Trying to decide...

Ember

I can not decide on a perfume. I know I want one with pheromones but I really don't know what is what. I have tried pheromones before like Bodydew. I have had good results with it. I look every month at all the new perfumes and have a even harder time trying to decide. Anyone have any suggestions? I would love something that will get my boyfriends attention and keep it for the nite!

Look at it from the perspective of: they all are great, so what do you like scent-wise? Or what does he like you to smell like?

Are you confused in regards to which pheromones do what, because the descriptions are all there in the shop for each product entry.

Strictly speaking from a basic sex attractant perspective, you can't go wrong with any of the OCCOs.

HI and welcome! We will need more info to be able to reliably suggest some stuff. What type of scents do you like? Floral? Foody? Resinous? Woodsy? Fruity? Honeyed? Then there is the phero aspect...what are you wanting it to do for you? There are social blends, sexual blends (lots) etc etc. Help us help you.

They all work! You might do really well to start off with OCCO RED. It has copulins which are a great starting point phero wise. The scent is cinnamon vanilla goodness. Copulins raise a man's testosterone in an undeniable way.