Hi everyone! I am looking to enhance my dating life and wondering if you folks can help me out with recommendations. I stumbled across the AD offerings first in my research but I find these blends sooooo much cuter and more fun!

A little bit about me:

Female, just turned 36 and actively dating. (**not sleeping around - I reserve that for a serious exclusive relationship.) My goal is marriage, kids, the whole shebang... but it has to be with the right person, and I figure the more guys I meet the more chance I'll find that special connection. Sexual chemistry is super important to me but I'm also more traditional than most... I appreciate very masculine guys who are confident and like to lead - I don't feel comfortable approaching men.

Most people think I'm still in my 20s and from researching cops I'm pretty sure I'm still producing them at least around ovulation time. (I don't know if I'm the prettiest girl in the room but men have always found me sexy and I believe this may be part of the explanation since I don't blatantly dress or act that way.) Anyway, I would love to dial that up some more since it's the sexual attraction that compels a man to come approach you and want to spend time with you!

Here's what I'm looking for... I don't know if one product would work for all of these scenarios or several:

1. Something to encourage men to approach when I am out and about

2. Something for first dates (usually blind since I meet a lot of men online)

3. Something to encourage both attraction AND bonding on dates 2 & beyond

4. Anything to help put me in a better mood before a date

So far the blends that have peaked my interest include OCCO White, Cuddle Bunny, SS4W, Like a Magnet, BAM, Blatant Invitation, Open Windows and Heart & Soul. But obviously I need to narrow down that list for my first purchase! And I want to have products that fit my personality...

What do you guys think?

Scented or unscented - is there any difference in strength/ease of use? I'm already a Pink Sugar user so layering is no problem...

Also, should I be buying oils, silicones or alcohol sprays? I live in a colder climate and summers don't get crazy hot here. I would like maximum diffusion!

thanks in advance for your advice! :)

Edited by ilovethesea

just turned 36 and actively dating. (**not sleeping around - I reserve that for a serious exclusive relationship.)

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll love it here. Before I start, just a li'll comment.... We are a really friendly community of virtual girlfriends (with a few lads that join in from time to time), and in terms of personality where dating/lovelife is concerned we probably have representatives from the "quite conservative" end of the spectrum all the way to the more "risqu'e & uninhibited"...though I dare say, most of us lean towards the more uninhibited end ^_^ My point is, you don't ever have to feel like you have to explain or justify your actions etc. Unlike a lot of other forums (NOT naming any names :rolleyes: ), we are a very close-knit, supportive & most of all non-judgemental forum. So again.... welcome to our lovely online haven/community of virtual friends :)

1. Something to encourage men to approach when I am out and about

For this I'd try something like Lace. It gives you a sparkly & feminine vibe. If you want something to add a bit of oumpf to you as well you can try Leather. It'll give you a feminine vibe & boost your self confidence. Another very good all rounder is Open Windows. Makes you very approachable, and puts everyone in a good mood. And Popularity Potion is a good ole fave too :)

2. Something for first dates (usually blind since I meet a lot of men online)

For first dates Lace again is a very good one. Gives you that sparkly and feminine vibe without being to overtly sexual. Open windows is another good one, or Lumina

3. Something to encourage both attraction AND bonding on dates 2 & beyond

I absolutely ADORE Empathy Potion..... Love it to bits! That one and Heart & Soul are fabulous for bonding with love & attraction thrown in the mix

4. Anything to help put me in a better mood before a date

One word....Audacious :D It makes you feel like Vava-voom lol Another great one is Bang :)

Scented or unscented - is there any difference in strength/ease of use? I'm already a Pink Sugar user so layering is no problem...

That's individual. I have loads of scents that I've had boosted with pheros but I also have the UN-pheros that I use to layer with or to mix my own perfume & phero mixes with.

Also, should I be buying oils, silicones or alcohol sprays? I live in a colder climate and summers don't get crazy hot here. I would like maximum diffusion!
Again it's individual. Some phero's are great as oil as they do really well with the slow diffusion, others work better as sprays. The silicone is a good compromise, sort of half-way between oil & spray. You just have to try them in different forms and see what works for you. If you find that oil or silicone isn't working then just get the bottles pre-loaded with perfumers alcohol and convert them to sprays :)

:)

Welcome to the forum! Rosebud gave you some good advice. Just a word about the formula of the pheromones...there is a 60/40 mix of alcohol and oil, it is my favorite and the best of both worlds. You get the wider diffusion from the alcohol but still keep some close from the oil. I would also suggest Cougar as a great dating blend. It makes me sexy and a bit more outgoing. Lace is nice but I get more from Cougar. I think OCCO White would be great for you, for that one I like oil. Cops are great for attraction and amping the sexuality of a situation, they can also be calming for women. For bonding you might do well with something that has b-nol in it. Cuddlebunny is great for those snuggly sexy times. Anything with a-nol for mood elevation. Good luck, dive right in and feel free to ask questions.

