New Releases for DECEMBER 2011

Potion Master

Gaaah now I know what Luna meant by torture and waiting til after the holidays,I would say I hope she is being royally spanked,but oh,nevermind :666:

LOL sadly no, there was company all weekend. Well, I did get a few smacks here and there but not enough for a proper spanking.

wonder if Frosted will be available in oil too ?

No, due to the ingredients used it has to be offered this way.

I'm particularly proud of this month because I was more creative than usual...that may not make sense, but that's how I feel about it. Beautiful labels as always, my twin! :wub:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I have a question. Are the 15.00 phero spray samples only available until November 30th? Because those are awesome and I wanted more but I was expecting to get paid for a freelance job and haven't yet so I'm going to be on a budget for a little longer.

Well, I did get a few smacks here and there but not enough for a proper spanking.

well see,my nevermind meant,but oh she would like it too much...so there,justice :spank1515:

...waiting to read your creative juices unleashed tappity tappity :abfx:

Okay...since my computer hates me and refuses to work, I have to use my super smart phone to shop. Is it my phone or are the new scents NOT available yet? My shopping fingers are ready and super excited. :)

Sorry for the wait, everyone. I had planned on programming yesterday after I got back but I was just tooooo tired. So I am programming today and they will be up by this evening sometime.

Also wanted to extend an invite for sharing something that I am making for my own family for holiday gifts. I did this last year and it was such a huge hit that I am doing it again.

I made a set of 3 scrubs, in the fancy blue 4 oz containers, stacked up and packaged in a tall organza pouch. Lovely labels, the whole presentation is beautiful. Last year I did 1 sugar scrub, 1 course salt scrub and 1 coffee scrub, but this year I am planning on doing:

1 sudsy sugar scrub

1 non-sudsy butter/sugar scrub and

1 brown sugar/coffee scrub

I haven't decided on the scents/flavors yet, but want to know if anyone is interested in getting a set so I know how much to make, (and will take suggestions for the scents). The shipping on these is $13.50 per flat rate Priority box - they are heavy, but I think I can fit 2 sets, maybe even 3, in a flat rate box. The price of the set is $30 each. Let me know if you are interested.

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend,

Thanks for your patience everyone...off to program now!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Okay...since my computer hates me and refuses to work, I have to use my super smart phone to shop. Is it my phone or are the new scents NOT available yet? My shopping fingers are ready and super excited. :)

Not yeeeet....I'm at a superfast computer here at work and I don't see them up yet, so it's not just you. I've already waited two years to see Gothic Xmas reappear, so at this point I really don't mind another couple hours.

ETA: Mara beat me to it!

Edited by Invidiana

There's one listed in Mara's post: Ann's Long Winter's Nap.

PE's? I also just got a reorder from the designer of Lauren's Sweet Pink Fairy which I will brew tomorrow, so if anyone else wants some, let me know and I will make extra.

Oh I have a question. Are the 15.00 phero spray samples only available until November 30th? Because those are awesome and I wanted more but I was expecting to get paid for a freelance job and haven't yet so I'm going to be on a budget for a little longer.

I was planning on shutting that off on the last day of the month, but I will leave it a little while longer since there is interest...how about we say - December 17th - 2 extra weeks to shop for them?

I was planning on shutting that off on the last day of the month, but I will leave it a little while longer since there is interest...how about we say - December 17th - 2 extra weeks to shop for them?

:jumpforjoy: ...that would be a yes :)

Oh,and don't be sorry dearest Mara,you deserve to have time off...much more than you take :Hug_emoticon: I mean it's not like we have nothing to wear,huh :D

Oh, THANK YOU!!!

Very cool. Not for me necessarily because I think I got all the phero sample sizes that I had not tried yet, but...for those who didnt get a chance to get them... I never would have tried Sexology, for example as for some reason it did not appeal to me but I got it in the trial and I loved it this weekend so...try some new things everyone!!

I have no idea why my font changed... :blink:

Front page is up!

Perfumerie...check.

Cart pages up so far:

New Releases, Trial Vials, Specials....working on PEs next and then the rest throughout the night.

Thanks everyone!

