Lindee's Autumnal Apples

Gabylicious

I bought this one unsniffed and I'm so happy I did, because it is sooo cute!

The red apple is amazingly crisp and it has just the right amount of brown sugar and syrup to make it autumnal...the brown sugar in this one is not overwhelming and it never overshadows the apple's juiciness..Its always the red apple who is the star of the show...I also noticed that even though the apple is always present, this is not a linear fragrance...the syrupy quality does show up every now and then,...

Oh, and it also has a MONSTER lasting power and very nice projection....

Another beautiful PE...aren't they all?

HUH ? Yeah,YUmmmzzz :)

Results

Search for:

lindee

Lindee's Autumnal Apples

Lindee crafts her own twist to our classic Sugared Apple scent! "I want it to smell like apple pie filling before it goes in the oven, with the crisp, fresh apples sprinkled with sugar and a tiny bit of syrupy quality to the sugars from mixing with the water on the apples. I want it to smell like a Fall scent with mostly red apples and brown sugar."

Yup. We can do that, YUM!

Wow, I don't even recall this one coming out! You got a little gem, it sounds like! I love the apple in Autumn Lust, too...it does last a good long time. LP does apple right!

Oh,yes! Now I want to try everything that has apples in it, I feel this scent note has a very strong lasting power and for me this is important....Autumn Lust, is that ggg? Would love to try it, Katz...

I have Rabid and a sample of Candy Apple Cutie...any suggestions?

At first, the brown sugar in this was really sharp and it reminded me more of Autumn Lust than Sugared Apples...now that I've let it sit for a while, it has mellowed out nicely and the apple has come to the forefront. It smells just like crisp, red apples covered in sugar. :) Gaby, another good apple scent is pomme de poison if you can find it but it is ggg. I like most of the apple scents here too!

At first, the brown sugar in this was really sharp and it reminded me more of Autumn Lust than Sugared Apples...now that I've let it sit for a while, it has mellowed out nicely and the apple has come to the forefront. It smells just like crisp, red apples covered in sugar. :) Gaby, another good apple scent is pomme de poison if you can find it but it is ggg. I like most of the apple scents here too!

Thanks for your suggestions, bruiseviolet! When I get into trading, I'll look for it...I don't mind if its only a sample...

We seem to like similar scents, BruiseV... :perfume: :perfume:

Thanks for the suggestions, Mara! I really liked the apple in Rabid too, sooo different

Edited by Gabylicious

I received a small sniffy with my box. I'd never thought about buying this PE ... but wow, this scent surprised me! It reminds me a bit of Marigold & Amaranth, but in this one, I can clearly smell the RED apple, very fresh and crispy, yet not overpowering but gently embedded between other notes. :great:

This feels just like a crisp autumn day. This is such a happy scent and it reminds me of why I love fall. When I used to live closer to work I used to drive down this one street that was covered with trees, and during Fall they look so beautiful. They turn a reddish orange and the leaves fall to the ground. Anytime I would drive down that street seeing the line of bright orange against the sky would make me so happy to be alive, it would make me want to park my car and step on the leaves to hear that ' crunch '

This is what I felt when I tested this. That happy feeling of leaves falling and stepping into piles of them to hear that magical crunch sound that sings Fall.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mara's mention of this in the Nibble thread reminded me to review: got a wonderful freebie sniffie of this in a recent order - although different fruit obviously, its FEEL is quite like Mamelons to me: yes it's apple in a deep-red way but in a CLEAR red way, not a thick/gloppy/creamy way...much more like a red hard-candy apple than a caramel apple. Delightful and fresh. Would make excellent body bubbles for exampe.

• 3 years later...

Ah I can't believe I've never reviewed this!

The "fresh apple pie filling" concept is great because that's exactly what it reminds me of! When it mellows it goes nicely sweet with just a bit of tartness; another apple love for me.