OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Hello!

I didn't notice a specific intro section, so hello to you all. I've been snooping around on here for a bit, lots of handy info. I am personally very effected by scents, and generally make all my own product with essential oils, and also use them medicinally. I'm also a yoga teacher and use some very nice mixes at my studio, but mainly diffuse orange, clove, cinnamon, and lavender. I am new to pheromones, other than some I've gotten off of amazon in the past like PherX and the Raw Chemistry spray. Also I've worn Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Musk with decent results, but really prefer to know what I'm wearing by mixing it myself. I'm terrible at keeping this simple, so always have essential oil bottles floating around in my car, like neroli and rose absolute and possibly a few others at any given time. My favorite reward for all my haphazard mixing is when my man leans in and takes a good whiff. He is not hard to arouse, and is already very loving, sweet, talkative, and I've scored in that intimacy leads to sexual dominant behavior for him. He's awesome. However, I feel a need to keep him entertained and intrigued as there is a significant age difference between us, I'm turning 48 next month and he is only 31. We've been together for almost two years so it's not just a fling. He doesn't care about the age difference but I do feel the challenge of never aging another day. If anyone has any suggestions for me I'm all ears!

I'm absolutely over doing it here! It's just kind of how I explore new things and I've never grown tired of scents. I was so please with my last order, I just kind of went nuts and ordered all of these:

EofW oil

Sprays:

Treasured Hearts

Super Sexy

Heart and Soul

Compromising Positions w/ Sexpionage

Open Windows

Trial vials:

Vampire Bait

Sexology

Phero Girl

Undercover Lover

Money Multiplier

Pesky Pixie w/ True Confessions

OCCO White

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid with EoW

Blanc et Noir

So, I know i could've started with a much more manageable smaller lot! But I couldn't decide. My question is, does anyone know of any bad combos of any of the above where they cancel each other out pheromone wise? I have no idea what I'm doing!

The stuff in my last order was-

Sprays:

Stone Cougar - pretty sure my man liked it but he's not exactly hard to arouse

Mother's Little Helper - Seemed to be very effective when teaching yoga this morning

Popularity Potion - also positive results during teaching, not as obvious as MLH. Great results when I went out dancing with my friends earlier this week.

Roll on Oil:

Love Potion Red - there is a really intense note in here that I'm not sure I like, and I'm not shy regarding deep or warm scents. I wish I knew what it was, I'm prob not going to reach for this very often. Vanilla, amber, cinnamon and honey are all right up my alley, if anyone can tell me what they think might be single ingredient overpowering me I'd be very grateful.

Trial Vials:

Like a Magnet/ vanilla & honey

Comprominsing Positions - my man really loved this scent

Love Potion Black

OCCO: SLF

TMI - this most likely made me over comfortable and I was the one who over-shared in a social setting!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!

I didn't notice a specific intro section, so hello to you all. I've been snooping around on here for a bit, lots of handy info. I am personally very effected by scents, and generally make all my own product with essential oils, and also use them medicinally. I'm also a yoga teacher and use some very nice mixes at my studio, but mainly diffuse orange, clove, cinnamon, and lavender. I am new to pheromones, other than some I've gotten off of amazon in the past like PherX and the Raw Chemistry spray. Also I've worn Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Musk with decent results, but really prefer to know what I'm wearing by mixing it myself. I'm terrible at keeping this simple, so always have essential oil bottles floating around in my car, like neroli and rose absolute and possibly a few others at any given time. My favorite reward for all my haphazard mixing is when my man leans in and takes a good whiff. He is not hard to arouse, and is already very loving, sweet, talkative, and I've scored in that intimacy leads to sexual dominant behavior for him. He's awesome. However, I feel a need to keep him entertained and intrigued as there is a significant age difference between us, I'm turning 48 next month and he is only 31. We've been together for almost two years so it's not just a fling. He doesn't care about the age difference but I do feel the challenge of never aging another day. If anyone has any suggestions for me I'm all ears!

I'm absolutely over doing it here! It's just kind of how I explore new things and I've never grown tired of scents. I was so please with my last order, I just kind of went nuts and ordered all of these:

EofW oil

Sprays:

Treasured Hearts

Super Sexy

Heart and Soul

Compromising Positions w/ Sexpionage

Open Windows

Trial vials:

Vampire Bait

Sexology

Phero Girl

Undercover Lover

Money Multiplier

Pesky Pixie w/ True Confessions

OCCO White

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid with EoW

Blanc et Noir

So, I know i could've started with a much more manageable smaller lot! But I couldn't decide. My question is, does anyone know of any bad combos of any of the above where they cancel each other out pheromone wise? I have no idea what I'm doing!