I think Luna kicked ass this month in an exceptional way, must say! :)

:burning-heart: HOLY SHEEPSH*T.

*runs back to LPMP to read some more*

*runs back in*

Front page is up!

Perfumerie...check.

Cart pages up so far:

New Releases, Trial Vials, Specials....working on PEs next and then the rest throughout the night.

Thanks everyone!

I think Luna kicked ass this month in an exceptional way, must say! :)

I think you BOTH kicked ass!!! WOWEE, Ladies!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh,Mara and Lunachick you have out done yourselves,and I did not think that even possible :abfx: sweet pink smoke <swoon>

Luna I understand why you feel this month was especially creative,your descriptions and names are perfect,and Lala Gulaba just sings :hearts09793:

"I like berries" he said,"are there any more ? " :lol:

all that is left to us,as with Mr Scrooge,are memories... <sniff>

Yay! New perfumes! <3

And P.S. Regarding the orange-in-the-stocking conversation from page 1, you bet I got an orange or tangerine in the sock every year, along with nuts to crack as well. I think it was to keep me occupied until breakfast was ready and also as a minor distraction away from the chocolate! To this day, I still make sure I have a toe full of nuts in the shell, and then a coupla tangerines, and I do the same thing for The Hubbs. I love the Christmas stocking!

Edited by merrie

Yay! New perfumes! <3

And P.S. Regarding the orange-in-the-stocking conversation from page 1, you bet I got an orange or tangerine in the sock every year, along with nuts to crack as well. I think it was to keep me occupied until breakfast was ready and also as a minor distraction away from the chocolate! To this day, I still make sure I have a toe full of nuts in the shell, and then a coupla tangerines, and I do the same thing for The Hubbs. I love the Christmas stocking!

Does it count that I traditionally make a few cloved oranges every year?

Thank you, Mara, for giving us more time. I was just thinking about some more phero sprays which I forgot to include in my previous order (which has not arrived yet). I'll just wait for my package to arrive and then I'll place my new order, including December releases. :stars188:

Yay! New perfumes! <3

:xmas735: Me, too!!! A stocking is ALWAYS what I want for Christmas. Mr. Matt and I make them for each other. The kiddos get the presents, and we do stockings for them, too. I need to follow your lead and put tangerines in ours this year, merrie!

Does it count that I traditionally make a few cloved oranges every year?

Oooh, cloved oranges are AWESOME! I say yes, that completely counts! :)

:bow: :bow: :bow: Oh, yeah!!! I TOTALLY ADMIRE YOU for being able to concentrate long enough to do--*gulp* MULTIPLE!--cloved oranges, katz! :xmas735:

Cloved oranges. We call them pomanders. I did that one year (only one) and suspended them on festive ribbons.

I know this is a bit OT, but will they make an entire room smell good? I ask because I only do room sprays/candles/tarts upstairs since my feathery resident Lestat is not supposed to smell that stuff (parrot lungs are supposedly really sensitive). Since cloved oranges are completely natural I was thinking of using them to scent the downstairs for Christmas.

Edited by Invidiana

I know this is a bit OT, but will they make an entire room smell good? I ask because I only do room sprays/candles/tarts upstairs since my feathery resident Lestat is not supposed to smell that stuff (parrot lungs are supposedly really sensitive). Since cloved oranges are completely natural I was thinking of using them to scent the downstairs for Christmas.

I wouldn't say they are equal in throw to a scented oil or candle, but you definitely get a nice whiff of them if placed in the open, or better yet, like Skye said, hung. It's not an *easy* project, use gloves and pre-puncture your orange with a small punch, or use a wood nail to make a hole... the cloves have sharp pointy ends, and can break off easily! :)

I wouldn't say they are equal in throw to a scented oil or candle, but you definitely get a nice whiff of them if placed in the open, or better yet, like Skye said, hung. It's not an *easy* project, use gloves and pre-puncture your orange with a small punch, or use a wood nail to make a hole... the cloves have sharp pointy ends, and can break off easily! :)

Maybe not a 5-minute thing, but mindless busywork to do while watching back-to-back episodes of MASH on TV Land. ;) Fragrances straight from the source are really your only choice around a fluffy one that talks. Thanks Katz!