Order arrived... Time for reviews

Cman888

Hello,

I came home today and i package graciously awaited my arrival. only downside, i woke up with a stuffy nose that comes and goes.

I ordered a sample pack of 10:

North Pole

Teachers Pest

Pendragon

Boddice Ripper

Love Potion: Homme

Masked Man

Excaliber

Ambuscade

Russieau

Pashazade

So, i have tried 5 of them on my skin. I have never reviewed scents before so it will take time before i can describe the sensations and feeling. I have no idea what ingredients smell like what, so bear with me.

I tried LP homme, i put some on my neck for some reason, but my nose was stuffy, but it smelt fuckin amazing, kind of sweet, . It would be good for the summer. I will have to try it again with a fully open nose.

I did a Meditation and my nose cleaed up. So i decided to test 4 on my arms

So i decided to apply some boddice ripper to my right wrist and teachers pest to my left.

Boddice ripper was interesting. It has an interesting smell, it dried down into a soapy laundry kind of smell. I think it may be my skin chemistry. I will try it again. it still smells intriguing though. It smells mysterious.

Teachers Pest smelt delicious at first, but then it has dried down to subtle soapy smell, but i like it a lot. it smells a bit like sex, It is sweet as well and there is something delicious about it. But i wouldnt want to put a lot of this on and overdue it, it is perfect as a subtle scent and Make people come in close.

I going to say this. If i was a extreme pervert, im a professional, but it i were to take it to the next level. I would put some teachers pest in my drawer full of panties that girls ""lost"" at my house :P

The next two:

I applied Some pendragon to my upper left arm, just to smell. This one i like, it is the most manly so far. It smells fresh and is something that i think could be worn daily. Not overpowering, not too sweet. So fresh so clean. Has a sense of power associated to it. I think a women would liek their man to wear this , The more i smell it the more it is growing on me. I will definitly try this again.

The last one i tried was The Masked man. This one smells fucking delicious. I like this one a lot. If this has some mones in it, " poor girls". It is sweet but is balanced. I can see the females liking this one to wear and to smell on men. It smells naughty and mysterious. Smells somewhat like candy. I think it is the vanilla, i dont mind vanilla, but it has dried down and the vanilla isnt so strong. any more vanilla and i think it may overpower the other ingredients. Its def. unisex but Still delicious.

So, i will try these again, but so far, pendragon, Teachers Pest and masked man are winners. I want to try boddice ripper again. It is unique and different. Its subtle. I really like LP Homme, but my nose limited its glory.

I think LP will become an addiction .. Thank you Mara. I like how the scent changes and evolves over time.

Edited by Cman888

I'd forgotten about Masked Man in a post I just put up a few minutes ago. My GF also really likes that one as well. I notice people are a bit more polite whenever I wear it even though I'm not sure what it is in that one that makes people that way.

More to add... Yet to use the phero enhanced products....

I tried LP: Homme again with a clear nose and it smelt amazing, i like the scent it gives off. The slight vanilla isnt as strong as say the masked man, but it is actually probably going ot be my first order of a full sized product.

I tried excalibur, the fresh, foresty smell is slightly invigorating. but it didnt last very long. Maybe have to apply more, or it is because it is cold here and the oil doesnt diffuse very well. I want to try it more though... Excalibur is very similiar to pendragon, in it is a fresh scent, probably good for daily wear.

North pole is delicious, i smell like desert. " eat me" probably something you wear in close encounters. it seems feminine but it's slightly more on the masculine side, weird.

I notice that the scents " throw" isnt very strong. I am only using 1-2 drops to test it out, proabably on the minimum side.

I assume the alcohol will be a stronger scent that doesnt last as long. But, what about the 60/40 alcohol/ oil base? is this somewhere in between the oil's length and alcohols strength?

so far i am enjoying the Fragrance only products... I think i may need to add more drops, How many drops does everyone use of the fragrances?

I notice that the scents " throw" isnt very strong. I am only using 1-2 drops to test it out, proabably on the minimum side.

I assume the alcohol will be a stronger scent that doesnt last as long. But, what about the 60/40 alcohol/ oil base? is this somewhere in between the oil's length and alcohols strength?

so far i am enjoying the Fragrance only products... I think i may need to add more drops, How many drops does everyone use of the fragrances?

When you say "drops" how are you applying it? Did you get samples in oil? Because, yeah, 1-2 drops isn't necessarily going to be that strong, depending on were you apply it. With the oil roll-ons, most people apply all over. The rule of thumb I developed for my Quince was to tell him to apply a stripe to the back of his neck, one across his breastbone, and a little bit on the back of his hands (or his forearms if he's wearing a short-sleeved shirt) so that way the scent gets out there, but it's primarily his body heat which is diffusing it.

As has been said, you smell different to yourself than others. After a while you may not be able to smell yourself but others can likely still smell you just fine.

North pole is delicious, i smell like desert. " eat me" probably something you wear in close encounters. it seems feminine but it's slightly more on the masculine side, weird.

It's basically the masculine version of gingerbread; male gourmand fragrances are quite a trend now, actually.