OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Yeah, I'm thinking fall too. Be here in no time!

Guys, which one of these three? Just one. Help me out.

TOTEM WOLF

TOTEM TIGER

NOCO RED

Also in open to other recs. I like intense stuff. Lots of different scents, but good throw and longevity. I've also been thinking about Spring Fever & The sand Box, but I'm leaning more towards warm fall type stuff I guess right now.

Edited by cheeseburger79

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok! Thanks! That's the one I was leaning towards the most because it has the worlds cutest label. Plus I trust your taste. You've known me since 2009 via LP, and you know the kind of scents I enjoy.

Totem: Wolf it is! :)

Ok! Well I just requested my invoice. This time I ended up getting :

Totem: Wolf

Anita's Harlequin

Threebies: Any Colour you Like

Ghost Bumps

Tiare Tiara

I almost got Pixie Dust off Etsy too, but decided I'd better quit while I'm ahead!

Dear lord guys, I feel like I put hours into finalizing my order...

Sugared Black Tea
Tyvey's White Chocolate Rose
LadyV's Sweet Pussycat
Money Multiplier w/ SWS Spell Oil
Road Opener Spell Oil
Phero Charged Money Potion w/ SWS 90/10 spray
AJA Spray
Apricot and Olive w/ EoW Cream
Sample Determination Potion
+Private Edition Request
Freebies:
LP Ceremony
Sparkle Hearts - Convert into 90/10 spray
Tropical Musk
Honey Whip
Peach Sparkle
THREEBIES: Tasty Tease, Rose of Shrewsbury, Sang Real
The wallet cries... then again, I haven't made a real order before the sale since January due to being abroad so it's okay, right??
Edited by Midnight Requiem

For my second sale order, I got a couple Fairy Cakes (peach and lilac), scented Balm Bomb, Protection Potion (Spell 2015), Betsy's Apple and LP Valentine. My freebies were Sparkle Frost, MOIST and LP Bittersweet.

I just made my second sale order, too. I ordered Warm & Toasty, Warm Jammies, Blackcat's Afternoon Delight, Lina's Candied Violet Fluff, and weenie bottles of Fairy Cake: Fairy Floss & Figgy. For my freebies I reserved bottles of Fairy Cake: Oatmeal and Fairy Cake: Honey.

And Luna, you just reminded me that I also wanted a bottle of Fairy Cake: Peach. Oh well. Next time. I hope! Are the Fairy Cakes something Mara's planning to continue rebrewing in the 1/6oz bottles? Did I read that somewhere?

Whew ^^

Eggers- the Oatmeal & Honey FC's are awesome. Those layer really well together too. Also, Cherry FC & Oatmeal FC are good partners.

I've been waiting for this. I've wanted to spring for a x 2 Cougar spray for ages. And I have had my eye on (& fingers crossed for) a couple of gifts. I'm so happy they held out for the sale.

Tonka Musk (SPRAY)

Goddess Of The Blue Moon x 2

Veridean Muse (SPRAY)

Black Star Lavender

Dragonfly

Unscented Stone Cougar X2 60/40 SPRAY

B Bows spray off Etsy

Bohemian Beauty

2 oils

2 scrubs

Freebies..

2FB Moist

1FB Tropical Musk

1FB Pillow Stuffing

1FB LP Ceremony

2FB Orchid Fairy Cake

2 FB Magnolia Fairy Cake

THREEBIES;

1 Any Color You Like

2 Tarot Empress

Sighs.. leans back.. whew.

After getting my first order placed during the sale

UnCougar spray

LFM spray

Nox w/-Teddy BB

Elara w/-Magnet

Ivory Cats: Tantalize w/-Lace

Samples of- July NRs, Peach Sparkle, Soul Food, Tingle Tangle, LP Latte, Vampire Bait, Sugared Amber, Mark's Girl Nip w/-PM and Tangy Tart

Freebies- 2 x Guavas in the Mist, Sparkle Frost w/- TH, TotemTiger, Garden in the Rain and LP Blue

Now I'm patiently awaiting

OW spray

SS4W spray

Scented BB

Lariel

Samples of OCCO red and black

Freebies- Soul Food, Tingle Tangle and Velvet Kisses w/-CB

Either Excalibur or LP: Homme boosted with SS4M or a mad scientist blend of 70% Hunter Trapper, 30% Perfect Match, 10% DHEAS. Can't decide yet and only have the funds for one at the moment.

