Elixer of Silver with Beyond the Veil

I was at a concert on 12/8....As I'm writing this I'd like to mention nothing like this has happened before...Minding my own beeswax. It seemed I was attracting the late 20's early 30's something males. Dancing in the aisles with the young pups. Hey, they asked me. Did I mention they were sober?

I went back to restaurant after the concert to have a cocktail and three young lads came and stood next to me at the bar. Next thing I know we're making all kinds of conversation. Well the trio left after a bit and went outside. Awhile later I went to catch some fresh air, and lo and behold the same trio came up to me. One of them wanted to become quite friendly....shall I say. It was all I could do not to say, "I could be your mother." lol!!! Needless to say it was quite the ego boost, but I believe I do owe it to the combo I was wearing. Ladies, on the other hand, I came across were very chatty with me. :D

It's interesting that Tranquility Potion would have such a blatant social-minded effect, I'm just wondering if they thought you smelled really really good. :D

You know, Ladies, I consistently get a very FRIENDLY effect from Beyond the Veil. I really do believe it helped me conduct a big children's music rehearsal yesterday. It affects me and people around me as if I'm wearing a social phero...maybe it's simply that *I* feel so good wearing it. Now, mind you, I haven't been hit on by the young dudes from it. Heh. But it seems to me that I wore it with Elixir of Silver recently, too, and really liked the combo. Arianna, your experience with it doesn't surprise me. And Elixir of Silver is sooooo pretty, too!

Naughty Jester, you are more than kind and gracious. Thank you! :)

ElizabethOSP....I enjoy both scents separately too. I wore the combo again today at a toy drive for Christmas. Now mind you, I knew the people there. Well.....shall I say the men of the group gave more lingering hugs and smooches....and I received quite a few of "Oh, you smell really good!" or "Wow, you smell great!" Even a couple of the gals complemented me on my scent. Definitely will have to remember this combo.

Edited by Arianna