Ghost of Christmas Past

(Unisex Scent)

AD-LalaGulaba-LovePotion.jpg

Lala Gulaba

AD-PE-AnnLWN.jpg

Private Edition: Ann's Long Winter's Nap

AD-XmasSpecial.jpg

Perfumes of Xmas Past

A Special Collection at a Special Price!

'Tis the season to stock up on stocking stuffers, so grab a set of 10 trial vials from Christmases past - Ten 2ml Vials for $25.00!

That's HALF OFF the regular price!

Limited number of sets available, so better grab fast!

Set includes:

Festival of Lights, Ho Ho Ho, Lady Frost, Mistress Christmas, Gretna Green, Santa's Little Helper, Snowbound, Stocking Stuffer, 'Twas the Night, Unwrapped

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Okay, now I'm gonna go back and STARE at them all over again!!!

LOVE YOU, MARA!!!

ETA: Am back. they're still there. WHOA.

ETA again: :Emoticons04235::Emoticons04235::Emoticons04235:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK...I was not expecting this so soon,you nauthgty naughty minx Mara :abfx: ... Garland & Lace 4 :jumpforjoy: Gothic Xmas,oh my, never tried the original...ooooooo the Beautiful labels,the fonts,the names...and we know Luna is done scribin' too :001_302:

I just love the stained glass effect of LP Winter,the shades of pinks and reds of Blushing Embers,teh Cuteness of Reinder Bait,oh and how that red corset just pops that Frosted label,hmmmm,a spray too,nice...Gaaah now I know what Luna meant by torture and waiting til after the holidays,I would say I hope she is being royally spanked,but oh,nevermind :666:

Thanks, Ladies! HUGZZ!!!!!!!!! :)

how do u order the sampler?? i dont see that special?? :o

Nothing is available yet, AG. This is just the monthly sneak peek. I will have everything programmed and orderable by Sunday night.

Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday weekend!!!

:)

Again, so as not to die of impatience, i distract myself with guesses:

Love Potion ~ Winter Variant December 2011: sigggggghhhh the unbearably gorrrgeous Princezna Hyacinta, I have this displayed in my home! - light white winter floral flavor (hyacinth???) atop classic LP base

Blushing Embers - silk, amber, pink sugar and a trace of smoke

Reindeer Bait - berries including cranberries and currants, drenched in cream and dusted with white sugar

Xuehua Xing - sugar cookie with dusting of peppermint

Winterberry Wonderland - spearmint, berries, white sugar. oh dear, these are all sounding rather the same. Once again this exercise boggles my mind as to Mara's infinite creativity.

Frosted - gingersnap with white icing

Ghost of Christmas Past - oak, mahogany, sandalwood, linen, smoke

Lala Gulaba - nag champa and rose

Private Edition: Ann's Long Winter's Nap - maybe similar to Shelly b's winter sweater? Woolly and warm. Adorable pic!!!

Edited by tyvey

I wanna know what the Perfumes of Christmas Past lady is holding in her right hand. Looks like she's swingin' a heavy thing in a sock & is gonna go fashionably clobber someone.

Looks like those rubber balls people hang on the backs of their trucks.

LP Winter.. totally excited. Maybe like a LP Winter White??

Reindeer Bait ~ antlers fo sho!

I wanna know what the Perfumes of Christmas Past lady is holding in her right hand. Looks like she's swingin' a heavy thing in a sock & is gonna go fashionably clobber someone.

*ahem* geeeez,am I the only old one enough who remembers getting an orange in your stocking :rof222:

Ohhh yeah baby,I will be getting G&L V4,even though I still have 1,2,& 3 :wub:

Well hell...that was supposed to be only one old enough,sheesh :rofl222:

That's all right. My brain straightened it out anyway! BET AH'M OLDER THAN YEW!!! Of course it's an orange. Duh and THANKYOU. I thought she was going medieval on us. It's definitely *not* a lump of coal, 'cause it's ROUND. My Mom would laugh at me if she heard this exchange. Shhhh! Don't tell her!!! :w00t::xmas735::xmas735::xmas735:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

*ahem* geeeez,am I the only old one enough who remembers getting an orange in your stocking :rof222:

Ohhh yeah baby,I will be getting G&L V4,even though I still have 1,2,& 3 :wub:

I would always get an orange in my Christmas stocking too! It was supposed to be something special :)

I never got oranges at Christmas, but I have an attachment to old-fashioned Christmas nostalgia. :xmas34: I looove oranges, and my favorite house scent for this time of you is something wassail (either because I'm brewing up some to drink or because I have a scented candle going) which has an overt orange note. And I am lucky enough to have a friend at work who has a satsuma tree so I have been getting tons of them lately!

(Side note: a pharmacist friend of mine is a proponent of getting lots of vitamin C; he says it cures more ills than people realize)

And I am incredibly excited about 'Gothic Christmas' since I missed the first one!

And I am incredibly excited about 'Gothic Christmas' since I missed the first one!

wondering too, wearing this a.m. but the nose is stuffy, sent you an email :)

Edited by liz

You all are seriously whacked :lol: ...ya know that Xmas Collection is an awesome deal for those who didn't get tp try those,some of my favs,Snowbound,Mistress Xmas,Unwrapped,Lady Frost! ...anybody getting itchy trigger fingers yet :001_302:

You all are seriously whacked :lol: ...ya know that Xmas Collection is an awesome deal for those who didn't get tp try those,some of my favs,Snowbound,Mistress Xmas,Unwrapped,Lady Frost! ...anybody getting itchy trigger fingers yet :001_302:

WHACKED R US!!!

But srsly, I keep going over to the Perfumerie to see if the new releases are up yet. STALK STALK STALKITTY STALK!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Mmmmmm...Gothic Christmas!!! And hell, I want the Xmas Collection just for me! Heh. Naughty, not nice! :666:

Edited by ElizabethOSP