New Releases for DECEMBER 2011

Potion Master

OMG, Invi! I am so happy to see that you have Lestat back. Whew! I read a while back that he got out of the house and I have been petrified to ask you for an update. So relieved!

:Hug_emoticon:

Awww thanks Mara, and I'll say "thank you" for him since no matter how I've tried he refuses to say it. :lol: I did post the return of the fluffball on the celebration thread after he flew down 50 feet from the neighbors' tree straight to my hand, but as you can probably imagine it got flooded with responses real quick!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the new releases look absolutely fantastic, and the descriptions are brilliant as always!

I'm really pleased the phero sample deal is still on, I planned to order some at the end of November, but that was before my internet piled in...so there is still time and I will have to treat myself now.... YIPPIE!

I'm having to restrain from ordering just yet, as I'm staying at parents for Christmas and I don't want my parcel to arrive here and have to sit outside in the cold for 2 weeks, especially as 1 delivery man has taken to dumping parcels on my doorstep and we don't have a front garden so the doorstep is pretty much on the street. I did think about getting it sent to my parent's house, but if it doesn't arrive before I leave then they will have to send it on to me...oh I don't know, maybe I should do that anyway?

eek,Ellie,that is a hard choice,ummm the phero sample deal is only till Dec 17th,I believe...perhaps you could ask Mara if you could order now,but hold off on shipping until you are back home ?

Mara, I had a little chat with me ol' mum and she said I should get on and order them, that way I might be lucky and be able to prance around in my pretty smells over Christmas, and if they arrive after Christmas it gives her a good excuse to come visit me and check out the sales where I live.

I think I have linked my parent's address to my Pay Pal order correctly, (Isle of Wight) but please let me know if there are any problems with this.

I'm awfully excited now : )