OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I second the suggestions for Perfect Match and Open Windows! They both jumped to mind immediately :) If you're drown to b-nol/bonding type blends, PM is WAY under rated imo, and really great for a diversity of environments :heart: OW is "Welcome!" in a bottle - great social. Have you tried Balm Bomb? That's a happy/interactive little gem. Mother's little Helper surprised me too by being really versatile. Good luck with whatever you decide!

I've been wanting to try Un SWS, that will be in my next order when I decide which FBs from the sampler I can't live without :D I need to go brush up on that review thread...

Yes, I'm definitely going to try perfect match!

I haven't tried balm bomb or mlh. The reason I think is because I'm guessing the main effect would be coming from androstedienone. I tested that quite a bit, and never got any self effects. Of course, it could still affect other people, so I shouldn't discount those blends completely.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omg I would freaking die if I didn't get effects from androstadienone. That's my number one most useful molecule. Even when I'm not getting anything off of any other formula I can count on A1. Better than Xanax. Balm Bomb has a lot of a1 but MLH has less.

Okay, ladies. If I were to get, say, 4 UN samples which ones should I try? I have PM and LFM UN. I'm wondering what you'd add to work toward a well-rounded collection.

I like SS4W but it only seems to work for me in MRF. There is no logical reason for this, I know. I have had mixed success with LFM. I love T.M.I. but might just save up and get a big 'un.

ETA: I forgot -- I also have Topper.

Edited by donsie

Okay, ladies. If I were to get, say, 4 UN samples which ones should I try? I have PM and LFM UN. I'm wondering what you'd add to work toward a well-rounded collection.

I like SS4W but it only seems to work for me in MRF. There is no logical reason for this, I know. I have had mixed success with LFM. I love T.M.I. but might just save up and get a big 'un.

I would get one with a1 like B2.2 or Balm Bomb, a social like Open Windows or Levitation, either Treasured Hearts or Heart and Soul and a sexual like Blatant Invitation or Sexpionage unless you like gentler sex in which case I would go with Cuddle Bunny or something more innocent. Also Gotcha is a great one and LFN is very useful.

Thanks for those suggestions, Halo. I'm especially interested in Gotcha! And so many people have so much to say about Open Windows. I've tried it in scented potions but haven't seen it's magic yet, so was thinking the UN might give me an opportunity to play around with it a bit.

ATTA GIRL!!! That's how to jump right in. LOL Welcome to addiction.

LOL. You're not kidding! I already started a new wish list last night after it occurred to me that I really should pick up some more phero-free fragrances too, to use for layering and "take a break from pheros" days.

Please tell me the urge to go hog wild tapers off a bit once you figure out what works best for you.

The only bad thing now that I'm thinking about it is that I greatly prefer socials in spray. So maybe Gotcha instead of OW. I'm also a big fan of Cougar but like OW I prefer that in a spray.

Hi, Halo. I was just thinking of coming back to add that suggestions of things that work best in oil would be appreciated. That's the tricky thing with the socials in sample form. Gotcha! sounds better and better. Thanks for thinking of the diffusion issue.

If I were just going to order one or two unscented pheros, which would you guys recommend?

ETA: I don't have any of them except what's in the scented blends.

Edited by Lainey

I'm ordering Perfect match, Sexpionage, Gotcha, Bang,and lace in the samples-What else is a must have (I have BI,Cougar,LFM,Open windows, and just cops) Is LFN worth a try? I'm breaking the bank this month!!-I deserve everything coming my way-I am such an awesome person-thanks to the pheros. You know just a few months ago I would never make that statement, that is how much pheros have changed my life

I already ordered the Nov sample pack and a cougar potion, I cant wait to try mega watt and the noir Dom

Edited by livin101

wow looking at another thread Empathy potion decreases your appetite-I soooo need this for the upcoming holidays-this goes on my long list

Guest cutie.pie

ETA: I don't have any of them except what's in the scented blends.

Have you figured out which ones work for you?

Which ones would you like...social, sexual, calming?

How about LFM, OW?

Have you figured out which ones work for you?

Which ones would you like...social, sexual, calming?

How about LFM, OW?

I could really use that one that decreases appetite...