The stuff in my last order was-

Sprays:

Stone Cougar - pretty sure my man liked it but he's not exactly hard to arouse

Mother's Little Helper - Seemed to be very effective when teaching yoga this morning

Popularity Potion - also positive results during teaching, not as obvious as MLH. Great results when I went out dancing with my friends earlier this week.

Roll on Oil:

Love Potion Red - there is a really intense note in here that I'm not sure I like, and I'm not shy regarding deep or warm scents. I wish I knew what it was, I'm prob not going to reach for this very often. Vanilla, amber, cinnamon and honey are all right up my alley, if anyone can tell me what they think might be single ingredient overpowering me I'd be very grateful.

Trial Vials:

Like a Magnet/ vanilla & honey

Comprominsing Positions - my man really loved this scent

Love Potion Black

OCCO: SLF

TMI - this most likely made me over comfortable and I was the one who over-shared in a social setting!

Hi Eastwood,

I wanted to welcome you to the forum. Your post may not have gotten much notice, due to the thread it is attached to. I personally am too new myself to be able to offer you any advice as to your choices, and possible good/bad combos (although I've read repeatedly that wearing two complex phero blends together is not a good idea).

Hopefully someone with more knowledge will see this and jump in. :)

So I have only been doing the 'mone thing since Feb, but I can tell you what I have learned/experienced, though there are far more mone-intelligent people on here that can chime in, I'm sure.

#1 - Be careful with that Sexpionage in spray. If you get that many cops in the air, the perfume scent can disappear LONG before the copulin smell...and that is stinky. So be sure to spray that close to your skin. Don't get it on your clothes or in your hair. Same thing applies...the good goes away before the other when it attaches to fabrics/hair from what I have heard. Most people - not all - but most try to keep copulins in oil form and let them dry down a long time before dressing.

#2 - Mixing blends... some folks do, most folks don't recommend it. I have done it. I have only ever mixed two complex blends that seemed to work well, but I only used a small amount of Gotcha in my cleavage and then LFN on my breasts. I did not "mix" them in a bottle or together in the same place on my skin. Most blending you will see is of a non-complex blend with something else to help steer it. OR lots of people add cops to things, but again, that is a simple mix. I will say that the blends here do not REQUIRE mixing things up. They may not all work for you or for your intended target...it takes a lot of experimenting with blends, amounts, etc. I certainly don't have it all figured out. I would START with one blend at a time. Do it for a couple of days in varying amounts to find your sweet spots. Then after you have a feel for how each one works for you, if you WANT to try something mixed, start slow. The ONLY reason I tried the mix I did is because a few others had good results with it.

#3 - READ THE THREADS for each blend. You will get SO MUCH INFO on here. Buy a notebook. Take good notes. That is my BEST advice. I have a text file AND a spreadsheet. :)

#4 - EVERYONE is different. With how the scents and the 'mones can act on you. This is another reason to READ UP. You will see the varying of each person's experiences. You can also learn a lot about how certain personality types react (in terms of your target audience) to the mones "generally speaking". There are a lot of variables....personalities, environments, etc.

#5 - Last but NOT LEAST...start small...in dosing. LESS IS MORE. I still have a hard time with this....I want to slather in EVERYTHING. But it isn't wise. I struggle with wrapping my head around the fact that it takes just a little.

And feel free to ask questions...A LOT of questions can be answered with some digging. But we all have our specific situations we like to inquire about, and I still do a lot of hunting.

But MOST IMPORTANT...Just have FUN!

In a panic, I ordered 2 bottles of H&S for fear of it being gone forever...I hope it was a terrible rumor, but if not,

I will have a stash for a while ^_^

I want the Unicorn salts, the Mermaid soup scrub, and the Love Potion Lotion. The one that is the original smell. I am a Bath and body junkie. I hope they last til payday on Monday!

• 2 weeks later...

I placed my order yesterday!! I did unicorn bath salt, Love potion original body butter, and some cotton candy peach shampoo soap. I I also got a sample of pumpkin from last years releases. Can't wait! I am trying to restrain a little because I know I am going to want the Halloween ones.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to order some B&B stuff I mentioned earlier along with the two unisex scents from October

So I have only been doing the 'mone thing since Feb, but I can tell you what I have learned/experienced, though there are far more mone-intelligent people on here that can chime in, I'm sure.

