New Releases for March 2008

Feel free to send shopping lists via email and we'll send you a PayPal request in return.

I hope/think I did it right :unsure: ..... liz

I know you all are awaiting your PayPal invoices! Sorry I got behind. I am still writing code, and now have to leave on an errand for a few hours. Will try to get those out to you later tonight.

Thanks for your patience!

xoxoxo

I know you all are awaiting your PayPal invoices! Sorry I got behind. I am still writing code, and now have to leave on an errand for a few hours. Will try to get those out to you later tonight.

xoxoxo

Mara, sorry to be an ass, but how does that work ? I'd like to choose a "certain" card for paypal ? I like to share the debit with all my "little friends" ;) ! liz

I'm a little loopy, just celebrating the "new releases". :P

Mara, sorry to be an ass, but how does that work ? I'd like to choose a "certain" card for paypal ? I like to share the debit with all my "little friends" ;) ! liz

I'm a little loopy, just celebrating the "new releases". :P

Liz, the way that normally works is that she sends you an invoice, and then when you go into your paypal account, you can change your payment method in paypal.....the only problem would be if you have more than one paypal account......

Liz, the way that normally works is that she sends you an invoice, and then when you go into your paypal account, you can change your payment method in paypal.....the only problem would be if you have more than one paypal account......

great !! thanx for the info, I just never ordered that way before and didn't want .... well you get the jist of it. thx, liz

xoxoxo

Thanks for letting us know, Mara.....I was beginning to wonder if my email order reached you.....have a good evening!!

great !! thanx for the info, I just never ordered that way before and didn't want .... well you get the jist of it. thx, liz

No problem.....hope I answered your question!

Cyclopentasiloxane - 100% Solution

aka "CPS" or "D5"

For Sale in 1 oz, 2 oz, and 4 oz bottles.

What is this or what is it used for?

This is an unscented, unpheromoned *base* before applying other perfumes...the thought here was a number of people have had issues with their skin 'absorbing' a scent before it has a chance to bloom (like some of the gentler scents, Egg, Angle of Spring, etc.)- this should block the fragrance oils from absorbing quickly into the skin, but allow them to warm from body heat.

HTH!

I am such an addict... as Mara hasn't had time to send out the invoices yet, I'm sitting here thinking about what I NEED to add on! For instance, I just annointed the doorways and windowframes in the house with Ashes to Dust, reducing my bottle by a full-third (lots of windows! BTW, dust first if doing this!) so now I need another bottle....

I am such an addict... as Mara hasn't had time to send out the invoices yet, I'm sitting here thinking about what I NEED to add on! For instance, I just annointed the doorways and windowframes in the house with Ashes to Dust, reducing my bottle by a full-third (lots of windows! BTW, dust first if doing this!) so now I need another bottle....

Let us know how that goes for you Chai, if you see any relief from issues in the house...I've requested a full bottle myself, as a kind of 'safety'...I'd just feel better knowing I've got one around!

I'm just as bad -anticipating in my own way here...I keep checking to see if any of the new 'fume pages have come up yet...sneaky web-surfer that I am...just terrible! :P

Let us know how that goes for you Chai, if you see any relief from issues in the house...I've requested a full bottle myself, as a kind of 'safety'...I'd just feel better knowing I've got one around!

I'm just as bad -anticipating in my own way here...I keep checking to see if any of the new 'fume pages have come up yet...sneaky web-surfer that I am...just terrible! :rolleyes:

I've still got two-thirds of a bottle. But I consider it a total staple for my "magickal first-aid" cabinet. :P

May

It's kind of funny how you listed the 'death' one right after the 'taxed' one....

I found that humorous, too..... :)

I think it's wonderful that Love Potion perfume is giving to the Christopher & Dana Reeve fund. They both have a special place in our hearts here in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. Christopher and Dana were active members of the Williamstown Theatre Festival here and also have a house here. My Mom was lucky enough to meet Christopher a long while back. They were both wonderful people taken from us too soon. Thank you again!

• 3 weeks later...

okies, I guess this is good as any place for a newbi to ask a question or two. So these scents will go down when...and does that mean the supergirl pheremone will be going away soon? If so I definitely want to get a bottle!!

Also, how can you tell what is limited edition and what stays around every month? I'm a little lost.

okies, I guess this is good as any place for a newbi to ask a question or two. So these scents will go down when...and does that mean the supergirl pheremone will be going away soon? If so I definitely want to get a bottle!!

Also, how can you tell what is limited edition and what stays around every month? I'm a little lost.

It is my understanding that the unscented super sexy phero blend (which is what is in the supergirl scented phero blend) will stick around.....but Mara has said that the scented phero perfumes will go through the normal sell-out process, and new ones will be created.

Nobody ever knows how long a particular scent will last, as most of them are limited editions. Keep an eye on the "low stock warning" thread......it will clue you in if one that you are interested in is particularly limited. If a scent is really popular, and there is an outcry for a re-brew, and if it is do-able (for instance, all of the ingredients can be obtained), SOMETIMES the lovely ladies will do a second edition of it.....BUT it is totally at their discretion, of course.

Here are a few hints......the ones that I have heard are re-brewed on a regular basis (of course M&D may need to come and correct me) are LP Original, Red, Black, Dark Seductions, and a couple of others. Mara has stated that the Sugared scents can be custom ordered at any time. As for other scents, if they do a re-brew (such as with PheroGirl), they let us know. You need to be aware though, that re-brews may or may not smell exactly like the original. For instance, the new PheroGirl is different.....I didn't care for the original, but opted for a full bottle of the re-brew.

Hope this helps!!

Edited by Dolly