I only noticed that Flying Potion with Levitation makes me feel happier and get more done, but I don't know if it's the Levitation or just the scent.

I think social and calming would be nice.

The only bad thing now that I'm thinking about it is that I greatly prefer socials in spray. So maybe Gotcha instead of OW. I'm also a big fan of Cougar but like OW I prefer that in a spray.

Me too about sprays. I was only thinking of getting Sexpionage sample so I can add it to some perfumes. Might be easier for me in that little dropper. I want to Sexpionage my Hotter Than Hell perfume. So I don't really need a whole bottle

I believe so Lainey, but I could be mistaken. BTW, I am a huge fan of DHEAS.

I think I am, too. Even in just the Flying Potion spray, I think it makes a difference in my mood.

If you were going to order just one single molecule, which one would you start with?

Also, Heart & Soul or Empathy?

Edited by Lainey

Patchjulie, :you-go-girl:this is the absolute BEST time of the year to score UNs and experiment! I am considering trying a few more, just waiting to see how my invoice looks before I pull THAT trigger!

You're not kidding! It's funny, because when I first found the site, I was disappointed the UNs weren't available in trial sizes. After I found the forums I read recommendations to try the phero-enhanced perfumes as a way to test the blends without springing for a whole bottle. This worked great for many of the samples I bought (I can't stop singing the praises of Cougar Potion), but there were a few where the fragrance wasn't for me, so it was hard to gauge the effects of the pheros. Now I'm almost overwhelmed by all the choices...not that it'll stop me from picking out a few more a paycheck or two from now. ;)

Have you decided if you're going to pick up a few more, and if so, which ones? I keep reading the review threads, but sometimes it only makes it that much harder to choose!

Dammit, this place is breaking my bank account. I caved and bought Empathy Potion, Heart & Soul, Levitation, and Androstadienone. I want people to be nicer to me. And to improve my mood. And I'm hoping for some appetite-suppressing effects from the Empathy Potion.

Halo, when you say LFN can be useful, what do you mean? Useful in what way? Thanks. :)

Guest cutie.pie

Dammit, this place is breaking my bank account. I caved and bought Empathy Potion, Heart & Soul, Levitation, and Androstadienone. I want people to be nicer to me. And to improve my mood. And I'm hoping for some appetite-suppressing effects from the Empathy Potion.

Halo, when you say LFN can be useful, what do you mean? Useful in what way? Thanks. :)

H&S is the one that will make people want to help you. And LFM too!

Social...Open Windows!

Calming...BB, B2 and/or Teddy :)

Lace is one of my favourites! It makes me soooo happy! :D

Dammit, this place is breaking my bank account.

Yep. I was looking at a 280-something cart, and that was before shipping and without any UN phero samples, of course. I am going to have to slash and burn, obviously.

I am finally getting some of the Love Potion variants, though. I'll finally feel like a true member of the LPMP family!

Edited by donsie

Several people use LFN when they need to get things done at home, kind of like a motivator to get moving...I think this is where the discussion about the new phero blend came from. I don't know if you purchased the sample set of new potions, but if you did, a trial size of this new spray is included. It took me a while to get all of the phero blends sorted out..lol I looked for mainly social pheros in the beginning...I like Alpha Androstenol so I have several blends with it listed as a first ingredient. The most helpful thing for me was to look up the wiki phero list under reading and compare everything...G2 is a really nice blend and it says it is for female/female interaction, but I love it for the self effects..it has the alpha androstenol, the DHEAS and the girlie and the queen B pheros in it! Leather is great to get motivated (it is Dominance with a little girlie thrown in)...they are all great! :D

I just saw you had addressed this question to Halo..forgive me..:)

Edited by TheBirkeys

No worries. Yeah LFN gives me energy. I use it to clean. That's where the whole energy convo came from. Also as far as Empathy Potion goes please remember that we were testing it at 2x strength and in spray. As always YMMV. Only a few of us out of the testing pool got that effect and I no longer get it. It was just the first couple of times I tested it. So don't get your hopes up too high.

