OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Mmmm, one of these days, I'm gonna get me some scented Balm Bomb. I had a trial but I think I stepped on it. :/

Balm Bomb puts me straight to sleep. Anyone else? I should've worn it to the dentist today!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, amoradrianam said:

It’s a yummy foodie one! 

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/535982825/universal-antidote-halloween-collection

pancakae batter, fig, maple noms!

oh sounds good, will get a bottle when i can, love foody ones.

On 2/9/2019 at 4:47 PM, Lainey said:

Mmmm, one of these days, I'm gonna get me some scented Balm Bomb. I had a trial but I think I stepped on it. 😕

Balm Bomb puts me straight to sleep. Anyone else? I should've worn it to the dentist today!

I have not even thought of this yet! Perfect for something like dentist or drs office. 

I’m using my Balm Bomb scented trial as sparingly as possible it’s almost out. Hopefully my new one will arrive soon. I do want to try a larger amount and see how I feel. Would be awesome if I went straight to sleep. 

Edited by amoradrianam
Info

My order ended up being: 

All Trials except the 2 FB.

Super Happy Funtime 
❏ Flying potion w/levitation 
❏ Zday 
❏ Friends and lovers/treasured hearts 
❏ Zombie repellant/lace/hedione 
❏ Special Delivery 
❏ Pillow Stuffing 
❏ Ascension 
❏ Mistress Mine 
❏ Red Lace 
❏ Prisma 
❏ Sarong 
❏ Scribe  
❏ White Licorice 
❏ Medium 
❏ FB Protection Potion 
❏ FB UN Balm Bomb 

I’m dying to try mistress mine! I hope my skin does wonderful things with it. 

I tried to get trial of Blue Rose, but only FB left. 

• 4 weeks later...

Put in an order for virgin Baharat, virgin Subir, Mistress Mine w/ Dom, a back up bottle of Bang before they're all gone, and a couple of samples. I was hoping to get more sampling done before I placed my order in case I want more, but I had to grab those virgin bottles before they were gone!

• 3 weeks later...

I just requested an invoice for a bunch of pherotines 😄. I was gonna leave them alone, but they're all there, so ... it seemed like a good way to try them out, especially ones that I haven't experienced yet or just want to learn more about by wearing. I'm really excited about these. Here's the list: 

Sexpionage ( I just bought sexology the other day, I figured that I should buy both to learn the difference. I know there are descriptions, but still. )
Leather (In case Dominance is too much for me. I don't think it will be, but I think it's best to have both).
Mega Watt (Energy? I'm still not entirely sure what this one does? and I can't find my sample of Anti-piggy, which, may have been a little sharp for my taste, anyway. If I find it again, I'll do another review). 
Mother's Little Helper (I liked it in the weenie, but haven't used it much, yet). 
Treasured Hearts (I can't get enough of it in Liebchen and Friends & Lovers). 
La Femme Noire (I burned through my LFM, and have this in Petals of Silk. I just wanted this since it's available)
Lace (I also burned through this and I'm loving it, so I bought it again)
Levitation (No note, just saw it and though "I should probably get this")
Perfect Match (I have this in one of the first things I ordered from here (the set with Girl Nip, I remember enjoying it)
Heart & Soul (Never tried, had to get)
Cougar (I have a sample of this laying around with my samples, but same thing with H&S)
Lumina (I liked it in GotBM, decided to try it solo)
Open Windows (I don't think this is alone in anything I have, yet, but I am curious about it. I know this, Levitation and DHEAS were in Rainbow Mango)
Swimming w/ Sharks (I have it in SDH and PCMP. I love it) and
La Femme Mysterre (which, as noted before, I absolutely tore through and absolutely need to have, again). 

What I learned from last time: Go slow, less is more. No need to use half a pherotine in one go. 

• 1 month later...

I went a little crazy, and ordered spray bottles of  Bonflower and L'ete du Fleurs and a few trials that sounded inviting.  I am not usually that impulsive, especially ordering unsniffed,  but the descriptions sounded too good to pass up. I'm blaming @luna65, lol!

What a delicious new collection! 

FBs of

Bonflower 

Force Du Poivre

Samples of

Blossom Almondine

Enivront

L'Ete du Fleurs

I keep telling myself to get samples before bottles, but really, I'm quite hopeless :D I mean Bonflower WITH LFM!?! How could I say no to that? How? Really?! And I think I drooled...just a little...reading Force du Poivre...

5 hours ago, Kayla said:

I went a little crazy, and ordered spray bottles of  Bonflower and L'ete du Fleurs and a few trials that sounded inviting.  I am not usually that impulsive, especially ordering unsniffed,  but the descriptions sounded too good to pass up. I'm blaming @luna65, lol!

