Bonsoir mon amis

GingerPanther

Hey guys & girls. I'm brand new here after recently finding mones at AD. Been looking for perfumed oil and hey presto here I am with a new order on its way. Hope to find out lots of new info and make some great bonds with peeps and look forward to reporting my adventures :Emoticons0804:

Thanks guys, apparently I gone for a turbo charged mix so watch this space :Emoticons0804: Have LP will travel! BTW I love the format of this forum, having had a browse about today, everyone seems friendly and up for helping us uninitiated out, which is much appreciated.

Thanks people :) Hmmm perfume wise my faves include D&G Light Blue, Issey Miyake & Jean Paul Gaultier. Most recent addition is Valentina by Valentino, which is more "earthy" than my usual scents. Trying to find my way around the scents with mones, but there are so many not sure where to start tbh!

Weclome! Mara offers a little bit of everything. If you like JPG Classique, you might like Gothic Xmas, Port Jolie or any of the many delicious blends with amber.

Edited by perfumesniffer

Welcome, GingerPanther!

:)

There are also "tags" at the bottom of each page in the perfumerie. If you find something that you like and want to find others that have shared qualities, try clicking the tags at the bottom of the page for a list of perfumes that are listed similarly.

Going for the trial vials and sample packs is a great way to try scents without investing in a full bottle. We also have a pretty active trading post here on the message boards, so if you are not fond of something you purchased, you can always swap with other members.

The trial vial page is here, btw:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

:thbf54f4bf:

Weclome! Mara offers a little bit of everything. If you like JPG Classique, you might like Gothic Xmas, Port Jolie or any of the many delicious blends with amber.

Much agreed--I love both of those, and Knot is also in that vein. Based on your preferences some more scents you might want to check out are Love Blossom, Luminessence, Ghostbumps, Stealing Heaven, Butterfly Kisses, Tarot:The Star and Liquid Moonbeams.

Edited by Invidiana

Thanks all, much appreciated. Settled on some super strength cougar & just waiting for it to arrive now. Will definitely try follow your link potion master. Thanks all x