#1 - Be careful with that Sexpionage in spray. If you get that many cops in the air, the perfume scent can disappear LONG before the copulin smell...and that is stinky. So be sure to spray that close to your skin. Don't get it on your clothes or in your hair. Same thing applies...the good goes away before the other when it attaches to fabrics/hair from what I have heard. Most people - not all - but most try to keep copulins in oil form and let them dry down a long time before dressing.

#2 - Mixing blends... some folks do, most folks don't recommend it. I have done it. I have only ever mixed two complex blends that seemed to work well, but I only used a small amount of Gotcha in my cleavage and then LFN on my breasts. I did not "mix" them in a bottle or together in the same place on my skin. Most blending you will see is of a non-complex blend with something else to help steer it. OR lots of people add cops to things, but again, that is a simple mix. I will say that the blends here do not REQUIRE mixing things up. They may not all work for you or for your intended target...it takes a lot of experimenting with blends, amounts, etc. I certainly don't have it all figured out. I would START with one blend at a time. Do it for a couple of days in varying amounts to find your sweet spots. Then after you have a feel for how each one works for you, if you WANT to try something mixed, start slow. The ONLY reason I tried the mix I did is because a few others had good results with it.

#3 - READ THE THREADS for each blend. You will get SO MUCH INFO on here. Buy a notebook. Take good notes. That is my BEST advice. I have a text file AND a spreadsheet. :)

#4 - EVERYONE is different. With how the scents and the 'mones can act on you. This is another reason to READ UP. You will see the varying of each person's experiences. You can also learn a lot about how certain personality types react (in terms of your target audience) to the mones "generally speaking". There are a lot of variables....personalities, environments, etc.

#5 - Last but NOT LEAST...start small...in dosing. LESS IS MORE. I still have a hard time with this....I want to slather in EVERYTHING. But it isn't wise. I struggle with wrapping my head around the fact that it takes just a little.

And feel free to ask questions...A LOT of questions can be answered with some digging. But we all have our specific situations we like to inquire about, and I still do a lot of hunting.

But MOST IMPORTANT...Just have FUN!

Qoq, thank you! Thant's a lot of info! I've been keeping a type of journal on my phone but a notebook seems like a great idea.

I went full bottle (actually two ) on BLUD......I just know (even unsniffed) that this is my style!

I went crazy and just ordered full bottles of Blud, Vampire Bunny, White Velvet Pumpkin, and Cougar Potion: Panther. I have been wanting to try Sexpionage and Cougar Potion for a while now ...

I went crazy and just ordered full bottles of Blud, Vampire Bunny, White Velvet Pumpkin, and Cougar Potion: Panther. I have been wanting to try Sexpionage and Cougar Potion for a while now ...

Wolf Dreaming, I like your style.

Wolf Dreaming, I like your style.

Thank you! It felt so good to splurge! I just went for everything that caught my imagination and my fancy. I am not too good at recognising the scents so I just go with my intuition about what I will like and so far it has worked every time. I can't wait to smell this Halloween's magic! :halloween-ghost:

From the new releases I got a sampler, itty set, and full bottle of Blud. All the resins give me pause, but I was afraid I'd fall in love with it only for it to be sold out. Seeing as it's already gone, I'm glad I took the chance. If I don't love it, I can always put it up on the trade post.

I also ordered full bottles of Shimmering Sands and Glace Au Cafe. Quite a haul, all told. I got my shipping notice and am now trying to mentally will the post office to get it here sooner. Patience is not one of my virtues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys!

First and foremost, you guys are amazing! I love this forum and find it super imformative.

Since Im new, I've decided to order most of the pheros to start my collection.

Im so excited to embark on this phero journey!

LFM

PM

EOW

Cougar

Phero Girl

TMI

BAM! (Resins, Pink Amber, & Vanilla)

LAM(Resins, Pink Amber, & Vanilla)

OCCO (White, Black, Ambrosia, Pink, and Gold)

LP (Black, Original, Red, Pink, and White)

Leather

Lace

Aja

SS4W

Gotcha

PP

BI

Topper

BBM

LFN

Cuddle Bunny

Sexology

Lumina

Carnival w/ Audacious

Audacious

Betrothal potion

Some Sigils potions

Bang

Shimmering Sands

Sexpionage

True Confessions

Dominance

Garland and Lace

Vampire Bait w/Gotcha + Aja

Sneaky Clean

Levitation

RocketFuel

Tsunonme

UNE

Sheer essence

A birthday gift to myself.

Wow! I just sent an invoice request to Mara as my "happy birthday to me", and all I can say,is "my" me, is not getting the generosity that yours is lol! (I thought I was going all out though)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Wow! I just sent an invoice request to Mara as my "happy birthday to me", and all I can say,is "my" me, is not getting the generosity that yours is lol! (I thought I was going all out though)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey Eve!