*evil laugh*

On 5/15/2019 at 7:31 PM, oceanjewel said:

Just put in the request for a FB of Envirant and a set of TVs

This is most likely what I'll be ordering! I just got those two bars of Vancouver Rain soap you recommended last week, a bottle of Nox for me, and a back up for Adam's Nectar for my man. And I still want Sareena and Carta D'Amor from last summer! The new Tropical Musk and Tyvey's Kissed By the Sun have also been on my mind. 

Edited by Eastwood22

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

This is most likely what I'll be ordering! I just got those two bars of Vancouver Rain soap you recommended last week, a bottle of Nox for me, and a back up for Adam's Nectar for my man. And I still want Sareena and Carta D'Amor from last summer! The new Tropical Musk and Tyvey's Kissed By the Sun have also been on my mind. 

I had a feeling you would be ordering Envirant. Tropical + Teak has to be good!

Still have this year's Tropical Musk and a bottle of Rainforest Musk on my "to buy" list

I ordered this today:

Trials of- Love Potion  Pumpkin w/Aja and Coquine Copulins and Aja 

Pherotine- DHEAS, Alpha-nol, and Androstadienone. 

FB- Scribe TMI, Mistress Mine Dominance, Topper, Essence oil, and Universal Antidote. 

I thought Mistress Mine was sold out- I’m so glad it was still in stock! 

Excited 😁😁😁

On 5/17/2019 at 12:21 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Kissed by the Sun is so good. Very summery. This also reminded me that I still hadn't tried my Carta d'Amor sample, so I put it on today. It earned a spot on my wish list.

I put in an order and in addition to a couple of things that were getting low in stock and the summer sampler, I went full bottle unsniffed on 3 of the new releases! Enivrant, Chant du Lac, and Toujours Belle. They sounded really good and there were so few of them, I was afraid I'd miss out completely if I waited. Several of the other new releases sounded good, too, but had more in stock so I'll wait until I've had a chance to play around with the samples. 

I’m definitely getting a bottle of Velours Frais. I have two more to skin test to see if I need them before I order. Which I’m going to do today because I’m scared by these being available in smaller amounts than usual.

My only unsniffed FB of the new releases was Enivrant, and I only just ordered my trials yesterday. I am WAY behind. I'm not going to say how many boxes I have with spots for FB's of perfume oil, although I can say that I only have one drawer for spray perfume. But how ever many boxes and spaces there are, it should be enough. And somehow there are currently bottles on my dresser with no hope of finding an immediate vacancy. Those poor, poor, homeless perfumes. My bedroom windows are never open so they're not dealing with temp changes and I keep the blinds drawn so they're not in danger, they're just feeling sad. I hope that some bottles on my trade list find their forever homes soon because they're hogging up prime real estate.

After recieving the sample of L'Ete du Fleurs, I went back for 2 bottles of the spray.

This is GORGEOUS and will probably be my summer go to 💜

Okay, I might have to get a bottle of Crema Delizia. It’s everything that I wish BBM was on me ( but in that one I just amp the spices to high heaven).

But I need help figuring something out. I like BAM, but I would really like a scent boosted with MLH, and I feel like this might be perfect. So should I get a virgin bottle and request a boost with MLH? And would that change the scent? Or should I just get the regular one that comes with BAM?

On 5/23/2019 at 5:15 PM, Eastwood22 said:

My only unsniffed FB of the new releases was Enivrant, and I only just ordered my trials yesterday. I am WAY behind. I'm not going to say how many boxes I have with spots for FB's of perfume oil, although I can say that I only have one drawer for spray perfume. But how ever many boxes and spaces there are, it should be enough. And somehow there are currently bottles on my dresser with no hope of finding an immediate vacancy. Those poor, poor, homeless perfumes. My bedroom windows are never open so they're not dealing with temp changes and I keep the blinds drawn so they're not in danger, they're just feeling sad. I hope that some bottles on my trade list find their forever homes soon because they're hogging up prime real estate.

Why don’t you move the ones on your trade list to their own spot? I keep mine separate so that I can easily find them. That way your homeless ones that are staying can take their rightful place being put away.

• 2 weeks later...

Just paid off my cards again so...

FBs of

Velour Frais

Chant du Lac

L’ete du Fleurs

Tropical Musk

Goddess of the Blue Moon w/ LFN

Rainforest Musk

Potion Bastet

Autumn Leaves whipped soap

Pineapple Vanilla glycerin soap

On 5/26/2019 at 3:37 AM, halo0073 said:

Why don’t you move the ones on your trade list to their own spot? I keep mine separate so that I can easily find them. That way your homeless ones that are staying can take their rightful place being put away.

