Ghost of Christmas Stalking~ for Jan

LadyVictoria

I'm in! I'm always up for a bit of stalking LOL

Plus, I'm on call from now & through to Jan 2nd so I'll need somehting to be doing during those (unfortunately quite rare) quieter times at night :D Can't think of anything better to do than to browse the forum & do some stalking ;)

Since Mara is still romancing the guy from Dell (:lol:) it's going to be another couple days, I think, before she can have the labels up for everyone. But it will be worth the wait!

Since Mara is still romancing the guy from Dell ( :lol:) it's going to be another couple days, I think, before she can have the labels up for everyone. But it will be worth the wait!

That's cute. I can't picture her romancing anyone, she's so pure and sweet like a Virgin Angel Hail Mary full of Grace.

The Virgin Mary? Really? :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

But that was really more of a euphemism for spending precious time trying to fix the damn computer.

Computer is still not completely fixed. Mr Dell says he's never spent so much time on the phone with ANYONE in his entire life. :lol: Currently running some scans on both computers. Hoping we will be back up and functioning normally by tomorrow. Thanks for the stalking and the patience! Love you all!!!!!

Yes, Xev, January is usually a themed set...and so is this.

GET THE SAMPLER SET EVERYONE!

The first 50 sets sold will come in some very cute/silly packaging.

:pirate291: