Dolly

OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

I just found out, from ladies in another thread, that Cacao Amor is a delicious chocolate honey scent w/cops so I'm going to try that. I also found a sniffee of Petals if Silk w/LFN from the same collection and I really love the blackberry note (surprising to me), so I am going to get that as well. It will be my Mother's Day present to myself.

Just ordered:

Cacao Amor

Cheryl's Short Story

Mystic Dewdrop

Virgin Goddess of the Blue Moon

Un LFN

I’m getting a bunch of samples (including Cacao Amor) this payday, but as far as FBs:

Friends and Lovers (spray)

Odalisque (roller)

Winter in the Tropics (roller)

3 hours ago, melisse said:

I’m getting a bunch of samples (including Cacao Amor) this payday, but as far as FBs:

Odalisque (roller)

I don't have Winter in the Tropics, but I love the other three perfumes you listed.  I just got Cacao Amor and it's yummy!

5 hours ago, Kayla said:

I don't have Winter in the Tropics, but I love the other three perfumes you listed.  I just got Cacao Amor and it's yummy!

I think I’ve decided to wait and see what Mystic Dewdrop is like before I order Winter in the Tropics. Looking for an LFM enhanced scent. 

12 hours ago, melisse said:

Odalisque (roller)

Yummy! 

I've had good times with all three! I think Odalisque should be a permanent offering. I just noticed tonight that one of my two bottles is 2/3 empty! 

I might be mostly excited about these new releases because ordering the trials gives me an excuse to order some Mystic Dewdrop! Or Paradisi, or Ohana, or more Liebchen, or 2018 PCMP, or deal with this obsession with Winter in the Tropics that's never left me, even though it's so not a "me" scent. And I still haven't even tried Goddess of the Blue Moon or Island Rain! Or Laloo or Fluffy! And what about Cuddle Bunny?!!!

Times are hard.

Times are hard. LMAO. Get to testing woman and bring about better days. 

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Times are hard. LMAO. Get to testing woman and bring about better days. 

I'm realizing, as I decide to buckle down and test a few from Feb and April I never even touched, that Blue Moon and Island Rain are not in my phero samples box, and neither are Frisky B, Super Happy FTime, or Wild Cherry, but the rest made it. I did open the package while packing for a camping trip, so brought them, so I'm guessing they're all together. (I briefly tested Frisky, Happy and Wild on that trip.) So the good news is that I'm not JUST being lazy with my testing. I suppose it's also good news that I'm organized enough to know when trials are missing! I'll get back to work on Spring, at least. 

Oh my gosh! I have just bought 2x threebies to get 2 bottles of Totem: Raccoon.  It was love at first sniff (and 2nd and 3rd and 4th ... sniff). So yummy!