Welcome to our home,you have found the best place to be...wow,just awesome advice from Rosebud & Halo,so glad Halo mentioned Cougar,a personal fav of mine also :) Experimenting to find what works best for *you* ,both phero wise and the vast treasure of the amazing scents is the only way,fortunately that is the fun part...enjoy your adventures :D

I just want to chime in - welcome, ilovethesea - and thank you! I was just combing the forum a few days ago for the same info!

Can't wait to hear what you order, and how they work for you...

I have most of the ones mentioned here - Audacious, Empathy Potion, and some trials of Darling Clementine w Popularity Potion, Sparkle Fuchsia with Cougar, Stealing Heaven w/Open Windows,... I definitely want to get Lace soon! And the OCCO sampler.. :)

Oh wow! Thank you ladies for the very warm welcome - y'all are so nice here!!!

I can definitely see this becoming my new hobby - I'm already a huge fragrance collector and was always curious about pheromones but didn't realize I could actually BUY them now! :Emoticons0804: This totally combines two things I love - boys and beauty stuff - haha!

We are a really friendly community of virtual girlfriends (with a few lads that join in from time to time), and in terms of personality where dating/lovelife is concerned we probably have representatives from the "quite conservative" end of the spectrum all the way to the more "risqu'e & uninhibited"...though I dare say, most of us lean towards the more uninhibited end ^_^ My point is, you don't ever have to feel like you have to explain or justify your actions etc.

Thanks! Believe me I would LOVE to be more risque and uninhibited myself but I bond so easily (even with just kissing someone I'm really attracted to) that it's really painful for me if things don't work out. Learned this the hard way - although that hasn't stopped me from kissing lots of guys!!! I've slipped up a few times, but I try to draw the line at sex - at least until I know we're in a relationship that's not casual.

I just wish the ones I'm crazy for would feel the same way about me! There were a couple of guys I met this fall that I could 100% see myself with, but both sort of went MIA after a hot and heavy start... not sure if they were players or not ready or what. Sads! Meanwhile there are so many that I feel lukewarm about buzzing around, but I don't have the feelings for them...

Anyway - back to pheros! Thank you for all the suggestions! So far I've made up my mind about two...

1. Lace. LOVE the sound of this one - and that it's very feminine and amps up attraction but not too sexual (lest I get crazies coming up to me while I walk down the street!). I would love this for everyday wear and also first dates when I don't necessarily know how things will go. I will probably take Halo's suggestion to do it in a 60/40 spray - that sounds perfect. Will get sans cops so I can layer with and without...

2. OCCO White (in an oil). I'd love to combine this with the Lace for when I know I'm going to be with a guy I like... or if I'm somewhere that I don't mind dialing up the sexual attraction.

There are soooooo many others I want to buy too but I can't make up my mind!

Lumina - sounds lovely but I think I prefer the Lace since it's without cops and then I can layer in as needed.

Cougar - Seems like everyone has good results from it, but maybe a little too "confident" for my personality... I don't want to necessarily be the centre of attention in a brazen way, just want more approaches from guys who are attracted to me (but *they* can be the ones to make all the moves).

Popularity Potion - Feeling the same way as Cougar...

Open Windows - I like the sound of this but now thinking that I'd probably reach for Lace over that just because Lace seems more feminine...

I feel like I maybe want one more blend for over-the-top va-va-voom times when I want loads of attention! I like the sound of Bang but thinking I should just get SS4W instead since it's without cops, and then I could layer. But what has been your experience with SS4W? Do people gawk but not approach? What is the best one to entice men to actually walk up and talk to you/start hitting on you? What I want from this is opportunities for dates, not just googly eyes! :)

And of course I'm getting all caught up in the sexy stuff and losing interest in Heart & Soul/Cuddle Bunny/Empathy Potion.. haha! Maybe I'll save those for a 2nd order since I've gotta get their attention first! :D

Oh - last question - I assume the 1x, 2x, 3x choices for the sprays means the strength, right? Should I just be getting the 1x?

Edited by ilovethesea

1x are a great place to start. If you want to wear more then just add a spray or two. One spray of 2x is the same as two sprays of 1x. Don't be too afraid of the cops. If you want a sexual blend and are trying to decide between ss4w and Bang I would opt for Bang. SS4W is not overtly sexual to me, it's almost more of a popularity blend. It does give me that tickle in the tummy feeling though.

Hmm, I think that Cougar is a good blend if you want men to approach you. I've tested Cougar in completely innocent situations (like school) & usually find myself in a circle of men paying rapt attention to my every word, a little disconcerting, lol. I think there is a smidge of cops in that blend. I'm married so I just try these out for fun in social sitch's, & I am used to men approaching me because of my beautiful eyes (big boobs, haha). The right pheromone blend just kicks up the fun factor. BTW welcome to the forum!

@Rosebud, bwahahaha!

Unlike a lot of other forums (NOT naming any names :rolleyes: ), we are a very close-knit, supportive & most of all non-judgemental forum.

Hi, Ilovethesea! Welcome to LP!

The advice you were given by Rosebud, Halo, Calli, Beccah and Molls is awesome...I can't add anything else, but I strongly suggest you reconsider getting at least a sample of Cougar...it works everytime.

