StrawberryKitten  Thank you for that. I messaged them to update the list. Sorry kids! 

23 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I'm sorry. Not true. We had a malfunction on the website a couple weeks ago with that world wide hack. We lost the drop down entirely and it had to be added back from scratch. The programmer didn't know which ones shouldn't be on the list. I didn't even know they had gotten to that job until I saw your email @StrawberryKitten  Thank you for that. I messaged them to update the list. Sorry kids! 

Ah, I was wondering if it was something along those lines....thank you for clearing that up ! There are still so many great pheros & those amazing new OCCO's to look forward to, so yay, regardless !!

• 2 months later...

I'm a huge fan of SS4W for social use and was already adding cops to it most of the time. 

Bought a bottle of UN BANG! But never tested it out till last Friday when I went out for a date with TG#3. Actually, he's the only one whom I like most and for about 2  years. 

My gf thinks he's gay. Part of me didn't think so while the other part of me refuses to think that way. 

He's 2 years younger than I am and quite a gentleman. We've been out a couple of times and always refused to let me pay for anything, even when we went on a double date with my gf and her hub (whom he knows from work).  

Anyhow, we went to a bar for a drink and a quick bite since it was already 10pm when we met. We started off sitting across each other to pependicular and finally next to me. 

I noticed stares from other guys while I was standing on my own while he waited for our bill. Guys here usually do not make any moves if you are already with someone and honestly, I wasn't looking to be picked up anyway. 

P.S. BANG! was applied in the morning before I went to work (and without any cover scent as I was in a rush). I refreshed with Sneaky Clean at about 6pm for an evening reception. Quite blantant hits at the reception. I added 2 sprays of UN PP 60/40 onto my hair and a dab of CB on the back of my hands prior to meeting TG#3. CB would have been washed off by my frequent hand washing.