Pinnacle with Alpha-Androstenol

Quince liked this one, it's a very "wet green" type of scent, definitely a fresh-cut greens aura; and it fits the concept of something upbeat and light as a carrier for a-nol. It's actually got a dense realistic quality but it's refreshing. I don't necessarily think this would be strictly male, unless you think smelling like plants is a guy thing (Q does, of course), so if you wanted an a-nol enhanced scent and you're okay with smelling green, then you should give it a whirl.

My friend prefers 'green' scents and does like this one. It has a strong linen note on him. Fresh, clean boy smell appro for work and has an uplifting vibe.

• 2 months later...

I really love how clean and green this smells. It's a perfect combination of clean man smell with a crisp outdoor feel to it. It's got a great zen, waterfalls type of vibe to it, I really love it. There's a fresh peaceful green note in here that makes me very happy, almost like 'lyptus or in that family. This is a great scent for work and for lazy hazy days or when you need a pick me up! Smells really great. I agree that it's not just for men, this is totally unisex.

• 9 months later...

This one elevated my mood as well as everyone else in the office!

The green clean scent makes it appropriate for all environments, thus I've been debating whether to buy Pinnacle or Ruisseau. The greens are a lot sharper in Pinnacle though.

Ideally of course I would get both but I think they're a bit too similar. It is unisex but it does lean a bit more toward the male side.

• 7 months later...

It's funny, Pinnacle is everything I thought, and wanted, "Happy Water" to be.

In the bottle it is aquatic and "green", very fresh overall. On my skin, it happily morphs into fresh "Green" notes. Nothing specific, but a very outdoors, fresh, clean scent. It's strange not being able to pick out specific notes, but just a general overall idea, but it works.
There's a bit of musk that peeks out if i sit and sniff heavily, which admittedly, I am doing.
This is a quick favorite.

Immediately upon putting it on I felt happier, but it's more the scent then the pheros. The Phero in Happy Water didn't seem to do much, but I applied it much more sparingly because of Happy Water's florals.

While Pinnacle does seem to have a more uplifting effect on me, it's likely more due to my pleasure in the smell, with the A-nol enhancing that psychological sensation.

Funny, I originally ordered two vials of Pinnacle, but then realized it was a "male" scent, so changed my order to 1. Now I wish i had kept it at 2.

Edited by Honor

They've got the exact same component: just alpha-androstenol.

I know :) I was just remarking that the scent itself seemed to have an additional effect on my mood, since Happy Water didn't have such an uplifting effect.

Right, I get what you mean. Elevation Potion and Flying Potion are the only a-nol enhanced scents which work on me. I guess that it seemed to me you might have thought they were different in terms of the pheromone included.

• 1 year later...
Guest cutie.pie

My dad lost his job and was pretty down for a long time, almost depressed. I bought him a sample of Pinnacle and he was a totally different man. He was happy, uplifted, making jokes. He loved Pinnacle! So I'm getting him a FB for Christmas as a gift. (If there's any left.) ;)

Guest cutie.pie

Love stories like this. The nols are amazing for me, hence my nickname here :)

I looooove A-nol too! (and I think it loves me back) ;)

• 7 months later...

This was one of the samples I tried In-Store from The Wall of Samples ( aka Heaven). Daaaaaaymn this is my next purchase ! So far I only have alpha-nol in silly little chemical-smelling dropper bottles from another company - one of my first purchases actually. The stuff smells like crap. Which is why the bottles are at the back of my closet, and never used. Which is a shame because alpha-nol is such a mood lifter for yourself and others. And Pinnacle is just soooooo beautiful. I would call it a meditative scent. I adore unisex fragrances from LPMP anyway so this is a no-brainer for me. This LP deserves some more love !!

• 3 months later...

This is my go-to general mood elevator for occasions like family gatherings, hospital visits & so forth. When I want an uplifting scent and to nudge those around me to a better frame of mind, this is a winner. (and darn, it's SO :-( )

Edited by EveningWolf

• 5 years later...

I conglomerated my stash with my hubby's stash. This amazing FB has however found its way into my home office to keep me company when I can't handle yet another day of remote work. I may not be as strong of a responder to alpha-nol as I used to be, but let's face it, the LPMP quality ingredients themselves are plenty potent ! I'm loving this so much. And I am grateful, as I am for all the creations from this amazing company. If you haven't tried the 'green' creations, what are you waiting for ??