Edited by Gabylicious

(but *they* can be the ones to make all the moves).

What is the best one to entice men to actually walk up and talk to you/start hitting on you? What I want from this is opportunities for dates, not just googly eyes! :)

Well,I have to point out here that pheromones are an enhancment... if you are not open and receptive to interacting with people,you could be dissappointed.

Haha I think I am resisting Cougar because of the name! Ok, I will reconsider! :) I can't argue with so many of you singing its praises! I'll just have to hide the bottle. And yes it does sound like what I'm looking for... just to have some fun with! I also do like the youngins (well not THAT young - maybe 29-30 yr olds... I always seem to have more in common with them than 40+)

I assume there is no difference in results between scented Cougar and unscented (Stone Cougar)? Because I'm leaning towards unscented for all of these, so I can mix with my own fragrances... well with the exception of OCCO. (I'm scared of EoW on its own!)

And thanks Halo, I will start with 1x for now until I figure out what the heck I'm doing! :)

Well,I have to point out here that pheromones are an enhancment... if you are not open and receptive to interacting with people,you could be dissappointed.

So true! I'm already pretty receptive and usually meet men when I'm out at bars or wherever... but even more would be nice! I don't know what it is but I think a lot of men in my town are a little shy - they'll stare and stare but may not actually DO anything. I do my part with a big smile and staring back... hoping that pheros give that extra kick to *compel* them to come over and say hi.

Ok, so my list is now:

1. Stone Cougar (unless you guys think scented is better?)

2. Lace

3. OCCO White

Unless there is anything else you think is absolutely essential I need as a first timer with pheros?

Hello and Welcome.

If I were you I would start with the scented cougar, the scent is divine and in my opinion actually helps the pheromones disperse somehow as the scent is very compelling and in my experience has drawn men in, they come closer to get a smell and then boom they get hit by the pheromones.

Cougar is one of my favourite blends and although I like the unscented, I think this one works amazingly well in its scented version.

Secondly I recommend cuddlebunny, it sounds like it would fit perfectly with your personality. EST if you look at all the reviews here is a woman's best friend, there is nothing like it, cuddlebunny, scented smells delicious.

I guarantee it will make you feel ultra feminine, adorable and in turn men will perceive you to be that way. It changes a man's mood like nothing else. When my other half gets dyspeptic and grumpy I simply slather my neck, chest and stomach with cuddlebunny and he becomes docile, loving and cannot keep his hands off of me. Cuddlebunny makes men want to hug you, adore you and not only that but some phero blends make men want to ravish you like australopithecus (like OCCO) but cuddlebunny ensures they treat you as the Princess you are because of the EST which I recommend you read up on.

I must dash but am sure all the lovely members of the forum will provide you with all the advice you need.

Enjoy!

Edited by Indigo

If I were you I would start with the scented cougar, the scent is divine and in my opinion actually helps the pheromones disperse somehow as the scent is very compelling and in my experience has drawn men in, they come closer to get a smell and then boom they get hit by the pheromones.

Cougar is one of my favourite blends and although I like the unscented, I think this one works amazingly well in its scented version.

Oh,I soooo agree with this :) at least get a trial of scented Cougar! ...hah,it was my very first order from LPMP!

The unscented is great for versatility tho,I use both :lol: Cougar goes with anything,the cops are light,covers easily...and when you find one you really like the boosting option is the bomb! I have a Love Potion Red boosted with Cougar,in oil...awesome! Oh and do try a sample of Garland & Lace too,this is an addictive scent and I get many compliments on it from male & female :D

I recommend cuddlebunny, it sounds like it would fit perfectly with your personality. EST if you look at all the reviews here is a woman's best friend, there is nothing like it, cuddlebunny, scented smells delicious.

I guarantee it will make you feel ultra feminine, adorable and in turn men will perceive you to be that way. It changes a man's mood like nothing else. When my other half gets dyspeptic and grumpy I simply slather my neck, chest and stomach with cuddlebunny and he becomes docile, loving and cannot keep his hands off of me. Cuddlebunny makes men want to hug you, adore you and not only that but some phero blends make men want to ravish you like australopithecus (like OCCO) but cuddlebunny ensures they treat you as the Princess you are because of the EST which I recommend you read up on.

Ooohhhh...!! Well put! :018A1D~14: This is soo true! And the reasonb why I love both Lace & Cuddlebunny. Lace is one of my everyday staple phero's but CB is reserved for when I get to see my Mr Scrumptious. And boy does it work on him, he gets really touchy feely, and snuggly. Yes, he is a cuddly guy anyways, but CB brings it out of him big time. I've worn Velvet Kisses quite a bit lately & when he comes home after work he always pulls me close for a hug & sniff of my neck. A few times now when I've worn CB he's literally taken the BB out of his pocket with one hand, the other still around me, and called his mates to say he wont be coming down to the pub for the pint after work :love: I don't usually tag along to the pub because it's a lads thing & they talk about work, plus I usually use it as my chance to have a luuurvely bubble bath with candles & Mara's wax melts... But I don't mind missing my bubble bath every once in a while :lol:

• 3 weeks later...