Valentine's day stalking

halo0073

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY !! hoping he gets better SOON CK !

Unfortunately, it's not something that'll get better. Stem cells might fix it though! Haha

Good news is, I wont ever have to worry about covering pheros around him!

Bad news..we arent sure if he responds to pheros yet xD

Found out there are a few bottles of my PE to go around...I think LadyV is going to want to get her claws on one. Just sayin'. ;)

Girrrl you know that one has my name all over it and I was thinking the same thing yesterday.. Invi's PE Invi's PE!

Okay STALKARAZZI

Stalk!

There. My first stalking session.

Curious 'cause by the time this stuff comes out it'll almost be time for me to make my second order. The very idea that there will be even more to choose from is giving me an excited headache!

I get a server error when I try to access the home page....this may be it!!!!!!!!!!

Update: Tried from another computer and still get the error message on the homepage.

I hope this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bday1029:

Edited by Princess Fiona

Gotta get my stalk in before the stuff goes on-line...wait - that didn't sounds right...you know what I mean!

I'm a newbie, you have to forgive me...lol... ;)

Thanks for letting me know about the server error. NO, it has nothing to do with uploading, it really is a server error. I am on the line with them now.

Go enjoy your day everyone, I probably will not have anything up until tonight or tomorrow, and the site/ordering - if we can get it to work, fingers crossed, won't be updated until Monday, most likely.

Thanks for the stalkings!!!

xoxoxoxx

Mara

Thanks for letting me know about the server error. NO, it has nothing to do with uploading, it really is a server error. I am on the line with them now.

Go enjoy your day everyone, I probably will not have anything up until tonight or tomorrow, and the site/ordering - if we can get it to work, fingers crossed, won't be updated until Monday, most likely.

Thanks for the stalkings!!!

xoxoxoxx

Mara

...stalk on by :lol:

Man...she stops by and STILL won't even drop a hint as to what is coming out.

Silently stalking....