Either Excalibur or LP: Homme boosted with SS4M or a mad scientist blend of 70% Hunter Trapper, 30% Perfect Match, 10% DHEAS. Can't decide yet and only have the funds for one at the moment.

My man loves Excalibur! And Bad Boy!

Edited by Dolly

My man loves Excalibur! And Bad Boy!

Me too! Any suggestion on the phero blend?

Me too! Any suggestion on the phero blend?

My man had a serious depressive issue when I used Perfect Match, so I wouldn't try that one again with him......personally rather than adding a couple of different blends, I would go with SS4M......that one cranks my motor EVERY TIME.

My man had a serious depressive issue when I used Perfect Match, so I wouldn't try that one again with him......personally rather than adding a couple of different blends, I would go with SS4M......that one cranks my motor EVERY TIME.

Ah yes, some men are EXTREMELY sensitive to androstedienone. Thankfully I am not one of them. I had a feeling you'd suggest SS4M! I know from past conversations how much you like it. :Emoticons10311:

Ah yes, some men are EXTREMELY sensitive to androstedienone. Thankfully I am not one of them. I had a feeling you'd suggest SS4M! I know from past conversations how much you like it. :Emoticons10311:

OH YES!!

Yeah, I'm thinking fall too. Be here in no time!

Guys, which one of these three? Just one. Help me out.

TOTEM WOLF

TOTEM TIGER

NOCO RED

Also in open to other recs. I like intense stuff. Lots of different scents, but good throw and longevity. I've also been thinking about Spring Fever & The sand Box, but I'm leaning more towards warm fall type stuff I guess right now.

Well... Tiger is a no-brainer for me, but thinking of fall or winter, consider Totem Raccoon if you haven't yet...

nuts, apple, cocoa, woods. Very interesting and cozy.

Edited by reincarnated

haha... at least I'm not alone.

I don't "need" anything. Except maybe to start culling the herd. But I "want" Seaside Sizzle. and some Threebies. So I'm trying to justify ordering stuff to get those free, lol

I desperately need some MRF. I'm running dangerously low. And I think I need some Cuddle Bunny '09, too. I've been using it a lot lately. And of course, I have some plain old wants, too... Lots of wants, actually, since I've ordered so little in the last year & a half or so. I'm really itching for some LP White... and about a billion other things! LOL!

Between my two sale orders I've managed 20 free bottles, yikes! My fingers are twitching for round 3 and I haven't recieved round two.

It seems I'm doing a little hoarding of bittersweet and kittenish. I did take the leap and order 4 bottles of a rebrew, Jennifer's Black Cat Mojo. This is just a list of bottles ordered that I have not experienced.

IC closer

IC tantalize

Crayons burnt umber

Supernatural

Wicked

Bewitching hour

Frais citron

And a bottle of elementary for the hubby

I think Birkeys win for biggest sale haul, but I get one more freebie after I fill out the order for a PE.

Rebrew of Blackcat's mojo? Nice! I was thinking if I could ask for a rebrew of Jennifer's Summer shine.

BOUGHT:

Stephanie's Hazelnuts About Chocolate

Inna's Gadda Da Vita

Lady Victoria's Rose Cookies

Honey Lavender

FREEBIES:

Brigid's Amber

Gianduja

S'more Than a Feeling

Part two of my sale order, woooooo!!

BOUGHT:

March - June PE samples

Stefanija

FREEBIES:

Marigold & Amaranth (I've had my eye on this one for so long!)

Pumpkin Juice Cocktail

Shrunken Heads

Good sale season. :)

I think Birkeys win for biggest sale haul, but I get one more freebie after I fill out the order for a PE.

Rebrew of Blackcat's mojo? Nice! I was thinking if I could ask for a rebrew of Jennifer's Summer shine.

It is so awesome to think of both these making a comeback!

• 2 weeks later...

Everything looks so delectable that I forced myself to stick to samplers before getting any full bottles. I have so many sniffies of amazingness on the way, I can't wait! Fall NRs are almost always my favorite collection for the year, and the LPers really brought it this month in terms of PEs. Yay!!

I really though my shopping spree was over for a bit but I can't resist a carnival/ carny theme. I think I need to sample though, definitly LP carnival but I need to see about tattooed lady, love the label but floral and I are not generally friends ;(

I bought the sampler and a bottle of LP Carnival. I have my eye on two other NRs. But, I'm trying to be good and sniff first.

A sampler of this months scents, UN boosted with a mad scientist phero blend and a sample with SWS because that phero blend looks good to help me focus. Can't wait!!!