Dolly

OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

I just found out, from ladies in another thread, that Cacao Amor is a delicious chocolate honey scent w/cops so I'm going to try that. I also found a sniffee of Petals if Silk w/LFN from the same collection and I really love the blackberry note (surprising to me), so I am going to get that as well. It will be my Mother's Day present to myself.

Just ordered:

Cacao Amor

Cheryl's Short Story

Mystic Dewdrop

Virgin Goddess of the Blue Moon

Un LFN

I’m getting a bunch of samples (including Cacao Amor) this payday, but as far as FBs:

Friends and Lovers (spray)

Odalisque (roller)

Winter in the Tropics (roller)

3 hours ago, melisse said:

I’m getting a bunch of samples (including Cacao Amor) this payday, but as far as FBs:

Odalisque (roller)

I don't have Winter in the Tropics, but I love the other three perfumes you listed.  I just got Cacao Amor and it's yummy!

5 hours ago, Kayla said:

I don't have Winter in the Tropics, but I love the other three perfumes you listed.  I just got Cacao Amor and it's yummy!

I think I’ve decided to wait and see what Mystic Dewdrop is like before I order Winter in the Tropics. Looking for an LFM enhanced scent. 

12 hours ago, melisse said:

Odalisque (roller)

Yummy! 

I've had good times with all three! I think Odalisque should be a permanent offering. I just noticed tonight that one of my two bottles is 2/3 empty! 

I might be mostly excited about these new releases because ordering the trials gives me an excuse to order some Mystic Dewdrop! Or Paradisi, or Ohana, or more Liebchen, or 2018 PCMP, or deal with this obsession with Winter in the Tropics that's never left me, even though it's so not a "me" scent. And I still haven't even tried Goddess of the Blue Moon or Island Rain! Or Laloo or Fluffy! And what about Cuddle Bunny?!!!

Times are hard.

Times are hard. LMAO. Get to testing woman and bring about better days. 

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Times are hard. LMAO. Get to testing woman and bring about better days. 

I'm realizing, as I decide to buckle down and test a few from Feb and April I never even touched, that Blue Moon and Island Rain are not in my phero samples box, and neither are Frisky B, Super Happy FTime, or Wild Cherry, but the rest made it. I did open the package while packing for a camping trip, so brought them, so I'm guessing they're all together. (I briefly tested Frisky, Happy and Wild on that trip.) So the good news is that I'm not JUST being lazy with my testing. I suppose it's also good news that I'm organized enough to know when trials are missing! I'll get back to work on Spring, at least. 

Oh my gosh! I have just bought 2x threebies to get 2 bottles of Totem: Raccoon.  It was love at first sniff (and 2nd and 3rd and 4th ... sniff). So yummy! 

I forgot buying a bottle of Ambrosia, I hope there is a spray bottle left next month.

I have Cowabunga, Deliciae, and Lisa's Creamy Ylang ordered, plus designs on a PE!

Just got a Creamy Ylang and a Canaga Coco to compare against each other.  I’m not a refined enough sniffer to tell the difference easily.  Oddly, I am thinking of getting another Howl because it works on me to relax me enough to fall asleep with 30 minutes of reapplying, confirming my theory that I am really just a 7 year old in a 51 year old body.

I'm so excited, I placed my first order.

Scented:

Buttercream Peach

Like a Magnet/Vanilla & Honey

UN:

Open Windows

Levitation (I want to see how Lev compares with OW)

Super Sexy

Leather

Blatant Inv

Sexpionage

Sheer Essence

Can't wait to take them for a test spin! I want to start a diary recording when I wore them, how I felt, reactions received etc. Where is the best thread to do this?

I hope this isn't too personal, but I've found the the reactions I get from people IRL without wearing pheromones vary vastly with different times during my cycle. I always know when I'm nearing ovulation based on the menfolk around me. :)  They get whiplash.  After reading these board posts, I'm guessing I produce a lot of copulins naturally and whatever other substance make men act chivalrous but not lewd or horndog (more like embarrassed blushing schoolboy).  So when I record my results with the pheromones and various perfumes, I must take my cycle into account.  At the end of my cycle I turn invisible to the world (except hubby who is almost always an angel). But I like being invisible then because all I want to do is curl up with chamomile tea and a good book, hubby rubbing my feet, my dog babies snuggled up next to me. :)  

Taking notes is a great tool as you are sweet spot testing for hits and selfies! You got some amazing stuff, you are going to have so much fun!

I am frozen with indecision. 😨

17 hours ago, StacyK said:

I am frozen with indecision. 😨

Now, I'm clear that you didn't ask me, but I think you should get Juicy Lucy, Carta d'Amor and Sereena. And maybe Cowabunga, too.

On 6/5/2018 at 4:41 AM, Wolf Dreaming said:

Oh my gosh! I have just bought 2x threebies to get 2 bottles of Totem: Raccoon.  It was love at first sniff (and 2nd and 3rd and 4th ... sniff). So yummy! 

I understand. I had to get a back up of that one, too.

I was trying to not make any extra purchases until the sale, but I saw a single bottle of Black Cat Mojo on the site and had to swoop in and snag it. I've missed out on it before and wasn't willing to take the risk again. Hopefully, there really was a bottle and it wasn't a computer glitch or something!

LAM, BAM (both in Brown Sugar), BBM, NOCO White ... Sneaky Clean and Sexology. Making a list of things I've never tried and some will be FB totally untested and some will be trial ... 

A bunch of the new OCCOs, LP White (maybe pheroed), Delicaie,  and the sale items.

Phew! I finally got my invoice request for the sale sent in. Trying to figure out what I was buying, what I was getting as a freebie, what I wanted but couldn't afford, and how much it all added up to so I knew what level I was on was quite a task. I had six pieces of papers and several computer files open just to figure out the different possibilities and keep track. I don't know how Mara and co. do it.

Got the invoice sent this morning for

Evening Breeze

Mystic Dewdrop

Spirit Wolf

Pherotine of DHEAS

plus sale goodies!

Now for the hard part (waiting) :)

Whoo boy...Just gettin back into the swing of LP again, and boy did I come at the right time...

Sent an invoice for the entire limited OCCO bottle set that just came out, plus Mark's Girl Nip 2018.

And then taking advantage of the sale, my freebies are full bottles of Winter in the Tropics, BAM Orchid Rose, and Black Cat's Sultry Kitten.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:42 PM, oceanjewel said:

Got the invoice sent this morning for

Evening Breeze

Mystic Dewdrop

Spirit Wolf

Pherotine of DHEAS

plus sale goodies!

Now for the hard part (waiting) :)

@Eve put the Tom Petty song in my head, and now it might be there forever and ever, for each and every LP order or invoice I'm waiting on, for all of eternity. Unless, of course, this last order was my LAST order. :smiley-laughing024:

6 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Eve put the Tom Petty song in my head, and now it might be there forever and ever, for each and every LP order or invoice I'm waiting on, for all of eternity. Unless, of course, this last order was my LAST order:smiley-laughing024:

Doubt that will happen 😃 Mara will just come up with something else too tempting to resist.

Got my invoice, so one step closer. Yay!

Eastwood, all I can say about that is, I love to share 😎 (of course it’s playing in my head too now) 

Can't go wrong with Tom Petty. I remember someone mentioning receiving a precious gift of a cross stitch needlepoint something or other that said "all the good girls are home with broken hearts." He had a very unique way with words.