Dolly

OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

I just found out, from ladies in another thread, that Cacao Amor is a delicious chocolate honey scent w/cops so I'm going to try that. I also found a sniffee of Petals if Silk w/LFN from the same collection and I really love the blackberry note (surprising to me), so I am going to get that as well. It will be my Mother's Day present to myself.

Just ordered:

Cacao Amor

Cheryl's Short Story

Mystic Dewdrop

Virgin Goddess of the Blue Moon

Un LFN

I’m getting a bunch of samples (including Cacao Amor) this payday, but as far as FBs:

Friends and Lovers (spray)

Odalisque (roller)

Winter in the Tropics (roller)

3 hours ago, melisse said:

I’m getting a bunch of samples (including Cacao Amor) this payday, but as far as FBs:

Odalisque (roller)

I don't have Winter in the Tropics, but I love the other three perfumes you listed.  I just got Cacao Amor and it's yummy!

5 hours ago, Kayla said:

I don't have Winter in the Tropics, but I love the other three perfumes you listed.  I just got Cacao Amor and it's yummy!

I think I’ve decided to wait and see what Mystic Dewdrop is like before I order Winter in the Tropics. Looking for an LFM enhanced scent. 

12 hours ago, melisse said:

Odalisque (roller)

Yummy! 

I've had good times with all three! I think Odalisque should be a permanent offering. I just noticed tonight that one of my two bottles is 2/3 empty!