Guest cutie.pie

Also as far as Empathy Potion goes please remember that we were testing it at 2x strength and in spray. As always YMMV. Only a few of us out of the testing pool got that effect and I no longer get it. It was just the first couple of times I tested it. So don't get your hopes up too high.

It's worth to try ;) I can always use it for empathy, if I don't become skinny ;):D;)

It's worth to try ;) I can always use it for empathy, if I don't become skinny ;):D;)

Yeah, me too! :P

It it supposed to give me empathy? Or the people around me? Or both? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

I'm ordering Perfect match, Sexpionage, Gotcha, Bang,and lace in the samples-What else is a must have (I have BI,Cougar,LFM,Open windows, and just cops) Is LFN worth a try?

I already ordered the Nov sample pack and a cougar potion, I cant wait to try mega watt and the noir Dom

Hi livin101 - lots of great advice so far. And you've got an awesome list. For LFN - I love it. Yes it's great for getting things done, somehow clears my head or something so I can focus. But I also get more self confidence from it. I've posted on this, if I use too much I can turn into a bitch. But finding my sweet spot w/ this one was easy - and I carry myself with more 'elegance' or something. Huge fan, so yes - LFN is definitely worth it IMO. I wish I had tried sooner, but I wasn't sure.

I haven't tried OW but have Levitation, DHEAS, and Topper- OW will prob be in my next ordere as though blends seem similar, difft effects (for me) between these 3. So happy to have these, especially with winter on the way. Have fun and keep posting your great reviews!

I finally decided and I'm getting:

- a full bottle of my beloved Kitten Heels

- my first-ever sample set, and thus

- a trial of MEGA WATT!

trials of:

- Pherodise w/ Lumina
- LP Exotica w/Gotcha!
- LP Incandescence w/ Bang!
- LP Rouge w/La Femme Mystere

- LP Terra Mater w/Treasured Hearts
- LP Flutterby w/ Heart & Soul-1.5

- Ebil-ish 2014
- Mark's Girl Nip 2014 w/ Perfect Match

Yes, I'm finally trying some Love Potion variants, which is hugely exciting. I put off another four FBs I wants and of course UN phero samples sizes. I'm waiting until Christmas gift certs roll in to order these so I will be pondering for at least another month. I'm so glad the opportunity to get the UN samples is running through December!

I keep ordering small #s of sugareds instead of biting the bullet and doing the generous buy-10 thing...as if somehow I'm spending less money OVERALL if I only spend a small amount at a time. I am eyeing sugared coconut next.

I keep ordering small #s of sugareds instead of biting the bullet and doing the generous buy-10 thing...as if somehow I'm spending less money OVERALL if I only spend a small amount at a time. I am eyeing sugared coconut next.

I had that issue, too, but I just decided to bite the bullet because I know there were so many I wanted to try, I'd wind up buying them over time anyway.

Cutie.pie, thanks for the review link!

Just placed my order... though I realized I forgot to request my forum freebies, so I'll probably HAVE to figure out something else to buy so I can get those, right?

The must-have Pheromas full bottle (OK, bottles!) was Beautiful Dreamer. I am liking everything I try, but I'm doing my best to only get bottles for things I absolutely love and everything else so far has been, "Hm, I'm really intrigued, I need to sit with this scent a few more times before I can make a decision).

I also did my long-awaited next sugareds order!

I have almost finished my 5 ml Sugared Coffee, so I got a 10 ml bottle of that.

Then trying out 5 ml bottles of: Linen, Smoke, Coconut, Cocoa Butter, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Melons, Lily of the Valley, Almond, Pumpkin, Grapefruit

Can't wait!!!

Now that I've gotten to enjoy the sampler...

Unisexy and Dom Noire foh sho!

Also, the SWS & Dominance Un trial sizes :)

Hehe...I'm still building my next sugared set :lol:

NaNoWriMo is going well for me, so I decided to splurge and treat myself as a reward for my hard work (though I won't let myself actually wear my new goodies until I've "won" if they arrive before that :P ) I ordered a FB each of Beautiful Dreamer and Lightning in a Bottle. I was very tempted to at least sample Dom Noire because Black is my favorite LP, but I really don't think I could handle the pheros in that one. I don't know that I could wear Dominance rather than it wearing me, if'n you know what I mean.