New Releases for JANUARY 2012

Potion Master

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haz a sad...I kept checking the PE page of the shop...should have been here!! If another Peppermint Vanilla Cupcake should become available, I'd love it!!

Lynne, there is one left after Halo & Invi grabbed theirs, so yup, you got one!!!

REPOST FOR FRESH PAGE!

Oh yes, I wanted to offer...these are what is left over from our Pick Your Potion - Phero Trial Sprays...we made lots in advance and have a few left over.

Same price as before, $15 each, or $10 each if you buy 10 or more at one time. If anyone wants, just post here then buy via the Gift Cert option in the cart. Thank you!

1 BAM for Women

1 Charisma for Men

2 Cougar for Women - 1 for twomittens, 1 for Tyvey

2 Focus Potion (unisex) - 1 for Luna, 1 for Toronto Sol

1 LACE for Women - Molls

1 Lumina for Women - Katz

1 Sexpionage for Women - twomittens

1 Swimming with Sharks (unisex)

2 Super Sexy for Women - 1 for twomittens, 1 for Cheshire Kitten

1 TMI (unisex) - Ravenwing

3 Tranquility Potion (unisex) - 1 for Luna

8 Heart Throb for Men

Oh, that's sweet of you to consider me, but if there's another eye on it feel free to let her go. It'll be approx. two weeks, I think, before I receive mine and it'd be absurd to ask you to hold it for that long "just in case". I'll simply have to order another if need be, no biggie.

Thanks though!

Toronto Sol, I must know the notes to yours so I can get even more jumpy with anticipation for my bottle. It looks like all sorts of cookie and vanilla and chocolate goodness, is it?

Edited by Invidiana

Toronto Sol, I must know the notes to yours so I can get even more jumpy with anticipation for my bottle. It looks like all sorts of cookie and vanilla and chocolate goodness, is it?

Oh! Very close. Based off a recipe my BFF and I made up one drunken night, it's pretty much that and one...key...ingredient... Also, glutten-free, so totes healthy* for you! So the notes would be the main flavours and then I just trusted Mara to do her thing because I've never done this before - so naturally I just went way left on my first try.

*Not actually

Everyone who loves that Breakfast in Bed PE which made the rounds in limited sniffee form may like this one. I'm looking forward to smelling like The Most Awesome Cookies EVAH.

Oh, that's sweet of you to consider me, but if there's another eye on it feel free to let her go. It'll be approx. two weeks, I think, before I receive mine and it'd be absurd to ask you to hold it for that long "just in case". I'll simply have to order another if need be, no biggie.

Thanks though!

Ummm, it's actually easier to hold one than to do it all over again from scratch, so I think I will hold one just in case. No pressure to buy it yourself, just let me know once you've had time to consider and you can choose to release or keep the last bottle later.

PS: That *Not actually comment was hysterical!

Oh! Very close. Based off a recipe my BFF and I made up one drunken night, it's pretty much that and one...key...ingredient... Also, glutten-free, so totes healthy* for you! So the notes would be the main flavours and then I just trusted Mara to do her thing because I've never done this before - so naturally I just went way left on my first try.

*Not actually

Holy crap bacon cookies?! *drool* Now of course I'm going to have to make those too.

I'll split the bottle for you guys...just this once!!! I'll do two lil 5ml bottles.

Will hold the sprays for those who ask and send at earliest ease. I updated my earlier post. Thank you!

Okey dokey...might be a little wait as my monthly sampler JUST shipped. I don't wanna stress the good-will of free shipments. If you DON'T have something coming, go for it, and I can wait too...

I probably *don't* need any more samples..but, I'm feeling sad, and giving into it right now...

xoxoxo, Mara!

OH MY ! THANKS MARA :) !! I can wait too !

Katz, I'll email you to decide how to do this

Edited by liz

Mara, sent you an email, not sure if your computer is still wacko, do you want me to send $ for my split by paypal or GC ? lmk, Thx again !

If still available may I call dibs on a Focus Potion? Please and thank you!

Ummm, it's actually easier to hold one than to do it all over again from scratch, so I think I will hold one just in case. No pressure to buy it yourself, just let me know once you've had time to consider and you can choose to release or keep the last bottle later.

Oh, gotcha. It'll be bunny-quick, soon as it arrives.

Edited by Toronto Sol

[...] then buy via the Gift Cert option in the cart. Thank you!

Is there a link or something so I can make sure I'm doing this right? My guess was to just add a "gift" of 3 of the $5 certificates to myself in the cart, and use the note box to indicate the intended item.. Oui ou non?