OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

FEED THE FLOWERS!! Gah. The scent sounds so unique and up my alley ANNNND it was my very favorite description this month. Sweet poem Luna! :D

On a sidenote;the labels are genuinely creepy this month. Unsettling. I like em,.but they give me chills. For reals.

Eta: especially "Punky". Yikes. Nightmare city!

Edited by cheeseburger79

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I went nuts and ordered FOUR FREAKING SETS of the new Sugared Layerables (each set containing 12 fragrances).

I'm sure I won't be keeping them all though. Will definitely wind up trading a bunch of them in the Trading Forum.

The first set of 12 (numbers 1 through 12 below) has already arrived.

I am waiting now for the last three sets of 12 to arrive (numbers 13 through 48).

1. Sugared Peaches (soooo pretty-- my favorite so far! If it were a person, it would be: the prettiest girl at school.)

2. Sugared Plumeria (awesome-- I love it! my 2nd favorite so far! It is entrancing and paradisiacal, like Bermuda).

3. Sugared Grapefruit (really good and strong-- reminds me a lot of Cougar Potion)

4. Sugared Melons (nice, warm and soothing)

5. Sugared Lilac (not sure how I feel about it-- kinda boring)

6. Sugared Jasmine (don't really like it-- seems too strong on the indole)

7. Sugared Gardenia (not sure how I feel about it, maybe too spicy for gardenia)

8. Sugared Watermelon (don't really like it-- definitely seems too spicy for watermelon)

9. Sugared Pomegranate (don't like it-- not bad, but just doesn't do anything for me)

10. Sugared Honeysuckle (don't like it-- doesn't smell like natural honeysuckle to me, something yucky in there)

11. Pure Sugar (don't like the smell of it, but Heather looks very pretty!)

12. Sugared Cardamom (yummy! makes me crave some dessert...maybe layer with rose and cream and pistachio)

13. Sugared Apricot-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

14. Sugared Pears-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

15. Sugared Raspberry-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

16. Sugared Strawberries -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

17. Sugared Lotus-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

18. Sugared Magnolia-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

19. Sugared Peony-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

20. Sugared Cherries-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

21. Sugared Violets-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

22. Sugared Wisteria-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

23. Sugared Tulips-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

24. Sugared Lily of the Valley-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

25. Sugared Cantaloupe-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

26. Sugared Honeydew-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

27. Sugared Carnation-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

28. Sugared Cherry Blossoms-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

29. Sugared Dogwood Blossoms-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

30. Sugared Daffodil-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

31. Sugared Jonquil -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

32. Sugared Daisy-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

33. Sugared Geranium-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

34. Sugared Iris -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

35. Sugared Lily -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

36. Sugared Orchid -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

37. Sugared Sweet Pea-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

38. Sugared Tuberose -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

39. Sugared Water Lily-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

40. Sugared Ylang Ylang-- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

41. Sugared Apples -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

42. Sugared Berries -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

43. Sugared Blackberry -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

44. Sugared Blueberry -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

45. Sugared Red Currant -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

46. Sugared Black Currant -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

47. Sugared Mango -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

48. Sugared Neroli -- ordered but hasn't yet arrived

Edited by Silkilocks

Alas, haven't gotten sugar haul. But will start with a couple next order or the one after... seems I'm still plotting 3 ahead. Hmm.

Sugars to date (all decants): pink musk, egyptian musk; white musk; neroli; green musk; dogwood blossoms

Going to get more pink musk, dogwood blossoms, then want bday cake, cherries, strawberries, cream, coconut, cocoa butter plus so many more. Need back up FB of a couple of things due to slathering habit. (and lovin' it) Oh and more LP black samples, going thru that one faster than anticipated.

The Ebil vanilla caught my interest.... um divine decadent luscious. SIgh.

Addtl uns may have to wait until Pheromas, but that's ok too - have plenty I'm playing with and adore. But tis the season for me to finally get open windows and/or Pop Potion and/or Levitation. Ok, I'll stop now - obviously I want like 8 carts full. :D

FEED THE FLOWERS!! Gah. The scent sounds so unique and up my alley ANNNND it was my very favorite description this month. Sweet poem Luna! :D

On a sidenote;the labels are genuinely creepy this month. Unsettling. I like em,.but they give me chills. For reals.

Eta: especially "Punky". Yikes. Nightmare city!

I know, I'm wondering if we're in Haunted Hallows territory with this one!

I'm sticking to my plan and getting the sampler but it's hard not to start springing for full bottles just off the descriptions!

Well, I went nuts and ordered FOUR FREAKING SETS of the new Sugared Layerables (each set containing 12 fragrances).

Wowza!! You are going to be in scent heaven when all that shows up at your door! :)

Alas, haven't gotten sugar haul. But will start with a couple next order or the one after... seems I'm still plotting 3 ahead. Hmm.

Sugars to date (all decants): pink musk, egyptian musk; white musk; neroli; green musk; dogwood blossoms

Going to get more pink musk, dogwood blossoms, then want bday cake, cherries, strawberries, cream, coconut, cocoa butter plus so many more. Need back up FB of a couple of things due to slathering habit. (and lovin' it) Oh and more LP black samples, going thru that one faster than anticipated.