Thanks for the welcome.

Im starting my collection from scratch and honestly couldnt figure out which phero to start with also, I became impulsive when reading the reviews and started adding it all to my cart.

What was it that you ordered?

Hey Eve!

Thanks for the welcome.

Im starting my collection from scratch and honestly couldnt figure out which phero to start with also, I became impulsive when reading the reviews and started adding it all to my cart.

(Not ordering from scratch. That ship has sailed!)

typing with cat in my lap,tablet balanced on the boobs - So typos will abound!

2 lemon butterscream

1 lp red

2 noco spicy br sugar

levitation spray

skycladwhipped body butter in the lemon buttercream and the cocoa butter honey

trial of boo berry

original lp copulin enhanced body butter

flying potion, but that is a gift for someone else

Edited by Eve

Hey Eve!

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the Forum! That is a fantastic first order!

(Not ordering from scratch. That ship has sailed!)

typing with cat in my lap,tablet balanced on the boobs - So typos will abound!

2 lemon butterscream

1 lp red

2 noco spicy br sugar

levitation spray

skycladwhipped body butter in the lemon buttercream and the cocoa butter honey

trial of boo berry

original lp copulin enhanced body butter

flying potion, but that is a gift for someone else

I cant wait to order my cover scents.

I see you have two of the lemon and spicy brown sugar. Both in which Im hesitant in buying but, at the same time, intrigued.

Also that boo berry!

Welcome to the Forum! That is a fantastic first order!

Thanks, Halo! I appreciate that.

I see that youre into the lemon butterscream as well.

Edited by Sensual marcille

Okay, help. Seriously. When ordering for your men, do you worry about getting them too much at once and they'll burn out? I think maybe I've come up with 8 or so samples for my man. He's enjoyed most, except we immediately gave Lightening in a Bottle to a single guy friend while we were at a weekend festival. (That led to a 20 yr old crushing on him, but he's over 50 so that was that.) He's getting really good at picking out notes and is already very scent sensitive. Like last night he put on Mean Business without knowing what was in it and said "I smell like a mossy log." Anywho, this is what I'm considering:

For me:

Pallas with Lumina

Desperation and Djinn

For him:

Bad Boy (because we love it and will be his first FB)

Mark's Girl Nip

Now, the quandary. Do I get him the men's bestsellers sampler 10 pack? (And possibly risk overwhelming him.) Or get myself some White Velvet Pumpkin? Or wait on that since I haven't even tried at least half of 2017 Halloween and a bunch of 2016 samples yet? Or get us a bottle of Topper (which neither of us have tried) to share?

Help please. The men's sampler has Kingsmaker and the fancy P-something ones I want to smell. I also want to check out Tee-Kay-oh and Open Arms with Open Windows. (I think we both do good with OW, I use it frequently.) I'm looking to you all but I bet Quiet Guy might have some ideas. Also, dies anyone have rules about what your mates can/cannot wear publically? My man is 17 years younger than me and I don't do the star struck puppy thing very well, (or at all, but my intentions are good,) I can't have a bunch of beautiful wide eyed baby girls following him around 24/7. I'm totally cool with something that would make me feel starstruck, though. But my overall hope is for him to feel really good, mainly about himself, secondly about our relationship. He is very relationship motivated, though, very considerable and kind and always looking for ways to show myself and my kids that he's listening and sees us and loves us. Basically walking the line between having him feel sexy and capable and appreciated and thinking I'm on a scent-ual mania shopping bender.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread for these questions, but I am confused and I can't just buy everything, so open to your words and experiences. Thanks ❤️

Edited by Eastwood22

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys!

First and foremost, you guys are amazing! I love this forum and find it super imformative.

Since Im new, I've decided to order most of the pheros to start my collection.

Im so excited to embark on this phero journey!

LFM

PM

EOW

Cougar

Phero Girl

TMI

BAM! (Resins, Pink Amber, & Vanilla)

LAM(Resins, Pink Amber, & Vanilla)

OCCO (White, Black, Ambrosia, Pink, and Gold)

LP (Black, Original, Red, Pink, and White)

Leather

Lace

Aja

SS4W

Gotcha

PP

BI

Topper

BBM

LFN

Cuddle Bunny

Sexology

Lumina

Carnival w/ Audacious

Audacious

Betrothal potion

Some Sigils potions

Bang

Shimmering Sands

Sexpionage

True Confessions

Dominance

Garland and Lace

Vampire Bait w/Gotcha + Aja

Sneaky Clean

Levitation

RocketFuel

Tsunonme

UNE

Sheer essence

How's it going over there in Birthday Town? You're a Scorpio, correct? You must be having a blast.