Well, they do have their own area, but it's mostly the back rows of the spray perfume drawer. So they do stand out as 'different,' but I also keep my own sealed backstock of my PE's and a few other beauties back there. Other than the spray drawer, they're all in these fancy divided wooden boxes. (One main giant one, one for spell potions, one tea box for unphero'd trials and one large lidded (and labeled by phero) lipstick type box for all the phero'd trials.) I have one more box that would hold 48, I bought it for my man when his collection outgrew his smaller box. He said it was too big, to send it back and get him the one that held 36, so I did order him that one but never sent back the other, knowing he'd want it eventually! I could put all my trades in there, but then I'd prob move all the smaller 5ml OCCO's and chakras and Elementals and sugars and fairycakes, too (they're all shoved here and there) and then I'd stop playing with them because they'd be out of sight. I only have so many flat surfaces and 4 visible perfume boxes are plenty, so box # 5 would have to go into hiding. I'm trying to keep it manageable so they'll all get their chance to come out and play. Four is the cut-off to crazy town, or people knowing that you're crazy. Just like cats. If I had more than four cats, I'd pretend I only had four. I try to pretend to my neighbors that I only have three when they ask about my cats. 

The good news is, both Oceanjewel and Greenappletart are helping me make room at the moment. And I just "hit pan" on a few! Both Pumpkin Soufflé and Eggnog Riot got their permanent spots today. Thanks for those @halo0073

@oceanjewel that looks like a great order! You're way ahead of me in the testing game. Tropical Musk was on my "buy list" and now I need to re-try it again because I don't even remember why I wanted it. I've only tested two of the new scents so far and didn't even make it through the whole vault yet! Excited for your whipped soap though, for you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Took advantage of the sale! Had a hiccup with payment though but LP sent me an invoice and now my goodies are on the way!

I got a backup of that Bonflower - Oh my! So love!

Un LFM in oil

And another Baby Boo, that one is SOOOO yummy.

I have been doing really good curbing my purchases (read, spending) but the sale was just too tempting after my recent purchases. Plus I've been doing well using my stash and getting it down to make room for more :D

On 6/14/2019 at 9:13 AM, colorfulaura said:

Getting back into pheros. Just ordered BI Unscented. 

I cannot imagine life without BI ❤️

I am really excited for the upcoming sale, I was not a forum member last August, I missed that one - I am not really sure what to expect.  I have a pretty long list of FB's I would like to get, a little bit of everything: newish releases, permanent collection, Un's, Limited eds..... so hopefully I will have a happy cart!    Plus I still need to get Summer 2019 sampler set.  I have been hearing good things about that collection

For the sale, Original Love Potion, Love Potion Red, OCCO Red, & Cougar. Who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll add to that by then. I loooove my Red Lace, but I'm craving an un - boosted Love Potion Red to pair with OCCO Red & my UN - LFM this fall ( possibly for a delicious man that I hope to be spending some time with by then, shhhh ). And I'm tired of knocking scented Cougar off of my list & then regretting it, so I need to finally keep her in my cart this time. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am going GAGA waiting for the August Sale.... is anyone else on the edge of your seat?  My list keeps changing  adding, subtracting, adding again 

It feels like I have been waiting for a million years 

1 hour ago, raydee8_love said:

I am going GAGA waiting for the August Sale.... is anyone else on the edge of your seat?  My list keeps changing  adding, subtracting, adding again 

I am waiting impatiently, too!  I have a list that I have been waiting to get, plus I'm really excited about the new OCCO collection! 

3 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

YES, on all counts, lol. I am about to glue my hands to something, so that I can stop ordering. I ordered LP Original last week + a trial of Cougar, which I love, but got a sniffie of Cougar Panther, remembered I love that & ordered a FB the other night, lol. I keep yelling at myself like, damn, that could have been another free bottle, but I literally cannot stop ! I'm addicted to LPMP, what can I say ? I still plan on an order where I'll get 2 or 3 free bottles though, so it's all good. And the OCCO's are screaming my name lately, especially the choc - cherry. 

Omg! I cannot believe it's almost August!!!

6 hours ago, Kayla said:

I am waiting impatiently, too!  I have a list that I have been waiting to get, plus I'm really excited about the new OCCO collection! 

I love that you already have a list going! All I have is an eye on my paypal, hoping some people pay me!

8 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Omg! I cannot believe it's almost August!!!

I love that you already have a list going! All I have is an eye on my paypal, hoping some people pay me!

Hahaha!  I hear you, @Eastwood22.  I am always broke in the summer - so many birthdays and lower cash flow.  My list is mostly things like the DIY alcohol spray bottles because I want to turn some of my oil bottles into sprays, and mix them with UN pheros, several PEs that I am pretty sure will be on the sale list, possibly one or two of the newer releases, and the new OCCOs. I have been trying really hard not to order anything and just make myself a list so I don't forget and make too many order during the sale. I ordered so much the last few years, that I am pretty well stocked up on everything. 

Definitely a bunch of the OCCOs, some mystery boxes, and I have to get to work on my wishlist. My list always gets turned upside down when the sale list opens and I see what they've found an extra bottle or two of and what gets categorized into the threebies. I feel like an athlete waiting for a big race. Gotta get in the zone!