The Ebil vanilla caught my interest.... um divine decadent luscious. SIgh.

Addtl uns may have to wait until Pheromas, but that's ok too - have plenty I'm playing with and adore. But tis the season for me to finally get open windows and/or Pop Potion and/or Levitation. Ok, I'll stop now - obviously I want like 8 carts full. :D

Muahaha! LP Black taking over the world proceeds apace : steeples fingers : :D I've just got a couple of dinky little drops left in my trial vial, anxiously awaiting ship notice for my FB...I may start having withdrawal symptoms soon :P IT'S SO GOOD ISN'T IT??

I'm also very interested in Ebil-ish...trying not to be though. I'm only plotting 2 ahead...every time I receive a new order or try another sample, my plotting changes!

I'm sticking to my plan and getting the sampler but it's hard not to start springing for full bottles just off the descriptions!

I've got the same plan, and having the same trouble...particularly with Ebil-ish and Flying Potion...might need to block the shop from my web browser until I get my sampler lol

Edited by Memorare

Blackcat, I'm betting it'll have that general vibe, but will probably smell quite different cause its got rose ,smoke (and resins?), instead of lily. The earth note is there though. Love that...yay!! :)

Eta: I'm all geeked over that smoke note.

Edited by cheeseburger79

Well, I ordered a sampler AND got full bottles anyway. I love the labels and sure hope these will work for me! I got FBs of Curiosity's, Animal Cracker, Ebil-ish, Warm and Toasty and A Wake. Yes, I went crazy. But.... It's Halloween! Just about my favorite month! (Besides Christmas)

I wanted LP Red, but it's going to have to wait now:(

I showed tremendous restraint!

I was compelled to get a FB of Animal Crackers unsniffed and trials of A Wake and Curiosities.

I'm still carving out my list of next sugared - trying to decide on the next 10/12...it's SO hard when there are so many to choose from that I have to have :D

And I still want my Lace (x2 or x3? decisions, decisions)

I would order so much more if it were not for my, seemingly, chronic indecision :Emoticons04287:

I wanna get back into getting sampler sets, the last set I got was the Crayon collection in March?? Idk, and I still haven't sampled all of those yet. Things have slowed up a lil for me these days so might get Oct sampler set, last Oct was a surprise homerun where I discovered FP and other goodies.

Not gonna go crazy on the Sugareds yet, maybe 5 raved about ones (strawberry??) I dunno, been avoiding temptation and skipping Sugared threads. I still have an the entire phero list to experiment with, hopefully this year I can get the ball rolling on that collection.

Well that was a no brainer, just took a second good look and ordered the Oct sampler, this is a 11/11 must have set.

Edited by Cherise

Well, I went nuts and ordered FOUR FREAKING SETS of the new Sugared Layerables

I envision scattering the bottles across my bed and then rolling on top of them like a crazed cat with catnip :DMuhahaaaaaaaa

I envision scattering the bottles across my bed and then rolling on top of them like a crazed cat with catnip :DMuhahaaaaaaaa

Isn't it normal for us to do that with all LPs? :Emoticons04263: Or I hope so, bc I feel like that when I'm going thru my small stash - as in, "my lovely LPs, which perfect one should I pick to start my soon to be perfect day?" And then of course refreshing or layering later. :)

I just wanted to come in here and say I miss you fucking bitches!

I have my order pending still.. all this drama with my mama and then my Jude gets impetigo whatever the fuck that is. IAMDONEFORTHESEASON.

THEEND.

We miss you too!!! How is Jude's back?

It's the ringworm thing, poor kiddo! It's so hard to keep them from touching ALL THE THINGS at that age.

ALWAYS! ESPECIALLY HIS PENIS!! WHY WHY WHY THE FASCINATION??!

We miss you too!!! How is Jude's back?

Ugh It will get better I hope!

I was wondering where you had gone off to Lady V!

Well I finally placed my order...went with what I knew I couldn't live without...Feed the Flowers, Red Fyre, Punky and samp of Black. I used my forum credits and I am hoping I did it right. It has been awhile since I did that and it seemed weird for some reason. We wrote in what we are redeeming for? I don't remember that for some reason. Oh well I THINK the elf is retired until next sale right? So that's one thing I don't have to worry about but still...

I have shown enormous restraint so far and have not ordered! I adore the labels but I read ebilish is different so I'm telling myself I can live without. I'm really hanging on by my nails waiting to order melts when they appear. I can't wait!! But yeah, I should maybe get a sampler huh...lol

I have shown enormous restraint so far and have not ordered! I adore the labels but I read ebilish is different so I'm telling myself I can live without. I'm really hanging on by my nails waiting to order melts when they appear. I can't wait!! But yeah, I should maybe get a sampler huh...lol

Oh I would....it is so soap good this month!! But haven't ordered in a few months so it was extra über exciting for me. Sometimes it's good to skip it then it is so exciting!! That said .....this is NOT the month to skip!!!!!

