Salute

This was the first of my guy's "birthday" scents he tried. The musk really came through on him and behind it was the amber. It smelled good on him (as most everything does) but as he's trying the others, I think they are a bit better match. He didn't pick up any of the greens which is odd b/c that is what amps on him in other fragrances.

If you like musk and amber, this is a great pick

No problem, it's just easier for people to find reviews if they're sorted correctly. Any phero-enhanced scent should be reviewed in the men's pheromone fragrance subforum.

Edited by luna65

• 1 year later...

Salute quickly became one of my "go to" scents. It comes across on my skin as very green, very evergreen, very outdoors. And considering the amount of time I spend camping and hiking inthe woods, it is only fitting I like it so much. I wear this at least once a week during the cooler months, especially when I have activities or meetings that involve outdoor time. The scent blends in so well with my lifestyle.

The Charisma pheromone blend that is part of Salute also comes in very handy. Charisma gives you an almost "larger than life" kind of aura, which fits in well with my personality. But this is also what a lot of people expect when they are around me: the big guy with the big personality who can solve big problems and get big things done. I wear Salute during certain meetings where I do not want much in the way of arguements when I say something needs to be done. And that is exactly what Salute helps get me - happy compliance which is perfect. There is one person who I think is more strongly affected by the androstenols then others. This turns them into a chatterbox, but with some quick redirection, we find ourselves back on target.

I highly recommend this scent. No - wait - don't buy it. Ignore everything I said above. Leave it all for me haha! Just kidding, sorta. Plus part of the proceeds go to a great cause!

ETA: After wearing this several times I went back and edited the review.

Edited by quietguy

• 5 months later...

Taking Luna's suggestion to get some Charisma for BF, I decided to get him a "pheroma", so he could test the phero before I get him an UNscented bottle. I'm glad that I did. I haven't had a good chance to smell it on him, but he wore it to jam last night, and he seemed very pleased with it. I'm not sure if he noticed any phero-related happenings, but since he kept saying how much he liked the scent, I'm guessing he'll be getting a lot of mileage out of this bottle. Of course, his "review" consists of nothing more than, "I really like this scent", and "I'm really diggin' that Salute one". <_< Boy review, BF style.

Hopefully he will report back to me about anything he thinks might be phero-related. So far though, we know that Nuts seems crazily drawn to BF while he's wearing it. :lol: BF was trying to text someone on his phone, and Nuts kept sticking his head in the way, purring like a mad kitty the whole time! :lol: So cute.

• 5 weeks later...

Of course, his "review" consists of nothing more than, "I really like this scent", and "I'm really diggin' that Salute one". <_< Boy review, BF style..

Yeah - you would think a performer/musician might be a little more descriptive ... :lol:

Yeah - you would think a performer/musician might be a little more descriptive ... :lol:

Nope. Only if the scent pissed him off. Then there'd be all kinds of descriptive words being lobbed around! :lol:

• 1 year later...

Salute was one of the ones I picked for my original order. I finally tried it and it comes off as manly to me. I am not good at picking out all the notes, but I know how I feel and if I like it. I definitely like this one. A lot of the scents I got seem sweet to me (not that that is a bad thing, I like sweet), but this one comes across to me as a man scent. Probably programmed from youth, etc.

It makes me feel confident and cool and collected. I don't know what the pheros are supposed to do here, but that's what I get. I don't really feel like it is from the pheros either, more from the scent itself. There were not a lot of reviews about this one, but to any guys who are checking things out - I have tried 13 scents so far and this is only my 3rd review - BECAUSE I LIKE IT.

What I am starting to do is wear one scent in the morning/afternoon. Then wear another in the evening, just so I can get to them all.

To the Love Potion nymphs - these scents are fun. I am enjoying trying them. I love different smells and I love that these are different from most commercial colognes. Keep up your passion!

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Digging it! Super preliminary review:

Just pulled Salute! out of the mail box and tried it on. A small dab of the oil to the top of my hand so I can sniff it every 5 min or so while I work from my home office. Been 30 minutes and I'm grooving on it; every sniff is a "yes!". This could be a go-to daytime scent for me.

I'll post more once I've augmented myself with it amongst other humans.

Edit: 30 min later I washed off my morning application of Super so I could do a full application of Salute (1 inch roll to each pulse point on my neck, 1" to each wrist). I want to roll the rest of the day with this and see how it goes. I personally like it a lot. Looking forward to getting feedback from other noses.

PS: Thank you all for your reviews. Much appreciated and very helpful as I navigate the giant menu of choices.

Edited by September

I don't think I've ever tried Salute. I will have to get a sample vial of this one!