Eastwood, what did you end up getting?

I usually send Mr Perfect out into the world with something with Charisma. He finished a bottle of Leopold. He has a bottle of Tee Kay Oh.

He loves his little boxes of samples. He has two little plastic boxes and he will start using them and transfer them over to the other box. He will go through them all and then start over again. LOL.

I have to be careful though. He put on Smooth Operator for work one day ? And Age of Aquarius is my fave on him, and he took it on an out of town trip! I was like, Save that for when youre with me!! LOL

Edited by Bella15

Eastwood, what did you end up getting?

I usually send Mr Perfect out into the world with something with Charisma. He finished a bottle of Leopold. He has a bottle of Tee Kay Oh.

He loves his little boxes of samples. He has two little plastic boxes and he will start using them and transfer them over to the other box. He will go through them all and then start over again. LOL.

I have to be careful though. He put on Smooth Operator for work one day And Age of Aquarius is my fave on him, and he took it on an out of town trip! I was like, Save that for when youre with me!! LOL

That's kind of what's happening here. I got him the men's 10 sampler, Plus a Tee Kay Oh sample, and a FB Bad Boy and a FB Mark's girl nip. I already told him he could wear Kingmaker to work, it's too clean or green for me, but he likes it. I think we both like Tee Kay Oh though. He seems to like all of them so far, except for the maple in UN. I might wake him up and roll him in girl nip!

Just ordered Flying Potion, EOW Cops, and trials of Blud and White Velvet Pumpkin. I haven't tried using Copulins without them being premixed into a fragrance, so I'm sure it will take some experimentation to be able to cover them correctly.

Edited by Kayla

• 4 weeks later...

So, I know i could've started with a much more manageable smaller lot! But I couldn't decide.

Be Decisive. Right or Wrong, Always make a decision....

....The roads of life are paved with FLAT HEADED SQUIRREL'S that couldn't make a decision...

Sorry I can't help you on the eternal youth, my own quest as documented in my intro post has sadly failed... Stupid Ponce De Leon :nope02716:

That's why I don't go through life quietly, but fighting and kicking every step of the way....

I ordered full bottles of North Pole 2017 and Time Travel: 1969

I hope those are safe choices to wear out as I already get attention. They seem kind of 'sexy', what can possibly happen if I mix them with Mara's alpha or sexual blends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtH4JBjVlyQ

PS - Sheer Essence is great for copulins without the scent issues, you can cover it with anything..... It was in this thread

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8828

Edited by datadragon

• 1 month later...

2018 pherotine sampler fragrances for women and unisex.

I. Must. Sniff. Them. All....I am sooooo going to regret this. They all sound so good, I can hear my account whimpering already, LOL!

2018 pherotine sampler fragrances for women and unisex.

I. Must. Sniff. Them. All....I am sooooo going to regret this. They all sound so good, I can hear my account whimpering already, LOL!

I'm fairly certain you will regret nothing!

FBs of

Island Rain

Stormy Weather

Juicy Lucy

The Big Easy

Money Multiplier

Samples of

Time Travel set

Sharply Dressed HuMan

Elementary Ch. 6

I know this thread is for what we're thinking about ordering, but I try not to place orders while waiting on prior orders. There was a delay on my last one because I requested an invoice but never saw it in my PayPal until I went to PayPal for some trades. I'm excited to get my last LPMP order when I get home-

2 bottles Wicked (thanks Mara!)

Love Potion: Summer 2016

Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

1/6 oz Oatmeal Fairy Cake

1/6 oz Gingerbread Fairy Cake

Mike's Havana on Earth BOOSTED WITH CHARISMA

I'm sure I'll get the 21 new samples, but also waiting to hear a few reviews, maybe I'll go FB on a thing or two, but I've learned I don't really know what I want until I've smelled it on me. Except the new release that's lavender and milk/cream and yumminess, whichever one that was. I don't know how I feel about cherry yet, but I'm intrigued by a men's cherry. I know I'll at least get my man all the men's samples. I love all the labels. I know there were postcards for the Ivory Cats labels, I wish that we had them for these. Not that I send postcards!

There will be a bottle of Teddy Man 2 in my next order, since I made my man give his to my friends husband to calm her down! Or maybe he'll be so stoked on Mike's Havana that he won't care. And it's not like he needs it since I'm not even a teeny tiny bit nuts....