Eta: "so good" not "soap good" I just woke up and barely had a sip if coffee.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

As soon as I make up my mind on my next set of sugareds, I'm going to order 1 set of those and - hopefully - a FB of Curiosities and a back up of Animal Crackers :)

I'm so happy that September is over because I was rapidly approaching my 4th order for the month. Now I can start fresh in October and not feel a twinge of guilt!

I'm waiting for my last order to come in (12 items I think) to see if I want any refills to go on my new list. But I dunno if I can wait... my ordering finger is getting mighty itchy.

Currently on my list:

Sweet Surrender (Again! This is soooooo perfect on my skin.)

Love Potion #9 (Not my usual scent, but there's something very awesome about it)

Lina's White Velvet Rose (Fell in love with the sample... it's on my Artfire hit list)

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid

Sugared Plumeria

Ebil-ish 2014 (waiting for my sample set to see what else I want from this group)

UN Levitation

Lace

Gotcha!

I'm so happy that September is over because I was rapidly approaching my 4th order for the month. Now I can start fresh in October and not feel a twinge of guilt!

:Emoticons04263: I feel the same way, I am determined to be SUPER DUPER CAREFUL from here on out. I went a little nuts during the sale and then the snowball just kept rolling!

Girl Friday you might not know about how we ship since you're new. When you place another order before your first order has been shipped, your first order gets held up so we can combine shipping. So if you don't want to wait as long for packages, wait until you get a shipping notice before you place your next order. I know it's hard. Lol.

LP Addiction status = full blown. I have 2 combined orders on way (described in a post above), must. wait. before another order. Just rec'd 2 swap/ sales and have one going out / another one coming in. :Emoticons04263:

And yet the past 3 nights I keep loading up my cart -luckily not checking out yet. Sorry, guess this isn't an LP addict confessional post - so will ensure to add on topic.

On topic - stalking next - BANG, BBM, LP Black samples, backup FB LP Pink, Sugared Cherries and/or Strawberries (plus list above), Flying Potion samples, and a couple of the Oct NRs if I can swing it. Still catching up on June and July items. :Love09751:

Order placed! I ended up with bottles of Animal Crackers, Curiosities (total surprise!), Horny, and Warm and Toasty. Looking over the selection, I see a butter theme! I can't wait to get these -- nights are getting colder and longer, work is getting more and more intense, and I need all this foodie goodness to keep me warm and sane.

OK. After a LOT of picking and re-picking...

I ordered a FB of Curiosities and FINALLY made my next picks for the sugareds.

5mls

Blackberry

Bonfire - been drooling over this FOREVER

Gingerbread

Majmua

Maple

Melons

Neroli

Oak Moss

Pink Musk

Pumpkin

and the 2 freebies

French Vanilla - SO hard for me to choose WHICH vanilla between the Vanilla, French and Bean...

Violets

:moneyfairy13:

Edited by NuTrix

I wanted to order me, and more OW though I just got a new FB, plus a good handful of the resin type sugards but the hurricane is preventing me from shopping on things that didn't get destroyed. This only means my next order will be bigger because my wish list will grow daily LOL

Ordered UN Swimming With Sharks and UN Sexpionage and a sample of Flying Potion 2014.

Can't wait to try out the Sexpionage on the BF next time he's in town! I'm thinking of pairing it with his fave scent, Sunflowers (a commercial scent), so he won't see it coming -- I think he's definitely starting to associate the LP scent with pheros, (he even used the word "pherobomb" once!) so I want to use a scent that he does not associate in any way with cops and pheros.

:Emoticons0424:

(edited for spelling)

Edited by Cougarrific

Many great scents this month, my samples are good as gone but the one I need the most is A Wake, I might need to do more research on the 60/40 split I've read about in the past but I've heard Dolly and one or two others recommend it. If I didn't have so many bottles of FP 2013, '14 would be on my list and I wear it so often I gotta pace myself so I don't go scent blind. Ahh but I get my second bottle of The Garage today, my crack of lp's, so happy.

Hmm can't find the info of the 60/40 combo I'm interested in for Awake, (I think it's 60 parts scillicon 40 parts alcohol) also not sure how to go about ordering it? Never ordered a 60/40 before so do I make that request in the notes section when making a purchase??

Edited by Cherise

Tues is payday. Whoop! I'm finally gettin my mug on a bottle of Sugared Blueberries( :D ) prooobably in a spray cause how often does a person get they're FACE on an LP?? Word!!

Also a roll on of Sugared White Musk, and one of my forum sample requests will be Feed the Flowers. Dunno what the other one will be yet. I'm curious about more sugars....can those be requested as samples or no?

Well, there's been at least two people who've appeared on a LP label twice, that I can think of.

The Sugareds only come in bottles (5ml - 10ml - 30ml spray).

EEEEP! My precious LPs have been in my post box since FRIDAY and I only checked mail today - shame on me! I cant believe I allowed such a thing to happen!!! So of course now I'm going mad snuffling all my new sugareds! :D Mmmmmmmmm.....